Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
  1. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

So i used my 14 saved SP that i was going to use on bazooka on anchor instead. (books are rare as s'hit)

Honestly. This skill should be like 3rd for maxing priority. It literally destroys glitched LHC maps. My ability to kill a mob of 6+ has more than tripled, and it helps 1v1 a lot too.

2. Lead Ball Straight Male
    IGN: Arrg
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 192
    Job: Viper
    Guild: Century (leader)
    Alliance: Foreigner
    Texas

Well sorry that the proposed build didn't accommodate for something that doesn't even exist in kms.

3. GLADIGATORS
    usa

So? How does it's function being extremely beneficial to your ability to cover a map and do damage change just because the mobs are harder to kill? I can plant summons down and they'll do work on the monsters KMS trains on allowing me to kill the rest of the map faster.

Although i guess this is a KMS oriented guide. :/

4. Default

Anchor is garbage in KMS.

5. GLADIGATORS
    usa

It's still amazing with party play. You can use it's initial drag to make a mob with more range than barrel and just keep replanting the anchor towards the other side of the floor. So much better than getting to one side of them all and just spamming barrel/laser.

6. Default

Honestly everyone is going to max Anchor anyway thanks to that new exploit.

7. Default

You only need one point to do that.
    What exploit?

8. Default

The No delay one.
    I don't mean people on Southperry in particular, I just mean the other people.

9. GLADIGATORS
    usa

And then they don't stay there because we aren't very good at keeping enemies away from us, nor do we get the insane damage boost. Plus it has situational uses such as dragging both of the middle crocky platforms towards the center allowing you to laser without missing even if it isn't maxed allowing you to get the most damage out of it.

Plus, soloing grandpa is a breeze with it keeping BGA/B to the wall instead of having to barrel them away from you. My biggest cause of D/Cing right now is because i use barrel the wrong way and hit an extra B. Since anchor is a summon i can use it for the dragging effect on top of avoiding a D/C now.

10. Lead Ball Straight Male
    Texas

LHC has completely changed. They're regular mobs now, and it's basically a high-level mushroom kingdom. But I was mainly talking about the glitched LHC maps. We didn't have those.

11. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Always with the explanations from KMSers. o.o I already know this.

Of course you did. You just didn't have the hackers to abuse it while you had the chance.

12. Lead Ball Straight Male
    Texas

Exactly. We didn't have those.

13. Default

Max Anchor + Spirit + Militia = Hilarious at PvP. I can just set my summons down and go move somewhere else and I get a bunch of points/kills.

14. Default

Anyone have any suggestions on which skillbook to take?

15. Default

I did Overload, since it's a nice boost to all your attacks. Depending on the mastery book prices in your server, it may be more advantageous to choose Barrage or Bazooka if they're very expensive.

16. Default

I'm in Chaos, so all mastery books are rare as pineapple.

17. Default

If that's the case, I'd probably go with Cannon Overload seeing as 30 Overload with 1 Bazooka and Barrage already defeats both max Bazooka and Barrage without Overload in damage, as well as boosting your other attack skills.

18. Default

So, when is Bazooka supposed to be used? With maxed wave, it does more damage, and with Spike mobbing ability is there and without the huge ms, so in what situations would Bazooka actually be used?

19. Default

Bazooka does more DPS than Spike around lv15+. Before then, you use its range to hit stuff that Spike can't.

20. Default

Agreeing with you on anchor and militia, I don't have max spirit yet. Re-added my points and maxed both of those skills using an sp reset on my cannoneer @ 130

anchor and militia are hilarious as all hell in PVP
    Came in second place in a match with a 190 battle mage and a 175 aran at level 131.