Thread: Spin Off Site

1. Default Spin Off Site

Continuing our efforts to offer neutral ways sharing of news and info I'm happy to release our newest website; www.patchwatcher.net

This website, along with it's dedicated twitter account, will keep track of the last 5 patches of each tracked game & locale. Locales of interest can be toggled on/off so each visit only shows you the ones you're interested in. The PatchWatcher twitter will function similarly to the Southperry twitter, but only include the actual patch notices, so those of you who find the SP twitter too spammy but really want to know about patches can follow PatchWatcher instead (although unlike the SP tweets it won't link you back to SP's discussion on the patch or extractions).

2. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

What are you exactly supposed to open the patch notes with?

3. Default

What patch notes?

4. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Never mind. Stupid question.

5. Default

?l=about <--- Does nothing

6. Default

I know. I took it out because it was misbehaving.

7. Default

Might be a nice idea to advertise this site in Nexon Announcements in patch notice posts.

8. Default

Great work on it, simple but functional. Minimalistic but not forgetting a sense of style.

9. Default

I violated dozens of 'how to do it rights' just make it do it at all, so it needs some definite clean up. I was just annoyed fighting with it and preferred available and done fugly to pretty and delayed another week

10. Default

At least it doesn't bug when you uncheck all servers, it just goes back to showing you GMS.

11. Default

Yeah I added explicit failsafes for that.

The about button refusing to load is the bit that baffles me.

12. Default

Only Taiwan, Thailand/Hong Kong, and China left to watch. Although that would create quite a large tab spread.

13. Default

They haven't gone out of business yet like Brazil?

14. www.thatwasmykil.com
    IGN: ThatWasMyKil
    Server: Bera
    Level: 203
    Job: Battle Bishop
    Guild: Inspired
    Alliance: Virtus
    australia

Oh Eos why u so good at teh codez but make such ugly UI get XL on to it!

15. Default

No, although Taiwan switched to another publisher/distributer I think. New website in any case, same download url though. Had me confused for a few days.

I'd rather see Loose's version. Smexy patchlist! Besides it's Web2.0-ish, it has buttons!