Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default

Liking the +10% EXP potions. Don't remember reading about them.

Hot Times:
    1) Also like seeing the Character Slot Coupon being in the data (along with another love letter), implying that we'll actually be getting that hot time!
    2) Two storm growth potions = 2 free level ups from hot times? Nice.
    3) Two AP Reset Scrolls... nice. In case you have more than one old char that got owned by these new Physical Training skills, or were just an old-school DEX warrior!

Maple Award Box: Not sure what they actually give, but I like how it rewards you for just being online every day (get your reward the next day), without having to be online EVERY day! Is this an event or permanent?

Lol'd @ Dragonic Dragon Katara Recipe:
    "A recipe for a Dragonic Dragon Katara. Now with twice as much dragon!"

2. Default

HEEEEY...

There's something interesting I'm seeing there...

If alchemists can really use two of a kind, that's a benefit only alchemists can have... What if they have other benefits for smiths and accesory crafters? Something like extra ring slot or "android hearts don't expire if equipped".

That'd mean that, if they release the familiar tamer profession, all professions would have something worth having, and thus not everyone would get the tamer for x3 familiars.

3. Default

Those special potions can be stacked 10 per slot. That makes them so so much more convenient than our current non-stackable special potions. Maybe now my entire USE space won't be maxed out after using 1 recipe.

4. Default

Any idea about these android coupons? are they CS items or ingame event prize.

5. Default

Princessroid comes from the Music Box, I'm pretty sure. The others come from Legend Shop ingame.

6. Default

Does the 50% golden hammer add third slot or the max of hammer use is 2 not matter which hammer you use?
    Last edited by misamisa; 2011-12-03 at 09:27 PM.

7. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Biades4hire
    Server: Windia
    Level: 19x
    Job: Dual Blade

Adds 3rd slot I think.

8. Default

In kMS, it's our only type of hammer (no Cash Shop ones), so I don't know how it works for you guys, but for us there's a maximum of 1 hammer used per item (pass or fail) and we can have a max of +1 slot (if the hammer passes).

9. Won't Be Coming Back Male

I've seen one of those in GMS and the guy claimed that it added a 3rd slot.
    He might just have been saying that though.
    The c/o was like 8b on his hammer, so I didn't even bother.

10. Default

The it won't be different to us , it means if we used 2 of the cs ones we can't add third.
    Thanks for the answer.

That why i asked , because i don't believe basil random informations.
    << so i save myself wasting on gm scroll number 11 xD.

11. Won't Be Coming Back Male

Needs Dark Angelic Blessing to craft.
    lolk.

12. Default

And where does the recipe even drop from? It's probably even harder to land than a dark >_>

13. Default

Dragonic Dragon Katara Recipe
    A recipe for a Dragonic Dragon Katara. Now with twice as much dragon!
    LOL.

I also see Past-leafre quest items.

14. Default

Something tells me we got new translators... If that's the case, I love that style.

15. Default

Zakum or Horntail.

16. Default

the other coupons from the music box too.
    only the android recipes from legend shop.

17. Default

Does anyone know if the Party Quest item pouch thing exists in Tespia?
    And if it does, how does one get it? =o like was it obtained as soon as you walk into a PQ room w/ 1 free etc, or do you walk to someone? lol

18. Default

If it does exist, it is not automatically granted.
    Done a few KPQ, LPQ, etc. and no pouch, and as far as I can tell, no quest to get one.