Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

1. Default

lawl, the ears just stick out of the hat like that xD

Anywho, uh, not sure if this is the place to ask, but about that uh, PvP Revamp? =o anyone look into it?

2. Default

I've only seen a couple of new maps for PvP. Other than that, it looks the same, but I haven't done any fights yet with no one doing them.

3. Default

Guess no past Leafre in this patch?

4. Default

I guess Akyrum/Past Leafre/possible Silent Crusade revamp will be the next thing in Tespia (my prediction is January 18 in GMS of course)

5. Default

Everything Akryum isn't in-game.

6. Default

Looks like another patch then T_T

7. Default

Rob's statement was quite definitive, but I'm asking a confirmation on this and whether or not Level 1-4 Herbs were also left off as sold items.

8. Default

Went "ewww" with the font they're using but I still think "is ^∞ better than the CTF crap".

9. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

I think the font looks fine, Trebuchet MS? YUM!

It's just the gray background with no details that I think kills it.

10. Default

NO. NUH UH. WE ARE NOT pineappleING HAVING THIS. THESE NAMES

BRB GETTING GUN.

11. Default

lol copypasta.

Nexon better not have taken out NLC... That would be a MAJORLY bad thing. I can see it now

"Sorry guys, NLC is down due to an unknown glitch and will be down for an unknown time to figure out the source of the glitch, much like how we're trying to figure out the glitch that's messing with CWKPQ. It'll be up eventually, but when we decide to fix it cause KMS transfer stuff is so much better than NLC and CWKPQ"

12. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Biades4hire
    Server: Windia
    Level: 19x
    Job: Dual Blade

Shet.
    Brb making a mule to store a couple thousand ginger ales.

13. Default

More like

"Since you guys complain too much about CWKPQ being broken we took all masteria down so you don't get near it and as an extra bonus you wont have to get your hopes up with materia content every time we say we are making "exclusive" content"

14. Default

Bahahahahaha, if they don't fix the option to get to NLC once this hits the live servers, then we truly do know that Nexon only knows how to copy-pasta.

Guess I'm coming back for DAT delicious AP reset and Premium Android (F).

15. Default

Or rather, just get a bunch of NLC scrolls from Mo?
    This happened before, just the entrance to was cut off, but you could still scroll/family/vip tele in.

16. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

This isn't the first time they've done that. It's like the 3rd or 4th time now. They've had to SC it back in :|

17. Default

Maybe NLC is moved to Sixth Path Crossway like Thailand in ThMS and Zipangu in JMS.
    Anyway if its bug why so mad is Tespia. O.o

18. Default

Demon Guy's jumps feel off to any of you?
    You can't use the high jump or double jump before you reach the top of your normal jump.

Keeps thowing me off when I jump, double tap, and don't go anywhere.