Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. Default Familiars can be collected!

Does anyone have a single familiar that expired today? Does the entry stay in the book or does it disappear completely? I think I recall Alloy saying he was testing this but anyone who can answer should
    Last edited by Sarah; 2011-11-25 at 10:01 PM. Reason: Whoops, meant Alloy, not Alley.

2. Default

Give me 23 hours, and this little poor slime will expire. I'm on it, but surely someone else will be ready to deliver an answer.

3. Default

Mine has about 19 hours left on it.

4. Default

inb4 giant exploit that allows hackers to get max mesos because GMS modified a line of code.

5. Default

Clearly a relevant response.

6. Default

What....?
    And my poor Retz dies tomorrows I guess.

7. Default

Oh yeah this makes so much sense.
    Spoiler

And I can't help much, extended my orange mushroom and red snail to 90 days.

8. Default

Extended? How so?
    Do you just use a second card or something?

Was worried I'd end up with two familiars expiring on the same day or something like that.

9. Default

You can get up to 3 cards of the same monster, each card you get increases it's stamina and it's duration by 30 days.

10. Default

To add on, after the 3rd card it just resets the timer back to 90 days.

11. Lazy Mathematician Female
    IGN: MsJudith
    Server: Windia
    Level: 130
    Job: aran
    Guild: n/a
    Alliance: n/a
    California

Even if it only had 1 day left on it?

12. Default

Everytime GMS edits something from KMS it results in massive bugs and/or exploits.

I'm just surprised seeing how we haven't seen an exploit relating the cards, seeing GMS tinkered with the duration times and whatnot.

13. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

Well, version confusions on your part aside, I don't see many ways the cards can be exploited really. The familiar buffs and attacks, maybe, but I'm sure any issues with those could have already been dealt with in the same way the Call of the Hunter hack was fixed. Familiars really aren't that different from the monsters Wild Hunters can summon, after all, and some of the hacked summons even had buffs, so whatever Nexon did to fix that hack could have already put a damper on any familiar exploits.

14. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Biades4hire
    Level: 19x
    Job: Dual Blade

1. That hack was not fixed
    2. I'm pretty sure there's some kind of nodelay familiar full map hack or something.(walking through future ereve let's you see all kinds of hacks )

15. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

all i see is an evan farming frags.

16. Default

That would depend highly on him being online which I'm sure he's not

17. Default

1 hour and 21 mins left.