Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. Default

I've seen familiar cards for Wind Raiders as well as Elderwraiths, yet neither are in the monster book. Is there any way we can tell what familiar cards are available for monsters not in the codex? I've been hunting in Neo City for the past week or so, but none have dropped yet.

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Check in the extraction thread. Familiar cards are Item->Consumable.

3. Default

Some of the cards in data don't drop, though - for example, there are rare cards for slime/mushroom/stump/pig as well as the common ones that they actually drop.

4. Default

Neo City aint going to drop pomegranate for you. The JMS cards are for Neo Tokyo and GMS would not change it because they have no clue nor do they give a flying, as seen in the lack of cards for Masteria during the old card system days..

5. Default

Yeah, those are booster deck only; I WISH they dropped those, the Star Pixie rare card is pretty cool.

6. Default Re: Familiars can be collected!

I don't know if anyone needs confirmation on this but this seems like the place to put it.

- number of cards originally slotted is preserved on expired familiars
    - when you add a new card it resets to 1 (I now have 1 Jr. Boogie card, not 2)

7. Proton Straight Male
    IGN: Ngame989
    Server: Windia
    Level: 217
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Premiere
    Alliance: Ambition
    usa

Default Re: Familiars can be collected!

Did they change how adding cards past 3 affects the time left? I thought it reset the duration to 90 days but as I've found out it only adds 30. Looks like I have 36 hours to find at least 1 Big Spider card.

8. Default Re: Familiars can be collected!

From what I gather it only adds +30 days on top of what you have left. I got my second Big Spider card when my first one had 2 days left and it only bumped up to 32 days.

Adding to the list of useful cards, Firebrands recover HP/MP and they drop their card not too rarely.

9. Proton Straight Male
    IGN: Ngame989
    Server: Windia
    Level: 217
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Premiere
    Alliance: Ambition
    usa

Default Re: Familiars can be collected!

Alright, thanks. What % does the Firebrand recover and does it affect parties?