Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
  1. Default

This revamp somewhat delivars.
    Any new content coming out with this?
    Seems like they would for such a huge update.

2. Default

Give Buccs Transformation back, add Snatch back , give them Speed. Then theyre good.

And Corsairs looks really slow

3. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

First to say that Demon Slayer Maple Warrior still sexier [/biased]

4. Default

I dun like the bucc changes. Besides the typical ones of a hurricane like skill as well as an ultimate. the animeation for bubble (cant even call it that anymore); Energy charge Looks stupid as hell. and i really hate the most how they made them like every other class. They should of emphsised the different states more. and just beef up the damage to an outragous amount if they were really concered about the damage they were doing. (IF they removed the speed cap and let SI be the only skill to surpass it. no need to worry about damage anymore)

5. Default

We have to different right? I mean, we have the slowest MW (for some reason) and now we keep the old animation? Neat. >_>

6. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

let me be the first to say, to fiel on his thanksgiving extraction shenanigans: thank you, we salute you

i'm a dark knight with drain and 270% range skill, i don't NEET to aim/look where the fak i'm hitting! /stillproud

anyone up for translating the skill changes?

7. Default

well the one thing i guess that I liked that came true was the dash into corkscrew punch... Yay mobility? Only class without a mobility skill!

basil is essentially: LOL stupid pirates and thieves. You want a revamp? you got one and then you QQ moar cause you hate it.

Then all the buccaneers are like: What authority do you have? I think we have a consensus of almost all buccaneers absolutely despising the revamp as most of them only really wanted a couple of damage/speed boosts to put them on par, a mobility move, and a removal of lolshockwave and the other useless skills(which nexon thought was so amazing that they kept it, which is equally as dumb and another reminder that Nexon hates pirates, especially if it still has that stupid edge limitation). Too bad they did remove all the useless skills and then made reiterations of them.

8. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

Fake/Shadow Shifter isn't listed at all. Does that mean it was removed or it stayed the same?

9. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Biades4hire
    Server: Windia
    Level: 19x
    Job: Dual Blade

Extractions list only changes.
    Unchanged skills wouldnt be listed.

10. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

should mean that NOTHING of it changed
    i called this, sometime before. but then again who didn't see it coming?

also, fiel, i was looking around, found that this skill: "헤드 샷:" which is corsair shotgun-esque thing, has what i think is a glitched animation? should be like a shotgun shot, it's a 32 by 32 black square.

EDIT: wait no, i mixed the skills, that's not the shotgun, but is the bullet supossed to be invisible? or does the square get filled with the bullet you're currently using?

11. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

Alright, thanks. I'm not too familiar with what goes on in extractions.

12. Default

I kinda hope they change Sudden Raid a little, the Ninjas that jump out in that skill look plain compared to the Ninjas used in the new attacks that have bright red capes on em.

And I don't seem to see that cool Octopus that shoots down from the "Sneak Peek" thing, guess they changed their minds about that, too bad =/

Anywho, looking forward to re-learning slinger/brawler/bandits and possibly starting a sin for once~

13. Default

Actually I'm curious: is there a way to tell if lolshockwave still has the edge constraint? if it does otherwise :/

On a more optimistic note, I'll have a much less cluttered hotkey assignment?

14. Default

Alljobs got the new MW effect?
    Who's that chick?

15. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Biades4hire
    Server: Windia
    Level: 19x
    Job: Dual Blade

I think you people are resistant to change.
    We asked for a complete revamp, and that's what we got.
    Don't make judgements until these things actually get dome with testing and are released in KMS.
    For all we know, Buccs could be overpowered after this(random example)
    All you've seen are some videos of people with bad control and clean equips, and you already say that the changes are terrible.

16. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

Excited to see more of these skills in action.

Thanks Fiel! Happy Thanksgiving.

17. Default

I will have had my TB's skills in KMS for about 3 weeks.
    imokaywiththis.jpg
    It'll be very interesting to see how these work in game, rather than just the sprites.

18. Default

I don't think its resistance, there was just too much hype for this revamp with the translated poster
    stating a complete overhaul on the thieves/pirates.

With examples such as NLs getting two more stars to throw in 4th job and corsairs becoming another bowmaster, there was bound to be some disappointment.

True, anything can be changed at this point.

19. Default

I'm not so sure about the changes to Night Lords. Looks like it's pretty much the same except now they can mob and have LOLOLOLOLQUADTHROW. I always joked about them doing it but I never imagined it'd actually happen. xD

I love the Shad changes. Smokescreen is pretty blehh, though. I can only see myself using it at bosses after we pin it and in when bored and pineappleing with noobs...

20. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Please explain to me the point of a massive laser that does 1900% damage with long horizontal range, when we have dragon strike?