Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728
  1. Default

Yeah, I agree. If they're going all out and having us summons tons of things then our hurricane animation should be some kind of gatling gun or something.

2. Default

At least Corsairs seem to get an actual buff... yes yes Buccs got a DPS buff, now they hit as hard as Bishops, woo.

I kinda like Corsairs, the mobility, the crazy octopuss, what doesn't quite convince me is the crew call skill and the ultimate. The seagull ultimate was simple and cool. Now seems everything now must include machines and lasers...

Corsairs lost the cool ship, but got in exchange different cool things, like platform movement, mobility, etc...

But I'm really dissapointed with Buccs, as people said, all they needed was a huuuuge boost in DPS, because the gameplay was great... now they got low tier DPS and pomegranatety gameplay: no mobility (rushes don't count), no platform movement skills (thanks to the new rushes), no DPS, no drain skill, no MP recharge (goodbye to not using MP pots, ever), not even brawling skills... gunslingers still use guns, now brawlers don't brawl at all. What melee skills do we have? Somersault kick? And one of the rushes? Also why have 2 rushes? Seems unnecessary, even if you can link them, seems like a terrible skill design. What were they thinking? "Oh, hmmm, what other cool skill can we add for 4th job, I know, ANOTHER RUSH, but this one has an orange spirit on it!"

3. Default

How do you figure that? Pierce has a charge time and you cant jump shoot it, Laser has no charge and you can jump attack with it. Laser seems to have much more mobility.

Unless you mean mobbing ability...

4. Default

Pretty sure you can jump attack with Pierce.

5. Default

Oh, that reminds me. You know what change would have been amazing for NLs? If pressing the flash jump skill triggered a normal jump while in the ground, no MP usage. That way, you'd free up the jump key, to save keyboard space. And it'd feel rad as hell.
    Last edited by Alloy; 2011-12-05 at 06:32 AM.

6. Default

Why not make it like Double Jump instead, and have Flash Jump activate when the Jump button is pressed while in mid-air before or at the peak of the jump?

7. Default

I guess that works too, but with my method, you'd still have both options. The old and the new one.

That reminds me, what skill IDs were swapped for this? I want to know what skills I have with books passed.

8. Default

You are correct. You can release Pierce at any time in the air, even while falling down from a higher platform.

9. Default

Well, it feels as this is it. Shall we enjoy our thieves and pirates (except corsairs and shadowers maybe) before they lose their magic.