Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Nexon wrote a mal-formed formula which caused my scripts to implode. Now I have it set to output Nexon's shenanigans for the world to see.

2. Default

Quad Throw for NL’s yeah totally not expected. Not much interests me in their updates really.

Shadower’s seem to have gotten some nice updates but sad to see BoT go.

Not liking Nexon giving them and pirates ultimates, though never was a fan of that trend. I thought they sorted it with Dual Blades but guess not.

Also no new Flash Jump animation? Oh and not liking the smokescreen animation at all.

Pirates got a really huge overhaul, not sure how I feel about bucs yet but seems a natural progression I guess, just a little sad that the original idea of the class is gone but I know it didn’t work with the kind of game maple is.

No battleship for corsairs, can’t say I like that. It just makes them another Bowmaster really, well only 100x cooler though.

I really like the bullet bill skill and the shotgun mob skill, everyone loves a shotgun.

I like that they have the mobility of canoneers now too but wish they hadn’t combined it with wings, I would have liked them to be separate and still be able to use wings like you used to.

I’m sure this is far from the last changes we will see to the classes though.

3. Default

YESH! I found my Physical Training!

4. Water
    IGN: JerrysHero
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Imperious
    Alliance: TheAlmightys
    canada

So Evans keep the old MW? lol

Or did they get the new one from Union already and I overlooked that? :o

5. Default

Maple Warrior Lady's eyes are less creepy now.

6. Neon Atom Straight Male

IGN: Huskey
    Server: KradiaEMS
    Level: 160
    Job: Aran
    Guild: UndiesPatrol
    Alliance: UndiesUnited
    netherlands

Huh almost all of hermit's skills are affected by CO? What's that magic?

Also maurader, outlaw and chief bandit...

Edit: Or are they only because they copied them directly from 4th job and didn't take out that variable?

7. Default

Some of those new Corsair skills are really slow. Is their snipe even worth using at 1710 ms?

8. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Biades4hire
    Server: Windia
    Level: 19x
    Job: Dual Blade

The animation gifs all give me a 403 forbidden error :(

9. Default

I also don't get the point of having a 2-hit charge for energy charge. why not just give the full buff all the time then? if it's going to be up 100% of the time, might as well just give it tio us permanently >.>

10. Default

Because people complained it needs to be 2 hits.

11. Default

I am legitimately saddened by the fact that they removed Chakra.

RIP Chakra :(

12. Default

Yeah same here.

13. Default

lol we complained that it took like 5 minutes to get the bubble up on BOSSES because we can't actually mob that quickly at bosses for obvious reasons. But 2 hits is kinda ridiculous and increased rate at bosses would make it like 1 hit.

It's like Nexon Korea took all the player's ideas an did the exact opposite of them just to troll all of them.

14. Water
    IGN: JerrysHero
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Imperious
    Alliance: TheAlmightys
    canada

Hopefully they receive some speed adjustments. Same speed as their Octo Cannon O.o

Looks interesting though.

15. Default

That's their job. Imho buccs don't look bad at all now..

16. Default

I like the way that one skill w/ the Transformation Guy w/ an Anchor on his head looks, wish all the transformation guys looked just like that one.

Can't tell, does Corkscrew still charge? cause I was wondering how that would work w/ the supposed extra dmg that dash gives it, and speaking of dash, does it work any differently, besides being 40 speed?

Also about that 2nd job Slinger push skill that looks like a giant bullet, I feel that that skill might as well replace Cannoneer's big punch push skill lol, the big bullet matches em too.

Darn, Haste is still a party skill =/ never liked that, bugs me when someone uses haste and I start walking weirdly ><
    Hopefully it doesn't cancel out Self-Haste for DBs anymore though.

Spoiler

17. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

Oh good, we kept Assaulter. I was worrying about Assaulter, since the Basil thread didn't have any mention about it.

18. Default

It's not really assaulter though. It's more like Final Cut. That being said, Edge Carnival is awesome looking. And I'm curious as to how the new Assassinate works.

19. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    IGN: FrozNlite
    Job: F/P ArchMage
    Guild: Brazzers
    Alliance: Heroes
    New_York

Okay, the new Maple Warrior animation looks awesome. Also, neat LOLFP changes. Moar power from Medi and 4-hit Paralyze? Yes please.