Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Default Find My Monkey Dolls event is awful

I've been doing this event for 40 minutes and I have 2 monkey dolls. Whereas the Treasure map event is 20 seconds long. Now I feel how CKs feel.

2. Default

If it's your primary objective, it is very slow, but if you do it in the background while working on farming an item/other quests, it's really not so bad. Hell, this actually gives me a reason to grind ~3 hours a day for future henesys cards, so I actually like it. Since it is an Event tab item, I'm pretty sure item drop familiars would help with it.

3. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Make sure you're at mobs close to your level. My main got 20 dolls in one hour at Mutant Ribbon Pigs, and my level 56 mule usually finds one monkey doll at each round of Treasure Map, which takes maybe 15-20 kills, at Toy Trojans (lv 57).

Also, try changing channels. Seems the monkey dolls behave somewhat like other rare drops, in that some channels drop a lot more than others.

Good luck.

4. Default

Getting a slightly better drop rate by switching channels and moving to CDs, and ever since that post, I've gotten 11 dolls.

5. Polar Bear Gay Male
    IGN: danielcatu
    Server: yellonde
    Level: 121
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Vendetta
    Farm: 765pro
    chile

so any monster drops them?.... because I was hunting at the recomendation place(110 -140)

6. Default

Yeah the drop rate of the dolls is wayyyyy too low. I was hoping for a second quest I could spam every 10 minutes for a free 1% exp :(

7. Default

Guys i have different questions does Bling Bling Monkey is ONLY for Cannoners O_o? I was sure everyone can use it as an effect, but now i dont have idea after reading item description is says it works for cannoners.

8. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Only works for Cannoneers, since the item affects the monkey which only they have

9. Default

what about yeti doll claw games
    those drop items on initial kill
    and upon kill spawn like six tiny yetis that also drop items

10. Default

You have to kill monsters around your level range.

11. Default

I have no idea whether or not this is valid, but I've experienced sort of the same results. It took 13XX kills to get my first 25 (counted by the kill 500 Advanced Knight B, C, D quests) or approximately an hour. I jump on this morning to start the Advanced Knight E quest on my "lucky" channel and nabbed the remaining 5 in 1X minutes and 102 kills. Not definitive, just echoing the experience of Elven and others.

12. Default

Random number generators... how do they work?

13. Default

Drops every minute or two at captains at 108.
    Dunno what you're talking about.

14. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

What i find funny is that the event journal (the book you get from Gaga) says you only need ONE doll.
    Which might explain the drop rate.

15. Default

Nexon'd

16. Default

Actually, I was hunting in the level range it listed for me, but got a higher result wwhen they were closer to my level.

17. Default

Yeah the drop rate is waaay to low. I hate having to kill things my level too, nearly all my mules are no were near things their level. Since I want to do this on like 10 chars its going to take me 10 hours a day to do this...

18. Default

I got 200% at level 86 on my thunder breaker before I got 30 dolls

I am not looking forward to doing this on my main. I have to kill time temple monsters and can't kill them in 2 hits all the time -____- At least at roids I could kill in 1-2 hits making more spawn and faster drops...

19. Default

Ew, an event you have to play the game to receive the reward from? Bring back my log-on-once-a-day events :P

20. かっか! Straight Male
    IGN: HARUKASAN!
    Server: 765Pro
    Level: 999
    Job: Puchi
    Guild: Puchimas!
    Alliance: iDOLM@STER
    canada

What the heck?

It took me 20 seconds to get my 30 dolls in JMS.