Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default

As i said before maybe they are hard because nexon doesn't want you to get permanent account tradeable special potential scroll, and therefore spending nx to buy tim's secret lab.

2. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

How is this hard? It's just a bunch of mindless "grinding". Even then, you can do this on 2-3 char and be set on 100% Pots for a good while.

3. Default

I don't think 30 seconds applies in party, I'm pretty sure I'm ripping up the monsters vs. my team mates and I sit back and allow my party members to loot a Monkey every once in awhile. It should be a rule that all members of HobPQ, carry around a Mutant Pig or Giant Spider, earrings on every run, if not two, and the aforementioned Monkeys.

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

My looting pet, Scales and all, seems to think the 30 seconds still applies. She won't pick up, or let me pick up, my party members' loot. And since I'm short-range, the ranged people usually kill everything before I can get to it.

5. Default

Annoyingly slow drop rate, but I think its mostly us having been spoiled by the map pieces.

Anyone know what determines how much exp you get from Mighty Bananas?

6. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

i got 600k at 185, never again f3.

7. Default

Farming monkey dolls in KentaPQ is pretty nice too.

During the 2nd Stage of the Sharks, just don't collect the bubbles. Since the sharks adjust to your level.

8. Default

I don't know if it's just me, but using 1.2x drop somehow made the drop rate skyrocket.
    I spent like...15ish minutes hunting for dolls at Skeles, only finding 4, raged and used a 1.2x drop buff, and I got the other 26 in like 10 minutes.

9. Default

Took me about...40 minutes or so at mutant pigs to get all 30 dolls. (LV 176, can 1 hit)

10. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    IGN: ZekkenAdele
    Server: Scania
    Level: 246
    Job: Adele
    Guild: DarkLily
    Alliance: Arcane
    Farm: HarvestxMoon
    usa

you guys know there are more easier events giving out 100% pot scrolls later, just skip this one :D

11. Default

But do they expire? These ones (supposedly) dont.

Any suggestions where a lv 72 Priest can solo to collect dolls? I tried cronos and it took me nearly 2 hours to get the 30.

12. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

With my mutant pig at blaze & thunder it only took about 35 minutes for all 30.
    And we all not the terrible spawn rate there.

13. Default

Took me 20 mins on a level 43, I probably won't bother doing it on high level characters anymore. Don't want a bunch of untradeable scrolls on them anyway.

14. Default

Did the first day on a level 46 mule ended up being level 48, tried today and the same mule same map (cds) it was awful, gave up on the event.

15. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

Good, I'm saving mine for my Demon Slayer anyways. It's account tradeable.

16. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

My level 60 mule got 1% from the Mighty Banana. Useless item is useless.

17. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

And my 19x Pally got 0.07% per Fruit Sundae use, yet I still used them. It's less training EXP I have to worry about.

18. Default

0.4% on my 145 Night Lord, not great, considering any PQ is 4-5 times that, and PvP's up to 6% or so. If they took 20 seconds it might be worth stocking up 100 of them, barely.

19. Default

Just a bit more exp I won't need to care about when raising my Cannoneer mule for the link skill.

20. Default

Big Spider Familiar makes no difference in the time it takes me to finish this quest.

My MM does it in about an hour at Dual Birks and my BM does it in about an hour as well, with the Big Spider. I get more drops on my BM but not more stinking dolls...or my BM is just really unlucky.