Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default

dont think bm/mercedes would be my choice to have a class that hits all 999k's. siege mode would be a better single target skill...

2. Default

According to Dennis, you can also combine Familiars. I haven't been able to test that myself. You apparently need a Familiar card in your USE inventory, one of those golden whistles, and a Familiar within 10 levels of the Familiar in your USE inventory in your Familiar tab of your Monster Book. I'm not sure what it does. Maybe Dennis can provide more information.

The "Miracle Cube" type item for Monster Familiars costs 130np, which is 20np less than Miracle Cubes. There is no known way to get potential on currently existing Familiars, but brand new Familiars you find from monster drops have hidden potential at a 100% rate. You use these pills, which you can buy from all potion merchant NPCs, as your "magnifying glass" for Monster Familiars.

I THINK all previous effects are still in-play. They're just now not shown on the Monster Familiar cards.

3. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

inb4 you can have empress and her knights out all together.

4. かっか! Straight Male
    IGN: HARUKASAN!
    Server: 765Pro
    Level: 999
    Job: Puchi
    Guild: Puchimas!
    Alliance: iDOLM@STER
    canada

What I mean by combining is..

You upgrade an existing familiar in your monster book with a unused familiar in your use inventory. In turn, this is like upgrading the familiar to give it better stats and such.

5. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

You need to be more specific on what exactly is being upgraded. The potential? The effects? The vitality? What?

6. かっか! Straight Male
    IGN: HARUKASAN!
    Server: 765Pro
    Level: 999
    Job: Puchi
    Guild: Puchimas!
    Alliance: iDOLM@STER
    canada

Attack and the level of the familiar is upgraded I believe.

I haven't played with this enough to know what it totally does.

7. Default

or 3 familiars at once with 1 DECENT SKILL EACH ONE... that changes the things lol

8. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: shakar96
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 105
    Job: Thunder Breaker
    usa

Same exact thing as KMS's 8th anniversary and GMS's future 8th anniversary.

9. Default

I think this must be legend potential and familiar potential as two separate things.
    Why?
    The decent skills.
    They have equipment requirements.
    OptionType51 means helmet, supported by the fact that all the rare potential 10 seconds for this face potentials have that string. Decent door has it as well, and surprise surprise, the advanced bless potential has it too.
    Also, the Familiar potentials are 019xxx, 029xxx, 039xxx, and 049xxx.
    Regular item potentials are just 01xxxx, 02xxxx, 03xxxx, and 04xxxx.
    Clearly, Familiars have tiers of their potential as well (4 tiers), but they're separate.
    You won't be able to get 40% boss on a familiar, it seems.

10. Default

Those are the Legend items, not the anniversary items. JMS already had the 8th anniversary events a couple months ago.

11. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Told you Maple is going the way of Disgaea! Only a matter of time before we get a 5mil damage cap!

12. Default

Instead of Mount Gachapon, they just get a Cloud Coupon

くろくろもくもく引換券
    くろくろくもくも引換券を使用すると、くろくろくもくもライディングスキルが入手できる。

13. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Which at this rate will most likely become a reality. Then a 4th line of potential and more money sucking ideas.

14. Default

Lmao. That's actually from the MapleStory DS promotion. People who buy MapleStory DS will get a special code which they can use in the MMORPG to get a permanent NX item and that cloud is one of 'em.

15. Default

ku-ro-ku-ro-mo-ku-mo-ku hi-ki-kae-ken

That's a tongue twister for me. Sheesh.

16. Default

Black Cloudy something? Well, that's a...fitting, name for that mount, I guess.

Also
    >combining familiars
    I must have this. I want a level 200 Hime partner.

17. Default

I have a simple solution to your qualms. Don't buy any Cash Items.
    That way merchanting won't be as easy, and you're forced to hunt for the equipment to satisfy your hunger for power. There's your challenge!

18. Default

ku ro ku ro mo ku ro ku ke ka ke kan
    I can't even say it one time really slowly.
    That's how I said it the best I could.
    Also, do want level 200 snail with over 9000 attack.

19. Default

While we're on the topic of MS becoming Disgaea, I'd like to build a pirate ship and explore the inner dungeon of my equipment. Please and thank you.

20. Default

>10 levels
    >buy NX today to unlock to level 30!
    >later; buy NX today to unlock to level 100!
    >later still; buy NX today to unlock all the way to level 200!
    Also, dungeons are only one chance for the entire go, so if you d/c you lose all progress and NX items are wasted on nothing. Also, they cost 50K+ NX

HAPPY MAPLING

On a serious topic, I think it would be cool to reverse pirate other people's items and steal stats from them for your own, but with NEXON's super awesome hacker policy, it would literally be hours before all of the godly equips in the game were drained to zero and 9999 attack level 0 swords started popping up everywhere.