Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Maybe when buccs can blow up their energy into a massive sphere to envelop the entire map for tons of damage i'll understand the uses for an ultimate. :/

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

This entered my mind when I read that.

3. Default

to add onto this just about any pq it is amazing at - low cd means one out of every 2 spawns at kenta pq is doa. Majority of those pqs have a stage where you need to kill a map full of mobs.

4. Default

Divine Charge:
    Changed - Description (일정시간 동안 무기에 성속성을 부여하고 데미지를 증가시킨다. --> 일정시간 동안 무기에 성속성을 부여하고 데미지를 증가시킨다. 차지 블로우 사용 시, 확률적으로 봉인된다.)
    Changed - Level readout (MP #mpCon 소비, #time초 동안 무기에 성속성 부여, #damage% 데미지 --> MP #mpCon 소비, #time초 동안 무기에 성속성 부여, #damage% 데미지, 차지 블로우 사용 시 #prop%의 확률로 #y초간 봉인)
    Changed - damage (135 --> 150) (115+level --> 130+level)
    New - prop (90) (10+4*level)
    New - y (6) (2+roundDown(level/5))
    New - Animation (mob)

1.52x damage mulltiplier with combat orders, seals (stops enemies from using magic)

Lightning Charge:
    Changed - Description (일정시간 동안 무기에 번개 속성을 부여하고 데미지를 증가시킨다. 다른 속성의 차지 스킬과 중복하여 사용할 수 있다. --> 일정시간 동안 무기에 번개 속성을 부여하고 데미지를 증가시킨다. 다른 속성의 차지 스킬과 중복하여 사용할 수 있다. 차지 블로우 사용 시, 확률적으로 기절한다..)
    Changed - Level readout (MP #mpCon 소비, #time초 동안 무기에 번개속성 부여, #damage% 데미지 --> MP #mpCon 소비, #time초 동안 무기에 번개속성 부여, #damage% 데미지, 차지 블로우 사용 시 #prop%의 확률로 #y초간 기절)
    Changed - damage (125 --> 140) (105+level --> 120+level)
    New - prop (90) (10+4*level)
    New - y (2) (roundUp(level/10))
    New - Animation (mob)

1.4x multiplier, stuns (stacks with holy's 1.52x multiplicatively for a total of 2.128x damage multiplier)

Heaven's Hammer:
    Changed - damage (1400 --> 1700) (800+20*level --> 800+30*level)
    New - attackCount (1)

800+(30*32)=1,760% damage with combat orders
    1,760*2.128=3,745.28% damage, and it might stack with the other bonus effects from the charges.
    Hold me.

(damage bonuses are multiplicative, yeah?)

5. GLADIGATORS
    usa

That's what i had in mind when i thought of the skill. :3 It would be too fitting for buccs not to have that skill. They just have to make charging energy 100x easier and we'll have one of the best ultimates ever.

6. Orbital Bee Cannon

Whoa whoa whoa. Divine Charge gets to auto-seal on hit now? I suddenly hear the sound of hundreds of Mages crying out in agony.

7. Default

Well, glad to see I was right about the mage ultimate goof. However, for F/Ps, between an increased crit rate (+30%), a higher minimum critical damage (+25%), stronger elemental amplification (145% -> 150%), and a buffed up Mist Eruption (500% -> 600%), they should be bumping into the damage cap much more often.

My F/P is unfunded on a separate account, and I'm seriously concerned about hitting the damage cap by the time I get Infinity maxed, BEFORE all of these changes. Maybe I can still hope that they work in a 6-10 hit Eruption into the Thief / Pirate patch.

Glad to see Infinity was buffed to 70% stance, 5% more to magic guard (should let us take +33% more damage without dying! ), and the extra vertical & horizontal range on Paralyze is nice too.

As for archers, it looks like MM got a pretty good boost with the buffs to US and Snipe (more hits for lower damage... *cough*misteruptionplz*cough*)

I don't care much for warriors, but glad to see they got some of the things on their wish list (2-hit sac).

8. Default

In this patch Marksmen got greatly buffed...

9. Default

Lol'd at GC and CL getting a hit count increase while Mist Eruption just gets its damage buffed up more. Good job understanding what needs to be done.

Not like Seal is particularly useful.

10. Orbital Bee Cannon

Still amuses me Pallies essentially get Seal slapped onto their main self-buff. Mages have to spend SP on theirs, and must cast it separately from their attack spells. Paladins get Seal WITH their elemental charge, so all they need to do is smack the enemies to shut them up.

11. Default

Paladins can now peach slap.

So, please remind me why paladins can seal as they attack, and evans can slow as they attack, but mages must specifically cast the spell on each monster first?

12. Default

At least our slow works on bosses, and as for Seal, I/L can freeze and stun with just about every attack, F/P can paralyze most things...heck, we can stun things just by moving around a map. I've no complaints.

13. Default

Hehe...I knew it. I was just musing the other day that I/L's were dancing dangerously close to becoming current NL's because with Critical Magic, my CL self-buffed would be inflicting Criticals 80% of the time, 90% with real SE. Now I see a fifth and sixth hit added and I'm pretty sure we're there, or as close to "there" as possible.

14. Desk Straight Male
    IGN: NatsuEliseo
    Server: Galicia
    Level: 206
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Exploited
    Alliance: Family
    Farm: StarWars
    mexico

Since the Legend patch, us Evans lost slow. But we have a 100% chance stun Blaze. (We need to be at least lvl 170 to max Blaze btw.)

Seal is useless. I really don't see a point at all for us mages to have it. Level 1 Paralyze already has 100% Paralyze chance. Not sure about Chain Lighting, mine is only level 70.

But yeah, I would prefer to have another skill rather than seal. I mean, it's even better to put those SP on Fire Arrow! Come on!

Dissapointed with Ice/Lighting amazing buff rather than the F/P stupid damage boost.

Waiting for Battle Mages and Evans to get Tele Mastery buff. Lol.

15. Default

Paladins be keeping their pimp hand strong.
    All in all, I'm not super impressed by this patch. Seems like they could have done a lot more with Cygnus Knights.
    I kinda like the ultimate buff (in that since everyone already hits cap with their ulti, it lets them hit for 1-2m), don't really play warriors so I have no idea how those effect anything, and don't really see much for archers except a nice buff on snipe.
    Now, what I don't like:
    Cygnus are ignored for all intents and purposes. They get a skill or two from the adventurer class they imitate and that is IT.
    A lot of the buffs were done by someone who didn't know how the game works and thought that by increasing numbers they increase damage by that amount.
    Holy Symbol got messed with. DON'T MESS WITH MY HS GODDAMNIT. I NEED TO BE ABLE TO TRAIN.
    Nexon is handing Seal out to everyone. MM's and BM's get it with Arrow Rain/Eruption, Paladins get it with divine charge. I wouldn't be surprised if Nexon changed lucky dice to give a 20% chance to seal with every attack as a potential roll.
    All in all...
    I'm just disappointed.
    I just really hope that Nexon steps it up for the Thief/Pirate revamp. And makes up for fixing the MI/FC glitch for DB's with a substantial buff.

16. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    usa

Meh, I'll take a 30% hurricane increase and some extra pheonix damage. Would've liked some more/different changes, but whatever, I'll survive. Looking forward to what the pirate/thief revamp entails.

17. Default

Curious how WH's get all our attacks with some more damage, but our hurricane is 20% less damage than theirs and their jag. gives them 5% damage so they have a 25% damage increase + multiplier increase on us.

18. GLADIGATORS
    usa

WHs don't have the avoid rate bowmasters do so they get compensated with more damage and stance. Just the way i see it.

19. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

You forgot that WH can move while using hurricane

EDIT: WHO THE FK MADE UP THE F/P BUFFS? They need to go die or something. They should have at the very lest buffed f/p DoT dmg by a lot
    Last edited by RedRaven16; 2011-11-16 at 06:27 PM. Reason: Oh yea the retarded f/p buffs

20. Default

Oh this is true, so we kind of even out?