Thread: [GMS] 1.03 - The minipatch

1. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Hmm... I thought all three new Perma pets had trouble with their special foods, not just the bunny. Can you check the Caramel Beetle for example?

As for potential, it's odd, because Hime seems to imply, on their forums, that it was already sneak-fixed, server-side.
    A change to the client can only mean one thing - it will know how to display the inferior potentials, so the server will now be changed back to generate them. Enjoy your +stat lines on Unique gear...

All in all, nothing worth writing home about.

2. Default

Eh... They should've changed it to the JMS system. At least then, it'd have differences in each skill, so not ALL of them are "BEHOLDER!"

Dark Spirit
    Dark Spirit Up
    Dark Spirit Heal
    etc.

They're not the greatest or the most unique, but they're at least a better change than "Beholden."

3. Default

well they did fix it since I didn't get glitched pots from 60 cubes on an epic item>unique yestoday, however the already glitched stat are still there, they are changing it so people don't get tricked I guess.

4. Default

I hope Nexon fixed the corgi pup's cycling through all its different animations..

5. フレイムチョコボ Straight Male
    IGN: FlameChocobo II
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Hero
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire

6. Default

It can't be, a beholder is a mythical creature. Thusforth, everyone who uses it should get copyright infringement by the dead person who thought of it in the first place.

7. Default

Nothing mythical about it... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beholder

8. Default

The mental strain Nexon took in changing the "r" of "Beholder" to an "n" is truly impressive.

9. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

Huh... So they couldn't have picked a name more fitting to the Dark Knights' theme? Maybe Dark Dragon Spirit or something, I don't know. If they had picked a name like that, at least then it would fit the job better. Beholden just sounds awkward, and doesn't make sense at all now that Dark Knights don't need to do a quest to get the skill.

10. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

after reading this on basil:
    "Beholden: adj. obligated; indebted: a man beholden to no one."

i have to say it's not a bad name change, the lack of quests that give the name a good background however, as you said, make the name awkward, considering it looks very similar to a D&D beholder.

11. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Biades4hire
    Level: 19x
    Job: Dual Blade

Personally I just think that a dev accidentally replaced the r with an n.
    No need to get all excited.

12. Default

Keep dreaming, dragons/robots have had the same problem since they were released.

13. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Picturing the Beholden in a frilly Victorian dress, speaking very politely.

14. Default

Dark Soul or Beholden Soul sounds better
    They should have made a poll or something =/

15. Default

"beholden" sounds like some REALL pineappleING german. o3o

16. Default

Beholden? Hey guys, litterally have 13 reasons not to go back to maple now. F`uck'n ey.

17. Default

It doesn't seem like an accident.. just got on and checked...

Aura of the Beholder -> Aura of the Beholden
    Required Skill: Beholder Lv. 1 -> Required Skill: Beholden Lv. 1

Revenge of the Beholder -> Revenge of the Beholden
    "Beholder counterattacks against..." -> "Beholden counterattacks against..."

Hex of the Beholder -> Hex of the Beholden

Beholder -> Beholden
    "Summons the Beholder. The Beholder's power increases your weapon mastery." -> "Summons the Beholden. The Beholden's power increases your weapon mastery."

18. Default

I don't get why people are getting so upset with this Beholden/Beholder change..I mean seriously? Is that change really worth 2 pages of discussion?

Nexon could change my "Battleship Cannon" name to "Pinky-girly Cannon" and I still wouldn't give a dam about it. It's just a name!
    I wanted to see more comments on the 140 armor on gacha and changing prices, but nope people just care about the little change of Beholder.

19. Default

The Pirate map pieces dropped way faster than I would've expected em to lol

Seems it should be a sinch(?) collecting a bunch of Well Waters for mah future Cannoneer xP

EDIT: =O AND it's repeatable every few mins!? Taking complete advantage of being able to get 100 Well Waters, for sure.