Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: Pirate %/s (Tempest Corsair, Buccaneer, Cannon Shooter, Mechanic, and Angelic Bus

What a massive upgrade for Cannon Shooters. I'm jelly :(

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Default Re: Pirate %/s (Tempest Corsair, Buccaneer, Cannon Shooter, Mechanic, and Angelic Bus

While Angelic Bursters have probably the biggest nerf in Maple history, I think Cannon Shooters have received the biggest BUFF in Maplestory history. What the hell, Pirates???

3. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Pirate %/s (Hyper Corsair, Buccaneer, Cannon Shooter, Mechanic, and Angelic Buster)

Is adjusted mastery even relevant anymore now that everyone has 70% base? Adjustments would only have to account for a 5/9/10% difference in mastery between classes i believe.

4. Default Re: Pirate %/s (Hyper Corsair, Buccaneer, Cannon Shooter, Mechanic, and Angelic Buste

Ranged weapons have different mastery than melee weapons and magic weapons.

5. Default Re: Pirate %/s (Hyper Corsair, Buccaneer, Cannon Shooter, Mechanic, and Angelic Buste

Umm, Heroes, Battle Mages, Hayato, Kanna, F/P and I/L, Jett?
    Last edited by Arrol; 2012-11-16 at 07:15 PM. Reason: Thanks to below.

6. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

Default Re: Pirate %/s (Hyper Corsair, Buccaneer, Cannon Shooter, Mechanic, and Angelic Buste

f/p and i/l feel left out oh and Jetts but jetts never should have been made

7. Default Re: Pirate %/s (Hyper Corsair, Buccaneer, Cannon Shooter, Mechanic, and Angelic Buste

Updated OP, added Mechanics. Rock N Shock - Persist doesn't do anything, since Robot Mastery makes Rock N Shock last 102 sec and Cooltime Reduce maxes the CD 90s, right? Rock N Shock - Reinforce is also an extremely small benefit, about 20%/s per target.

8. Orbital Bee Cannon

Default Re: Pirate %/s (Hyper Corsair, Buccaneer, Cannon Shooter, Mechanic, and Angelic Buste

Good to know that math proves the Rock and Shock Reinforce is a rather moot Hyper Passive. That's 1 more point to toss around. Also, the raw damage amuses me greatly, since that's before adding in Overload.

9. Default Re: Pirate %/s (Hyper Corsair, Buccaneer, Cannon Shooter, Mechanic, and Angelic Buste

Overload?

10. Orbital Bee Cannon

Overload/Overclock, basically the new Mech 3rd job skill that gives a passive 30% PDR and as an active buff (with 150 seconds duration/cooldown) gives +30% damage.

11. Default Re: Pirate %/s (Hyper Corsair, Buccaneer, Cannon Shooter, Mechanic, and Angelic Buste

I've already accounted for that.

12. Lead Ball Straight Male
    IGN: Arrg
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 192
    Job: Viper
    Guild: Century (leader)
    Alliance: Foreigner
    Texas

Joe keeps updated with kms patches instead of gms patches, so his new changes are related to the new mech hypers. Overload's been there for like 6 months.

13. Orbital Bee Cannon

Oh m'kays.

14. Default Re: Pirate %/s (Hyper Corsair, Buccaneer, Cannon Shooter, Mechanic, and Angelic Buste

Updated for real this time @Bribery. I see you liked my though.

Found a bug with Corsairs where their Captain's Dignity was ignoring all defense.
    Found one with Cannon Shooters where Oak Barrel's total damage wasn't being added.
    The hits from Mechanic's Distortion Field Hyper were not being counted.
    Added Jett :shudders:

I tried some testing and found that Angelic Buster's link skill doesn't affect Cannon Shooter summons. Not sure if there's any other exceptions. Cannon Shooters and Mechanics are assumed to have their Total Damage/Boss Damage affect their summons. Corsairs are not.

Looks like I'll need to accommodate Thunder Breakers soon, eh?

15. Brick Male
    IGN: ZeroCA
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero
    Guild: EssentiaI
    Alliance: N/A
    Farm: ReneMule
    usa

Default Re: Pirate %/s (KMS Unlimited and GMS Tempest)

I'm sorry to be a stickler, but...
    Where's Xenon?

16. Default Re: Pirate %/s (KMS Unlimited and GMS Tempest)

With the Thieves.

17. Neutron Straight Male
    IGN: godrocker
    Level: 181
    Job: Where's My Ship
    Guild: Osmoga
    Alliance: Fjords
    Farm: Elosia

With the damage cap raise, is it beneficial to use Headshot as a Corsair? Or is it still detrimental?

18. Default Re: Pirate %/s (KMS Unlimited and GMS Tempest)

I may be missing something, but isnt bubble star actually better than land crash as a recharging spell? Higher damage and higher recharge rate. It's a bit silly that an AB might actually have to use a second job spell regularly in its 4th job o.o

19. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Is there a possibility of the buckshot translation being wrong? Some are saying it brings damage to 40%, rather than a 40% reduction.

20. Default Re: Pirate %/s (KMS Unlimited and GMS Tempest)

Looking at it now, it's probable. When does GMS get this patch?

I'll look into this. It's only stronger in GMS.