1. Lead Ball Straight Male
    IGN: Arrg
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 192
    Job: Viper
    Guild: Century (leader)
    Alliance: Foreigner
    Texas

Default Re: Pirate %/s (Justice Corsair, Buccaneer, and Cannon Shooter)

Overtuning, booster, and dice all have like 20ms (if any) delay whilst on tank mode. You can use each of them while continously moving left/right/etc as if you used it on a rope.

The dice glitch is client-sided. You may see your damage as 20% higher and such, but everyone else will see it as if you didn't have a 5.

2. Default Re: Pirate %/s (Justice Corsair, Buccaneer, and Cannon Shooter)

Mechanic:
    Weapon Speed: Faster (3)
    Weapon Speed: Fastest (2)
    Adjusted Mastery
    Sharp Eyes

Lowered the delay to 120ms per buff while in Siege, but does it apply to summons? Could lower it even more, but it's not even that significant to begin with.

3. Default Re: Pirate %/s (Justice Corsair, Buccaneer, and Cannon Shooter)

EDIT: I just tested it and can confirm that the dice glitch I mentioned in a previous post does give bonus experience when you glitch a 6, so I assume that the other dice rolls work as well. I know what you were talking about with the client sided aspect, though, although I thought that one was triggered by lagging when a buff was about to expire. Maybe this one is server sided?

Also, if the number of hits per second on a single target doesn't change regardless of whether your weapon speed is 3 or 2, why does 2 weapon speed do 20% more damage per second than 3 weapon speed does according to the new table you put up?
    Last edited by FabledGumbo; 2012-07-21 at 01:16 PM.

4. Default Re: Pirate %/s (Justice Corsair, Buccaneer, and Cannon Shooter)

Because sometimes you get lucky and roll more 4s and 5s and I don't feel like waiting a minute for output.

5. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

If that's the case, then why do I actually get increased EXP if I glitch a die #6?

6. Default Re: Pirate %/s (Justice Corsair, Buccaneer, and Cannon Shooter)

Makes sense. I just assumed based on how you were talking with Devil and how I thought you came to your numbers you were either averaging a constant value for dice rolls or not including them in your calculations because they're not very dependable, especially if that roll the dice glitch either doesn't work at all or only works on certain things.

7. Lead Ball Straight Male
    IGN: Arrg
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 192
    Job: Viper
    Guild: Century (leader)
    Alliance: Foreigner
    Texas

It does not. And I don't even use any of my summons, because my RM1 is only 10+2 and everything else isn't worth the opportunity cost to set up.

Are you completely sure that you get 30% more exp when it says so? In my experiences it lied to me, telling me I had a 6 when I wasn't getting more exp.

8. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

KMS and GMS difference?

Joe is the Jett %/s table using the 1190ms speed suborbital bomber?

9. Default Re: Pirate %/s (Justice Corsair, Buccaneer, and Cannon Shooter)

It is. There should be an issue with this since it uses the Fusillade delay, and when Corsairs get Fusillade, it will either be faster, or Suborbital will become slower if it isn't already.

10. Default Re: Pirate %/s (Justice Corsair, Buccaneer, and Cannon Shooter)

after testing stun mastery on bosses( I tried on Pap and Hilla) when i had a 40% crit rate, it was almost all crits except an occasion non crit on the first hit. So I think that the boss isn't stunned to not moving, but the stun variable or something like that is still applied to it? I could show you a video of me soloing pap for proof.

11. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

If you have critical rage once you crit every hit after it will crit.

12. Default Re: Pirate %/s (Justice Corsair, Buccaneer, and Cannon Shooter)

*^ I meant to reply to the above post sorry^*

I've tested the Buccaneer after the revamp, and I confirm it is awesome. Our crit rate appears nearly 100% versus bosses.
    Was this calculated into the dps though? As far as I know it still works in KMS, so we can assume it will stay that way.

Also guardcrush was calculated in as well right? 2717% just looks really low, even against 70% pdr. Maybe I'm jealous of that sair 1v1 damage...
    Last edited by Octopi; 2012-07-23 at 09:33 PM. Reason: meant to reply

13. Default Re: Pirate %/s (Justice Corsair, Buccaneer, and Cannon Shooter)

Looks like that roll the dice glitch got fixed, if anyone else cares to confirm/doublecheck.

14. Default Re: Pirate %/s (Justice Corsair, Buccaneer, and Cannon Shooter)

KMST 1.2.443

Angelic Burster:
    Spoiler
    Soul Seeker

Soul Resonance used for its full duration when it's available. It is assumed to scale linearly with duration to its full damage. Fatality used whenever it is available. Trinity used for single targets. Primal Roar for multiple targets. Trinity's bonus is assumed to only apply to itself.

Soul Seeker is assumed to be able to recharge with each hit.

Land Crash is used when recharge is required.

Affinity II has a damR (10%) variable but is not specified as to what it does, so it is not included. Affinity I's recharge, Affinity III's triple fail guarantee recharge and buff, and Affinity IV's double recharge and buffs are accounted for.

Link skill is not accounted for since I do not know what it is.

15. Default Re: Pirate %/s (Justice Corsair, Buccaneer, and Cannon Shooter)

10 seconds of +100% damage, 90 second cooldown. Unsure if it's additive or multiplicative.

16. Default Re: Pirate %/s (Justice Corsair, Buccaneer, and Cannon Shooter)

He was just excited to post his e-peen in this thread, he's fixing it.

17. Default Re: Pirate %/s (Justice Corsair, Buccaneer, and Cannon Shooter)

Thanks.
    Angelic Burster:
    Spoiler
    Soul Seeker

Using it whenever available. Should be possible to get slightly better sync with important skills like Soul Resonance in the first table, but it is definitely detrimental if you wait out the durations each time. Also added an extra 10% mastery from a beginner skill they have.

18. Default Re: Pirate %/s (Justice Corsair, Buccaneer, and Cannon Shooter)

Based on this video, I think Soul Seeker only recharges when you initially cast it. (0:45 onward) It also hits 2 targets now according to Max's blog.
    Spoiler

19. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

Thoes h/s are so misleading on the non soulseeker skill tables thanks to most of her skills have alternate dmg caps.

20. Default Re: Pirate %/s (Justice Corsair, Buccaneer, and Cannon Shooter)

K I see the changes now. It hits 2 monsters, and shoots 4 balls. Neat.

I could try max damage per second I guess.

KMST 1.2.444
    Angelic Burster:
    Spoiler
    Soul Seeker

Fixed Soul Seeker. Added recharge rates for each skill. Made Trinity only affect itself. I think the damage buff was being applied to every skill in the previous tables. Not sure though since I don't have a backup of those anymore. Made Trinity's 2nd and 3rd hits not recharge. Added Trinity's new skipActionFrames =D.