Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: Thief %/s (Hyper Shadower, Night Lord, Blade Master, and Phantom)

Omg? Then I need to test this further... depending on whether the (de)buff is lost or not when I switch it out. I vaguely remembered someone saying that Parrot actually provides you a hidden buff to provide the damage boost, rather than a debuff... but I'd like to test this out for myself. Cheers man.

Hadriel

2. Default Re: Thief %/s (Hyper Shadower, Night Lord, Blade Master, and Phantom)

Finalized the OP. Big thanks to Eos for moving up the posts for me.

Xenon's Hologram Graffiti were corrected to behave like traditional summons. Total Damage buffs to not affect them, and they ignore defense. Because of this, Force Field may be minorly detrimental to %/s in the cases of low defense, or high boss damage.

I still do not know Hologram Graffiti - Speed's bonus, and likely never will. It is probably what Hologram Graffiti requires to be beneficial to %/s all the time, except in cases of extremely high Boss Damage. At 200% Boss Damage, Hologram Graffiti - Penetrate is 100%/s worse. At this point, I would say a maxed Hologram using Support with Persist would probably be the best choice of action at bosses, to improve tankiness of the party and add some extra damage with Pinpoint Rockets, maintaining OOParts, and Dual Breeder.

I've also added Evasion Mastery to Dual Blades, where their Avoid Rate is estimated at 90%, every 2 seconds. This leads to near 100% uptime in Unlimited, but only ~55% uptime in Tempest due to it only lasting 1 second.

3. Default Re: Thief %/s (Hyper Shadower, Night Lord, Blade Master, and Phantom)

Not sure if these vids are of any use in determining Hologram Graffiti - Speed's effect. It's hard to see the damage but the ball is noticeably faster in the 2nd video.

Hologram Graffiti casted at 2:16

Hologram Graffiti casted at 0:25

4. Default Re: Thief %/s (Hyper Shadower, Night Lord, Blade Master, and Phantom)

@JoeTang I don't think boss damage was calculated for Dual Blades.

5. Default Re: Thief %/s (Hyper Shadower, Night Lord, Blade Master, and Phantom)

Thanks for catching that, it's fixed now.

6. Lead Ball Straight Male
    IGN: Arrg
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 192
    Job: Viper
    Guild: Century (leader)
    Alliance: Foreigner
    Texas

Default Re: Thief %/s (Hyper Shadower, Night Lord, Blade Master, and Phantom)

Those are two different versions. The orb speed was sped up considerably after that first video, but yeah that 2nd video does have speed up (just compared to my un-hypered).

7. Default Re: Thief %/s (Hyper Shadower, Night Lord, Blade Master, and Phantom)

Hey =D.. For Phantoms, i was wondering what the delay for Tempest is? I thought it was 180ms, which is the same as Mille Aiguilles, which means that it might be worth it to use Tempest whenever it is off cool down. Would this increase the dps? Personally iI use Tempest whenever I can but I'm not sure if it will yield a higher dps than spamming Mille. Thank you =).. Sorry if this has been asked before.

8. Default Re: Thief %/s (KMS Unlimited and GMS Tempest)

Hey Joe, I've been meaning to ask how exactly you calculate Shadower Assasinate only charts because it's not quite clear to me. Is that pure Assasinate or Dark Sight + Nate? And are you factoring in the extra attacks needed to recharge body count to recast Shadower Instinct?
    Thanks!

EDIT: Found the answer to my first question, so now my only question is if you have the SI recast factored in. xP

9. Default Re: Thief %/s (KMS Unlimited and GMS Tempest)

No, it doesn't recast Shadow Instinct. I'll look into adding this.

10. Default Re: Thief %/s (KMS Unlimited and GMS Tempest)

I see. Thanks a bunch^^

11. Default Re: Thief %/s (KMS Unlimited and GMS Tempest)

KMST 1.2.473

Phantom:
    Rapid Fire/Twilight
    Ultimate Drive
    Sharp Eyes
    Hyper

Removes Ultimate Drive Extra Target for Ignore Guard. Removed the Defense Card, so you can only roll 4 different cards (?), thus chance of getting Critical Card goes up from 20% to 25%. When this goes live, I'll check how the autocast on Judgement works and see if it is actually beneficial.

Can anyone tell me in GMS's current version, does Rose Carte Finale's effect hit twice for four hits, or only once for four hits? The one where there are cards in the ground and they do damage. In any case, I believe this is a minor nerf to its overall damage unless I am wrong in how it works (Like Kaiser's Infernal Breath?)

12. Default Re: Thief %/s (KMS Unlimited and GMS Tempest)

If it worked like the old bugged version, it should keep exploding. The current GMS version only explodes once though once hit 6lines, explosion 4lines (once). Well, I haven't seen any videos of KMS revamped one though.

13. Default Re: Thief %/s (KMS Unlimited and GMS Tempest)

KMST 1.2.474:

Phantom:
    Rapid Fire/Twilight
    Ultimate Drive
    Sharp Eyes
    Hyper

It's okay.

14. Default Re: Thief %/s (KMS Unlimited and GMS Tempest)

I've been reading the korean forums about phantoms and it seems that they reverted the stolen skill weapon multiplier back to whatever the cane uses. Also, some people did tests and they found that stolen skills do around 90-95% of the original damage. Overall, I am happy about these changes

15. Default Re: Thief %/s (KMS Unlimited and GMS Tempest)

what was the nerf before? I though phantoms didn't get any reductions for stolen skills. like ever.

16. Default Re: Thief %/s (KMS Unlimited and GMS Tempest)

It wasn't captured in Max's blog, that's why. The weapon multiplier for stolen skills was reduced to 1.0x instead of using the cane's normal 1.3x.

17. Default Re: Thief %/s (KMS Unlimited and GMS Tempest)

yup. Also, skills like rapid fire are still nerfed in GMS for phantoms. In KMS, it is far superior than mille (even with hypers) on 1 v 1.

18. Default Re: Thief %/s (KMS Unlimited and GMS Tempest)

No it's not. Have you even read the thread?

I've reassessed the thread to include the post-Unlimited Defense Formula, and found a bug in Shadower's Venom damage calculation, where the sum duration wasn't completely accurate.
    Last edited by JoeTang; 2013-03-26 at 08:22 PM.

19. Default Re: Thief %/s (KMS Unlimited and GMS Tempest)

The Dual Blade Hyper Skill tables have nearly the same numbers for all values of % PDR. It looks like you have Asura's ignore def applying to all skills.