Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: Thief %/s (Justice Shadower, Night Lord, Blade Master, and Phantom)

What's the Critical Rate you're using for the Phantom charts?

2. Default Re: Thief %/s (Justice Shadower, Night Lord, Blade Master, and Phantom)

65% + 10% when Judgement is active and +20% with Sharp Eyes.

Blade Master:
    Spoiler
    With Sharp Eyes

3. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Thief %/s (Justice Shadower, Night Lord, Blade Master, and Phantom)

I like the look of those numbers given the unstated advantages i mentioned a page ago that aren't reflected in %/s. DBs aren't so bad now, whoopee.

4. Default Re: Thief %/s (Justice Shadower, Night Lord, Blade Master, and Phantom)

If you consider a party scenario, Dual Blades likely take the lead with their higher hits per second to damage cap, and if they can't damage cap, everyoneelse's defense reduction lets them hit closer to their 0% Defense which is higher than the others, disregarding OP Assassinate.

5. Default Re: Thief %/s (Justice Shadower, Night Lord, Blade Master, and Phantom)

Blade Master:
    Spoiler
    With Sharp Eyes

Missed that Final Cut had its duration buffed as well. Fixed a typo where Bloody Storm combo was using old Final Cut bonus.

6. Default Re: Thief %/s (Justice Shadower, Night Lord, Blade Master, and Phantom)

Joe, for Assassinate's last hit what delay did you give it?
    I know that the posted 4th hit delay is +390ms in here but since Assassinate's delay got decreased in Justice did you assume that the last hit still has the same delay as Pre-Justice? Thanks in advance.

7. Default Re: Thief %/s (Justice Shadower, Night Lord, Blade Master, and Phantom)

I gave it 390ms, but I the delay in the data was actually increased to 720ms for the final hit, though I have no idea if this is valid or not in this case.

8. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

Default Re: Thief %/s (Justice Shadower, Night Lord, Blade Master, and Phantom)

Don't know where else to put this, but I felt like sharing. Here's a table of the best combos to use with certain effective ranges (made to be Basil-friendly). @nRxUs; did all the calculations.

9. Default Re: Thief %/s (Justice Shadower, Night Lord, Blade Master, and Phantom)

So, ME not being available would be something like HT?
    Also did you factor in damage cap?

10. Default Re: Thief %/s (Justice Shadower, Night Lord, Blade Master, and Phantom)

Given the whole point of that chart is to factor in damage cap, im pretty sure he did.

11. Default Re: Thief %/s (Justice Shadower, Night Lord, Blade Master, and Phantom)

*shrugs*
    He could have forgotten about it.

12. Default Re: Thief %/s (Justice Shadower, Night Lord, Blade Master, and Phantom)

I did factor Damage Cap, or else B-Step+CE+Nate+DS would have been the main attack all the time lol xD
    Anyway all the numbers are rounded up to the nearest 1k range and the way Damage Cap is "factored in" is not exactly perfect but is good enough IMO.
    Pretty much if your minimum range * %Skill>999,999 then the real %Skill is going to be 999,999/(min range). Is a fairly simplistic way to look at it but t works.

13. Default Re: Thief %/s (Justice Shadower, Night Lord, Blade Master, and Phantom)

Added hits/s and Tempest of Card. pineappleing monstrous %/s and hits/s.

14. Default Re: Thief %/s (Justice Shadower, Night Lord, Blade Master, and Phantom)

Joe, for Shadower's %DPS table I just noticed that the numbers are the same (or extremely similar) with or without Sharp Eyes. Is there a reason for this?

15. Default Re: Thief %/s (Justice Shadower, Night Lord, Blade Master, and Phantom)

K fixed it.

16. Default Re: Thief %/s (Justice Shadower, Night Lord, Blade Master, and Phantom)

The hits/s for shadowers seems borked.
    I feel like for 2 target you shouldn't be hitting the exact same h/s with assassinate and without it.
    In fact the only thing that seems to be different is the 1v1.

17. Default Re: Thief %/s (Justice Shadower, Night Lord, Blade Master, and Phantom)

K I've updated that, along with Assassinate's final hit's speed to 720ms as reflected in the data. It previously was only using Assassinate for single target, but since there was a table for "No Assassinate" that was redundant. I also forgot to add the hits from Boomerang Step for Edge Carnival. Venom is counted as 1 hit per second, as are all DoTs, for every character by the way.

18. Default Re: Thief %/s (Justice Shadower, Night Lord, Blade Master, and Phantom)

Venom 2.0 in 4th job is 3 hits per second at 160%.

19. Default Re: Thief %/s (Justice Shadower, Night Lord, Blade Master, and Phantom)

You could add all the DoTs in the entire game and they would still only be one hit per second.

20. Default Re: Thief %/s (Justice Shadower, Night Lord, Blade Master, and Phantom)

I'm not sure I understand this. When I've seen Fatal Venom stack in videos, it literally pops 3 numbers every second. Is there something preventing this from reaching 3*999999? As I understand it, the whole point of calculating hits/s is to find out how much damage a class could do while hitting the damage cap every time.

Also when you calculate Shadowers' hits/s for 1v1, are you using only Edge Carnival or only Edge Carnival + Meso Explosion (when you're not buffing)? Your DB numbers are higher than the ones I'm getting and your Shadower numbers are lower. The DB thing could be due to my disregarding Fatal Venom, but it doesn't make sense that you include Fatal Venom for Shadowers and still get significantly lower hits/s.