Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Looks like it's a 100% KP per attack, judging by that video.

Awesome.

EDIT: Joe, can you test to see if the points still affect damage without consuming them?

2. Default

I'm not in KMST, otherwise I would. If they did do this though, it would be very difficult to argue to use any KP for anything, even Shadow Instinct, since its KP gathering is passive. +30 more attack, or +30% more damage on most skills hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

3. Default

They fill up fast enough that I don't imagine it'd make a massive difference, would it?

But yeah, watch the Shadower Video Abysseon posted. I believe that the damage on Boomerangstep increases as he gathers more orbs, but it's hard to tell.

4. Default

Judging form the video it seems like it's better not to use the last hit of Assassinate, or at least not until Shadower Instinct is almost over since recasting it resets the kp's anyway.

5. Default

this is quick math and isn't gonna be anywhere near the quality that Joe does, since he does his through testing. With new nate+shad instinct + new shadow partner shad's might be op. 740*3(since last hit will be canceled)*1.825(1.7+.125from boomerang steps bonus(or would it be .175 since it was .125 because of 50% from shadow partner (.25*.5) )*2.5(kp bonus)/(1.56(3/4))(delay but since 4th hit is canceled i'm taking 1/4 of the delay out) = 8657%/s or 8894%/s for 1.875 as shadow partner bonus. like I said probably not entirely accurate but if its even close then it means shads r top tier dps wise

6. Default

I don't know who you are, but stop.

Shadower:
    Muspelheim

Edge Carnival

Night Lord:
    Spoiler

7. Default

Wait, does this mean that Shadowers actually beat out BMs on single target DPS?

Wow.

8. Default

Wow, Shadowers are crazy strong now! Training without BoT seems like it'd be annoying though, not entirely sure how that'll work out.

9. Default

Muspelheim + Boomerang Step will probably be like Screw Punch + Dragon Strike except do damage.

10. Default

Yeah, that sounds about right. I was half expecting the range on Muspelheim to increase, but I'm kind of glad it didn't now. Something else to look forward to!

11. Default

This tables include Assassinate whenever possible right?

12. Default

What about assasinate no cooldown because i just checked on leafre and they said the 1.2.410 gives assasinate no cooldown
    <Shadower>
    Karma - [20 ATK -> 30 ATK]
    Mesos Explosion - No longer gives assassination points
    Foreign Spell Haim - [KB Chance 80% -> 100%]
    Assassinate - No more cooldown

13. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Biades4hire
    Server: Windia
    Level: 19x
    Job: Dual Blade

This probably won't increase blade master dps much, but final cut appears to give 1.7x damage, despite its description stating a 1.4x.

14. Default

Assassinate does appear to be spammable from this bossing vid (199 Shadower at Pap - Dark Sight+Assassinate combo):

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzMyNjY1NjYw.html

15. Won't Be Coming Back Male

Any preliminary phantom dps in the works joe?

16. Default

Sure.
    Phantom Ultimate Drive:
    Weapon Speed: Faster (3)
    Weapon Speed: Fastest (2)
    Adjusted Mastery

Assuming Booster works with Ultimate Drive. I think it might.

Phantom Brise Carte + Phantom Charge + Twilight:
    Adjusted Mastery

DPS will be higher in-game due to the skipActionFrames tag that I'm not sure how to calculate.

Phantom Rapid Fire + Combo Attack + Threaten:
    Adjusted Mastery

Assumes Threaten has a 40% activation rate.

I need more research on how Judgement works, it's delays, etc before including it. This chart assumes that Noir Carte can only be activated once per attack, not once per critical, and only once regardless of how many monsters (like FA does). Needs more research here.

If anyone has a Shadower on KMS, can they test if you can still cancel the last hit of Assassinate to not use up your KP?
    Last edited by JoeTang; 2011-12-17 at 12:09 AM.

17. Won't Be Coming Back Male

So ultimate drive is useless?
    It has lower mob dps AND 1v1 dps than Brise Carte+charge+twilight.

18. Default

Up to the user to decide if it's useless. If it can activate Noir Carte on each hit on each monster, it could be really useful.

Fixed an error where Purge Area was not affecting defense.
    Night Lord:
    Spoiler

19. Default

I am not in KMS but look at what I found: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzMzMTgyODUy.html
    Especially look @ 1:25.
    Judging from this video, kp go away as soon as Assassinate is cast.
    Also quick thing, for Karma's icon they recycled Chakra's icon lol.

EDIT: Also ME activates KP just as any other attack.

20. Default

What skills set combo is the Phantom chart for?