Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: Thief %/s (KMS Unlimited and GMS Tempest)

Thank you for noticing, it should be fixed now.

2. Default Re: Thief %/s (KMS Unlimited and GMS Tempest)

Phantom:
    Rapid Fire/Twilight
    Ultimate Drive
    Sharp Eyes
    Hyper

Acute Sense and Pray of Aria buffs.

Xenon:
    Spoiler
    Sharp Eyes
    Fuzzy
    Hyper

Several nerfs. Multilateral going from 60% to 40%. OOParts from 50% to 30%. Blade Dancing and Fuzzy Lob general nerfs.

3. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Thief %/s (KMS Unlimited and GMS Tempest)

daaaamn, heroes wreck them 1v1 (at fastest 2 sharp eyes)

4. Default Re: Thief %/s (KMS Unlimited and GMS Tempest)

Daaaaang, they got hit by about ~25% across the board.

And their damage formula was "changed". Can't wait to see post nerf Xenons and my guildy's QQ.

5. Default Re: Thief %/s (KMS Unlimited and GMS Tempest)

Xenon:
    Spoiler
    Sharp Eyes
    Fuzzy
    Hyper

This is the pre-nerf Xenon. Only notable change compared to past tables is I use a 1s delay for Aegis instead of a 1.5s, which is the new delay.

6. Default Re: Thief %/s (KMS Unlimited and GMS Tempest)

Night Lord:
    Level 200
    Level 250
    Hyper

Showdown Challenge as multitarget. Four Seasons used. Shade Split for 7~8 Targets non-Hyper.
    Last edited by JoeTang; 2013-06-28 at 01:04 PM.

7. Default Re: Thief %/s (KMS Unlimited and GMS Tempest)

Shadower:
    Muspelheim
    Edge Carnival
    Assassinate Only
    Sharp Eyes
    Hyper

Identical in every way to pre-RED except Prima Critical. Good revamp.
    Last edited by JoeTang; 2013-06-28 at 12:27 PM.

8. Default Re: Thief %/s (KMS Unlimited and GMS Tempest)

Night Lord:
    Level 200
    Level 250
    Hyper

Uses Four Seasons now. Mark of Night Lord correctly activates with every target. Shade Split for 7~8 targets for non-Hyper. Purge Area - Enhance and Purge Area - Boss Killer active for all targets.
    Last edited by JoeTang; 2013-06-28 at 01:05 PM.

9. Default Re: Thief %/s (KMS Unlimited and GMS Tempest)

KMST 1.2.481
    Shadower:
    Muspelheim
    Edge Carnival
    Assassinate Only
    Sharp Eyes
    Hyper

Meso Explosion is beneficial for up to ~4 targets for Muspelheim. Uses Boomerang Step then Meso Explosion before coins expire. Doesn't look to be that strong because it's unaffected by Shadow Partner, but it looks like it's ridiculous for training because of all that efficiency from 25 bullets per cast. In terms of DPS, Boomerang Step with its hypers is stronger.
    Last edited by JoeTang; 2013-06-28 at 03:41 PM.

10. Default Re: Thief %/s (KMS Unlimited and GMS Tempest)

I'm not impressed with the nerf to NL's 1v1. However, the Four Seasons buff was very nice.

11. Default Re: Thief %/s (KMS Unlimited and GMS Tempest)

NIGHT LORDS! DON'T FRET!

It looks like Mark of the Night Lord shoots out 4 stars per mark even if there's only one monster, in which case, all 4 stars would hit that monster. I believe in your current chart, you have Mark only hitting 1 star for 1v1, when it should be hitting 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rq2V_eUTW6c

New dps chart pl0x! AT LEAST 25K DPS WITH 100% BOSS NOW PLZPLZPLZ

EDIT: In this video it looks like he gets 3 stars per mark, because he's not done maxing the 4th job skill, but obviously if it works with 3 stars, it would work with 4.

EDIT: Wait nvm, looking at the numbers again, looks like you already knew and incorporated it into the dps. In that case, I'm surprised night lord dps was increased by so little
    Last edited by GeistesblitZ; 2013-06-28 at 10:51 AM.

12. Default Re: Thief %/s (KMS Unlimited and GMS Tempest)

Okay both tables are fixed now. I had forgotten the activation rate for Mark of Night Lord and it was occurring 100% of the time, and for Level 250 Hyper, non-SE, I forgot Critical Throw's minimum critical damage bonus for some reason.
    The 1.2.480 shows correct Showdown Challenge and Shade Split despite Shadow Partner not working for them that patch.

1.2.481 uses Purge Area during Hyper, with its Enhanced and Boss Killer points. Keep in mind that you can't have all of Quadruple Throw and Showdown Challenge's points on at the same time as these, so they're optimal damage for both skills.

13. Default Re: Thief %/s (KMS Unlimited and GMS Tempest)

Shadower tables only go up to four targets?

And I can't seem to find it in the extractions on whether Dark Flare hits multiple monsters now in its field of effect, or if it has Damage Reflect bypass abilities. I'm guessing it does since it's technically a summon?

14. Default Re: Thief %/s (KMS Unlimited and GMS Tempest)

How much of a boost do Phantoms get from Cross Over Chain and Final Cut?

15. Default Re: Thief %/s (KMS Unlimited and GMS Tempest)

What is the activation rate for Mark of the Assassin and Mark of Night Lord if I may ask? Is it 100% like what Max says on his blog, or is it a 40% rate for both marks?

Also, why are you using Shade Split for 7-8 mobs for non-Hypers in kMST 1.2.481 if Shade Split only hits twice with SP now? Wouldn't that be inefficient because Taunt is already much stronger than Shade Split on 6 mobs vs. Shade Split on 7-8 mobs?

16. Default Re: Thief %/s (KMS Unlimited and GMS Tempest)

Edge Carnival is set to a lower count because the only thing hitting higher number of monsters is Boomerang Step and Sudden Raid. The higher count is to compare if Edge Carnival's higher hit count procing more coins from Pickpocket has an effect on the damage compared to Muspelheim.

From the looks of things, since Meso Explosion always does 25 (30 with Hyper) hits, it has a limit to its usefulness, and that apparently caps off at ~4 monsters.

Dark Flare doesn't appear to have a set number of monsters it can it. I have it calculated at 1 target with an attack rate of 900ms here though.

Mark of Night Lord is 60%. Shade Split still hits 3 times according to some videos.

17. Default Re: Thief %/s (KMS Unlimited and GMS Tempest)

Okay, and Mark of the Assassin seems to be 40% then. I assume a server-sided fix is in order for Shade Split, though.

18. Default Re: Thief %/s (KMS Unlimited and GMS Tempest)

It would seem Dark Flare would be able to hit multiple mobs within a close range like Elite Puppet. Also, if it is a summon, it won't be able to bypass Damage Reflect, but it will do 1 damage like most (if not, all) summons, which can still be pretty useful as another method of timing Damage Reflect on bosses.

19. Default Re: Thief %/s (KMS Unlimited and GMS Tempest)

Why is it only beneficial to up to 4 targets? Shouldn't more targets mean more mobs being hit 25 times?

20. Default Re: Thief %/s (KMS Unlimited and GMS Tempest)

It only hits 25 times. Ever.