1. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

Default Re: Thief %/s (Justice Shadower, Night Lord, Blade Master, and Phantom)

And how does the delay for that work?

2. Default Re: Thief %/s (Justice Shadower, Night Lord, Blade Master, and Phantom)

The delay is the cast time to make it start doing stuff. The delay between hits is subTime, 900ms.

3. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

Default Re: Thief %/s (Justice Shadower, Night Lord, Blade Master, and Phantom)

Is the subTime affected by weapon speed at all?

4. Default Re: Thief %/s (Justice Shadower, Night Lord, Blade Master, and Phantom)

No. It's basically like an AoE DoT. Only the initial delay to cast is affected by weapon speed.

5. Default Re: Thief %/s (Justice Shadower, Night Lord, Blade Master, and Phantom)

Hyper

Updated Shadower where I accidentally added a cooldown for Flip the Coin. Added the chance for Shadow Partner to proc Flip the Coin, as well as fixed its functionality. Assassinate Only tables now use Veil of Shadow, and the Assassinate Hyper Skills.

There is an error with the readout for Flip the Coin. The indieDamR, x, and y are all used incorrectly. indieDamR is obviously the +Total Damage% the skill gives per stack. x is the Critical Rate per stack. y is the maximum stack, which is 5, and can be observed on any video on youtube. The stack will never go higher than 5. There also appears to be an activation issue, where it does not guarantee, nor even occur at 50% of each critical. I'm not sure how to factor this in, so I will be using a 100% activation rate on each critical on any given skill. It may be possible it can only activate once per target, rather than once per hit as well. It's rather self evident you can get more than one stack with multiple targets, but for single target, I cannot confirm. If anyone has a Shadower in KMST, they should see at what rate Assassinate's Final Hit (100% Critical) gains stacks. Try it like 20 times. Edge Carnival to see if more than one stack can be obtained from one target. It may be an issue of visibility of Critical Hits, and the client sided glitch where you cannot accurately see your critical/damage, but Assassinate should not be affected by this, nor should gaining more than one stack. SE would be a significant boost as well.

6. Default Re: Thief %/s (Justice Shadower, Night Lord, Blade Master, and Phantom)

Check OP.
    Last edited by JoeTang; 2012-10-18 at 05:45 PM.

7. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: SeeMeTwice
    Server: Scania
    Job: Band of Thieves
    Guild: Perpetual ~ Nocti
    Farm: Wisteria ~ Mississippi
    Mississippi

Default Re: Thief %/s (Hyper Shadower, Night Lord, Blade Master, and Phantom)

@JoeTang; Did you change Asura to the current (3hit+SP)?
    Also, over/sec confuses me. Is there any way for me to calculate it easier or something like 10m cap/1 hit/sec = 10hits/sec? Since I'm fuzzy on what over/sec does, I'm not sure on this, but [for DBs] if w/o hypers it's 3.0, shouldn't it be more on the hyper scale?

And just putting this out there, I've heard from different people that Hidden Blade has its own cap. I've randomly heard 2m, but on this video
    Spoiler
    the DB hits all maxes, but there are several leading 4's. Looks like 4,666,666? I dunno.
    Last edited by See; 2012-11-09 at 04:57 PM. Reason: Macs' functionality is fail

8. Default Re: Thief %/s (Hyper Shadower, Night Lord, Blade Master, and Phantom)

they might have been 466,666
    i saw that too

9. Default Re: Thief %/s (Hyper Shadower, Night Lord, Blade Master, and Phantom)

Over/s is how much uncapped damage you have, i.e. Venom and other damage over time. Your total damage will be max/s + over/s.
    You're seeing 466 666, not 4 666 666. If anything, Hidden Blade has a damage cap of 666 666, since the 466 666 is the Mirror Image Hit of something capping at 666 666. You can see the 666 666 if you stop at 0.29s of the timer of the fight.

10. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: SeeMeTwice
    Server: Scania
    Job: Band of Thieves
    Guild: Perpetual ~ Nocti
    Farm: Wisteria ~ Mississippi
    Mississippi

Default Re: Thief %/s (Hyper Shadower, Night Lord, Blade Master, and Phantom)

Okay, so when you put max/s, you do take into consideration the separate 10m/7m cap of asura hits and just integrate that into the rest of it.
    I saw the video, and that seems to be the case for Hidden Blade. I like how they separated it like that ^^ Looks cool and still breaks 1m cap by just a bit.
    Thanks!

11. Default Re: Thief %/s (Hyper Shadower, Night Lord, Blade Master, and Phantom)

Yes, it weighs Mirror Image hits as 70% of whatever cap they can hit at the moment.

12. Default Re: Thief %/s (Hyper Shadower, Night Lord, Blade Master, and Phantom)

Hello there although I'm not trying to be rude or anything.
    Um basically(for Phantoms) my friends and I have been disputing which combination yields the highest % of damage.
    (Well we are actually in Justice but it doesn't really matter)
    Well uh basically(substitute DPS for whatever it is supposed to be because I'm sorry I don't know):

1a1:When using Rapid Fire(without SE) does attempting to draw the Fortune Card increase or decrease DPS?
    1a2:When using Rapid Fire(with SE) does attempting to draw the Fortune Card increase of decrease DPS?
    1b1:When using Ultimate Drive(without SE) does attempting to draw the Fortune Card increase or decrease DPS?
    1b2:When using Ultimate Drive(with SE) does attempting to draw the Fortune Card increase or decrease DPS?
    1c1:When using Phantom Charge+Twilight(without SE) does attempting to draw the Fortune Card increase or decrease DPS?
    1c2:When using Phantom Charge+Twilight(with SE) does attempting to draw the Fortune Card increase or decrease DPS?

2a:Does maxing Ultimate Drive or Noir Carte improve Ultimate Drive's Damage more(without SE)
    2b:Does maxing Ultimate Drive or Noir Carte improve Ultimate Drive's Damage more(with SE)

3:Does Twilight deal less than Phantom Charge+Twilight?(At any and all levels?)(And if so, how much)

4a1:Does Ultimate Drive 1 deal less than Phantom Charge+Twilight 1 with Noir Carte 1(without SE)?
    4a2:Does Ultimate Drive 1 deal less than Phantom Charge+Twilight 1 with Noir Carte 20(without SE)?
    4b1:Does Ultimate Drive 30 deal less than Phantom Charge+Twilight 20 with Noir Carte 1(without SE)?
    4b2:Does Ultimate Drive 30 deal less than Phantom Charge+Twilight 20 with Noir Carte 20(without SE)?

5a1:Does Ultimate Drive 1 deal less than Phantom Charge+Twilight 1 with Noir Carte 1(with SE)?
    5a2:Does Ultimate Drive 1 deal less than Phantom Charge+Twilight 1 with Noir Carte 20(with SE)?
    5b1:Does Ultimate Drive 30 deal less than Phantom Charge+Twilight 20 with Noir Carte 1(with SE)?
    5b2:Does Ultimate Drive 30 deal less than Phantom Charge+Twilight 20 with Noir Carte 20(with SE)?

Uh I believe that is all for now(If I placed the whole Faster(3) vs Faster(2) it would be a nightmare)
    Main issue is that my friends believe that Ultimate Drive>Twilight and that Twilight>Phantom Charge+Twilight
    (It's okay if you choose not to answer I believe everyone has the right to do that XD)
    Thanks in advance XD

13. Default Re: Thief %/s (Hyper Shadower, Night Lord, Blade Master, and Phantom)

@JoeTang; apologies if you knew this already but the reason stolen skill attacks are -23% is because they're on a 1x multiplier instead of cane 1.3x. I just figured this out today but nothing's been said about it, so that's the reason for the drop.

14. Default Re: Thief %/s (Hyper Shadower, Night Lord, Blade Master, and Phantom)

@JoeTang; sorry to disturb you, but I'm curious as to how viable Parrottargetting/Continual Aiming is for a 1v1 bossing situation, because that 1.2 multiplier might sway things if I use Mille Aigulle. What might the %DPS be like? Cheers.

Hadriel

15. Default Re: Thief %/s (Hyper Shadower, Night Lord, Blade Master, and Phantom)

Appears to be a 1.15x overall increase without any extra boss damage, etc, so you're sitting at ~4700%/s 0 defense and 3000%/s 70% defense. This diminishes as you have more boss damage. You're also sacrificing SE in this case if you're using Ultimate Drive, though I would assume you have either Decent SE or a mule/party member. The overall %/s is superior to Rapid Fire.

Here's Xenon:
    Xenon:
    Spoiler
    Sharp Eyes
    Fuzzy
    Hyper

Uses Blade Dancing in one table, and Fuzzy Lob Masquerade: Sniper and Bombing in the other table. Both tables use Hologram Graffiti - Penetration for single target, and Force Field for multitargets. For non-hypers, you get 20s duration with 30s CD, so you have 10s of the one you didn't spend. i.e. single target, you have 20s of Penetration active, and 10s of Force Field active before resetting with Penetration. The use of Penetration assumes a large enough target to be constantly hit by it. Overall difference in %/s is less than 5% though. This assumes Hologram Graffiti is affected by defense, etc. I haven't tested if it acts like other summons and ignores defense. I've seen Triangle Formation active on more than one monster, so I'm assuming it's only limited by the number of targets you hit yourself, and its duration.

All the Energy-using buffs are active. I get ~75% uptime with OOPart Code and 30% Dual Breeder Defensive with my method; this assumes you're getting hit every 2 seconds, and each hit is dodged by Dual Breeder. This means you always spend more energy than you gain; however, there are instances where you will have more than 10 Energy and need to use Extra Supply to cast OOPart Code. In these cases, the extra energy is used on Pinpoint Rockets. Also, during Amaranth Generator, 10 Pinpoint Rockets are fired (1 cast per second). Without Dual Breeder Defensive, you can maintain full uptime with OOPart Code at a significant cost of defense/survivability. This also allows for more Pinpoint Rocket usage. I've assumed the bonuses for Pinpoint Rocket are standard damR bonuses that are additive with total damage, i.e. pretty pomegranatety.

All tables include the level 200 Multi-Lateral VI.

Hypers use every hyperskill except Hologram Graffiti - Speed because I don't know how fast it makes the balls, and I likely never will since I will not be getting to 177 to test this. If anyone can submit footage of this active with both Penetration and Force Field on a monster that doesn't die at 60fps though... It likely contributes to a higher %/s and hits/s than Reinforcement, and you likely will not need to hit 14 mobs with Fuzzy anyway.

Meltdown Explosion and Confine Entangle are necessary for their defense reduction debuff and bind respectively which is why they're used. Confine Entangle is detrimental to %/s though, and Meltdown Explosion would be useless if you already have 100% defense ignore.

Some information:
    Blade Dancing Attack Speed: 120ms
    Hologram Graffiti - Penetration Attack Speed: 210ms (only damages targets the ball hits)
    Hologram Graffiti - Force Field Attack Speed: 540ms (damages up to 8 targets inside the box)
    Aegis System Attack Speed: 2000ms (2s invincibility frames)
    Pinpoint Rocket Attack Speed 1000ms (1s delay between each cast, but can be cast at any time, rarely used. Not sure if it can be faster because of KMS lag)
    Last edited by JoeTang; 2013-01-04 at 03:29 PM.

16. Default Re: Thief %/s (Hyper Shadower, Night Lord, Blade Master, and Phantom)

@JoeTang; ParrotTargetting no longer works on my Phantom, for some strange reason. The parrot doesn't appear on any mobs I toss Parrot on. But I'm very grateful for the numbers.

Can I clarify if you're using Triangle Formation actively? How "spammable" is it? Oh but then again there's the evasion issue coupled with Aegis...

Also, I assume you're actively trying to maximise Energy usage, and not "hoard" it for the %all bonus (possibly because the latter is detrimental to %DPS)?

Hadriel

17. Default Re: Thief %/s (Hyper Shadower, Night Lord, Blade Master, and Phantom)

Triangle Formation is basically Final Attack. It attacks when three thingies target a monster and it activates again.

20% All Stat is nothing compared to 80% Total Damage from OOParts, 6% compared to the 40% critical hit rate from Linear Perspective, or 3% compared to the 30 WATK from Incline Power.

I just realised I used 50% for Critical though. Fixed it.

18. Default Re: Thief %/s (Hyper Shadower, Night Lord, Blade Master, and Phantom)

No actually I was referring to whether you're actively throwing Pinpoint Rockets out. I definitely don't doubt chewing Energy for the buffs. I take it that there isn't enough Energy going around most of the time to have any kind of luxury of using Pinpoint Rockets (e.g. maintaining it by the margin of 19 Energy so you never "overcharge")?

Hadriel

19. Default Re: Thief %/s (Hyper Shadower, Night Lord, Blade Master, and Phantom)

The idea is that at some point, you'll have anywhere between 11~19 Energy, and OOParts will be running out with Extra Supply available. You'll spend this energy (preemptively) on Pinpoint Rockets. Since I use Dual Breeder Defensive, this opportunity rarely happens, and I don't believe you can actually ever achieve over 15 Energy before an Extra Supply. It's otherwise generally not a good idea to spend Energy on Rockets. The good opportunities are when you have Amaranth active, or you/your party are standing in a Hologram Support.

20. Default Re: Thief %/s (Hyper Shadower, Night Lord, Blade Master, and Phantom)

I think that's just a visual glitch. The parrot doesn't appear for my Corsair either but I do notice a damage increase and homing effect after using it.