Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: Archer %/s (Justice Archer, Wild Hunter, and Mercedes)

8.33 Widely accepted as hurricanes hit/sec, x 1.7 = 14.61 hits/sec. Isnt it better to keep hurricane going, considering that hurricane+afa are producing more hits..?

2. Default Re: Archer %/s (Justice Archer, Wild Hunter, and Mercedes)

It's not "widely accepted" it's a mathematical fact that Hurricane only does 14.17 hits/s with AFA, and 22.5 hits/s with Split Damage.

To hit max damage on every single hit without Split Damage, you would need to have 476190 minimum damage. This means you are now doing 14.17m/s. Wind of Frey would do 19047600 in a single cast which takes 900ms at Fast (4), so it does 21164000/s. If you wanted to use Split Damage, you would need to have 769230 minimum damage, and you would do 22.5m/s. Wind of Frey would do 30769200 per cast, or 34188000/s at Fast (4). It's literally impossible for Hurricane + AFA to do more damage unless you have some sort of godly weapon with +6.5m max damage potential.

3. Default Re: Archer %/s (Justice Archer, Wild Hunter, and Mercedes)

Alright thank you for the explanation. So Wind of Frey only gets better the more funded you are then is what you're saying. Include E. Puppet in your "explanations" if you could.

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Default Re: Archer %/s (Justice Archer, Wild Hunter, and Mercedes)

A legitimate excuse. I'll take it!

Nope, I pay little attention to Marksman in general in terms of constant patch changes, but I knew about general information like what skills they had. And what bridge is it? Is it the Bridge of the Light Warriors?

5. Default Re: Archer %/s (Justice Archer, Wild Hunter, and Mercedes)

So what is the delay of US and Snipe? Wasn't listed in the ultimate skill tables.

6. Default Re: Archer %/s (Justice Archer, Wild Hunter, and Mercedes)

Same as normal attack.

7. Default Re: Archer %/s (Justice Archer, Wild Hunter, and Mercedes)

600ms for both eh? thanks.

8. Neutron Bi Male
    IGN: Aversa
    Server: Fleta
    Level: ---
    Job: I Break Wind
    Guild: Noxus
    Alliance: SWAG(filler name)
    canada

I can't wait to see the wild hunter chart update :3
    What would you guys rate Wild Hunter's Hyper Skills update?
    Worst? "Not as bad as Mech"
    Decent? "I guess"
    Best? "lol"

9. Default Re: Archer %/s (Justice Archer, Wild Hunter, and Mercedes)

Worst so far.

10. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Because Mechs need even MOAR Siege mode damage than ~6k%/second, right? Actually, Infinite Rock n' Shock alone is might hilarious, like a continuous Ultimate due how much it can cover.

11. Default Re: Archer %/s (Justice Archer, Wild Hunter, and Mercedes)

Wild Hunter:
    Spoiler
    Hyper

Wild Arrow Blast - Reinforce, Wild Arrow Blast - Ignore Guard, Sonic Roar - Reinforce, Sonic Roar - Bonus Attack, Beast Form - Reinforce, Drill Container, and Silent Rampage.

I've also updated the damage bonus from whatever that passive skill for riding attacks to be additive with other total damage effects. Beast Form - Rapid Attack doesn't really do anything. It doesn't affect Wild Arrow Blast, and only works at Fast (4), very unnoticeably.

12. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Hmmmm not bad. Bowmasters win out on 2-6 target mobbing, fall short on 7+. BMs have higher hits per second on anything lower than 5 targets, with comparable max/s, but have significantly less %/s.

Hyper skills looking pretty damn nice as far as balance.

13. Default Re: Archer %/s (Justice Archer, Wild Hunter, and Mercedes)

Added Wild Hunters to OP. Made a fix for any 810ms attack, so they should be seeing a slight improvement at Fastest (2). As it turns out, base speed for normal attacks is 800ms, not 810ms. It only gets rounded to 810ms at Normal (6), but otherwise hits flat 600ms at Fastest (2), which is where an issue originally was, where Normal (6) 810ms went to Fastest (2) 630ms. Now they correctly reach 600ms.

14. Default Re: Archer %/s (Justice Archer, Wild Hunter, and Mercedes)

Is reinforce skill multiplicative? ty

15. Default Re: Archer %/s (Justice Archer, Wild Hunter, and Mercedes)

Updated the OP. Caught a bug on Mercedes' Unicorn and Charge Drive that added too much damage.

16. Default Re: Archer %/s (Justice Archer, Wild Hunter, and Mercedes)

Since Arrow Bomb doesn't have a damage cap... is it technically better than inferno..?

From the current GMS patch, with enough funding to hit over cap with Bomb.

17. Default Re: Archer %/s (Justice Archer, Wild Hunter, and Mercedes)

with "unlimited" funding, technically yes?
    practically, you would have to hit something ridiculous like ~1.6m+ per bomb hit for it to be worth using over cap hurricane on 6 targets, right?

18. Default Re: Archer %/s (Justice Archer, Wild Hunter, and Mercedes)

I wouldn't use Hurricane on 6 mobs anyway.. I'd be using Arrow Rain, that's just the level of funding I have.. Inferno is really really bad right now.

19. Default Re: Archer %/s (Justice Archer, Wild Hunter, and Mercedes)

I think at the end of Tempest, Ultimate Inferno gets to hit 4 times? You would need nearly double the damage range to hit cap with Arrow Bomb compared to Ultimate Inferno right now, wouldn't you? Or is Arrow Bomb's damage calculated differently again?

20. Default Re: Archer %/s (Justice Archer, Wild Hunter, and Mercedes)

Well yeah, I mean before the whole Inferno buff. I'm unsure of what the actual cap for Arrow Bomb even is. For some reason Phoenix doesn't hit over cap but arrow bomb can so it's confusing. It seems Arrow Bomb is calculated the same way as other skills.