Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
  1. Default Archer %/s (KMS Unlimited and GMS Tempest)

Current Version: KMS 1.2.202

Adjusted Mastery: A factor added to DPS to consider the fact that different classes may have different mastery values; it effectively weighs the average damage from minimum and maximum range, thus is lower than standard %/s. A character with more mastery will have an Adjusted Mastery DPS closer to its absolute DPS.
    Adjusted Mastery is always included in a character's %/s.

Boss: The %/s with the listed % Additional Boss Damage.

Hits/s, Max/s: Hits/Max damage per second based on the current attack setup, not necessarily the optimal hits/max per second possible, especially due to buffing. Any line of damage is considered a hit, even if it cannot reach the damage cap. Max/s is the maximum potential damage per second available. A skill such as Shadow Partner only deals a fraction of the damage cap as its maximum. Damage over time and summons deal their base damage assuming a range cap.

All buffs are assumed to be used unless they don't provide any useful bonus (namely, +Accuracy buffs)

Defense Ignore is using the post-Unlimited Formula.
    Bow Master:
    Arrow Platter/Uncountable Arrow
    Hurricane/Uncountable Arrow
    Hyper

Marksman:
    Spoiler
    Hyper

Wind Archer:
    Sky Song
    Spiral Vortex
    Hyper

Mercedes:
    Spoiler
    Double Leap Tornado
    Hyper

Wild Hunter:
    Spoiler
    Hyper

Bow Master: Arrow Platter for 1~4 target. Uncountable Arrow for 5+. Turret is always used. Phoenix is included.
    Hyper: Uses Arrow Platter for 5 targets. Uses Wind of Frey, Preparation, and the following: Arrow Platter - Reinforce, Arrow Platter - Boss Killer, Arrow Platter - Extra Target, Sharp Eyes - Critical Rate, Sharp Eyes - Ignore Guard; for 6+ targets, uses Uncountable Arrow - Reinforce, Uncountable Arrow - Bonus Attack, Uncountable Arrow - Extra Target instead of Arrow Platter.

Marksman: Uses Snipe for single target whenever it is off cooldown. Uses Pierce as primary attack. Single target is assumed to activate Last Man Standing. Separate tables for the maximum bonuses of Distance Sensing. Frostprey is included. Arrow Illusion is included.
    Hyper: Uses Long Ranged True Shot, Bullseye, Snipe - Reinforce, Snipe - Limit Canceller, Snipe - Cooltime Reduce, Sharp Eyes - Critical Rate, and Sharp Eyes - Ignore Guard. Uses Pierce - Reinforce, Pierce - Extra Target, Pierce - Bonus Attack for 2+ targets instead of Snipe.

Wind Archer: Sky Song and Spiral Vortex have separate tables. Sky Song's single target damage bonus is assumed to be total damage. Spiral Vortex has the same attack speed as basic attack, 800ms base, 600ms Fastest (2).
    Hyper: Uses Monsoon when available, and Storm Bringer. Hypers for Sky Song use Sky Song - Reinforce and Sky Song - Boss Killer. Hypers for Spiral Vortex use Spiral Vortex - Bonus Attack and Spiral Vortex - Extra Target. These hypers are assumed to affect the splash damage, currently. All Hypers use Trifling Whim - Reinforce, Trifling Whim - Enhanced, Trifling Whim - Double Chance. Double Chance just gives the possibility to roll twice, it does not guarantee Trifling Whim will hit twice.

Mercedes: Single Target uses Ring of Ishtar. Legendary Spear is used 1s before its duration wears.
    2+ Targets uses Legendary Spear + Advanced Strike Dualshot, with Unicorn Spike's debuff whenever available.
    Elemental Knights is recast when available if it is the Ice Knight.
    Hyper: Uses Wrath of Enlil, Elvish Blessing and the following: Ring of Ishtar - Reinforce, Ring of Ishtar - Ignore Guard, Ring of Ishtar - Boss Killer, Legendary Spear - Reduce Armor, Legendary Spear - Reinforce
    Wild Hunter: Wild Arrow Blast for single target. Uses a Sonic Roar or Swipe for multi-target. Uses Assistant Hunting Device whenever it is available.
    Hyper: Uses Rampage As One, Silent Rampage, and Wild Arrow Blast - Reinforce, Wild Arrow Blast - Ignore Guard, Wild Arrow Blast - Boss Killer Sonic Roar - Reinforce, Sonic Roar - Bonus Attack, Beast Form - Reinforce
    Last edited by JoeTang; 2013-11-12 at 04:57 PM.

2. Default

Current Version: GMS v142

Adjusted Mastery: A factor added to DPS to consider the fact that different classes may have different mastery values; it effectively weighs the average damage from minimum and maximum range, thus is lower than standard %/s. A character with more mastery will have an Adjusted Mastery DPS closer to its absolute DPS.
    Adjusted Mastery is always included in a character's %/s.

Boss: The %/s with the listed % Additional Boss Damage.

Hits/s, Max/s: Hits/Max damage per second based on the current attack setup, not necessarily the optimal hits/max per second possible, especially due to buffing. Any line of damage is considered a hit, even if it cannot reach the damage cap. Max/s is the maximum potential damage per second available. A skill such as Shadow Partner only deals a fraction of the damage cap as its maximum. Damage over time and summons deal their base damage assuming a range cap.

All buffs are assumed to be used unless they don't provide any useful bonus (namely, +Accuracy buffs)

Defense Ignore is using the post-Unlimited Formula.
    Bow Master:
    Spoiler
    Hyper

Marksman:
    Spoiler
    Hyper

Wind Archer:
    Sky Song
    Spiral Vortex
    Hyper

Mercedes:
    Spoiler
    Double Leap Tornado
    Hyper

Wild Hunter:
    Spoiler
    Hyper

Bow Master: Hurricane for single target, Ultimate Inferno for 2 to 6 targets, Arrow Rain for more. Phoenix is included.
    Hyper: Uses Wind of Frey, Preparation, and the following: Hurricane - Split Damage, Ultimate Inferno - Reinforce, Ultimate Inferno - DoT Reinforce, Phoenix - Bonus Attack, Phoenix - Reinforce

Marksman: Ultimate Strafe for Single Target, Pierce (without Snipe) for multi-target. Arrow Eruption for nine and ten targets. Frostprey is included. Pierce is unaffected by weapon speed.
    Hyper: Uses Long Ranged True Shot, Bullseye, Snipe - Reinforce, Snipe - Bonus Attack, Snipe - Cooltime Reduce, Pierce - Extra Target, Pierce - Bonus Attack

Wind Archer: Sky Song and Spiral Vortex have separate tables. Sky Song's single target damage bonus is assumed to be total damage. Spiral Vortex has the same attack speed as basic attack, 800ms base, 600ms Fastest (2).
    Hyper: Uses Monsoon when available, and Storm Bringer. Hypers for Sky Song use Sky Song - Reinforce and Sky Song - Boss Killer. Hypers for Spiral Vortex use Spiral Vortex - Bonus Attack and Spiral Vortex - Extra Target. These hypers are assumed to affect the splash damage, currently. All Hypers use Trifling Whim - Reinforce, Trifling Whim - Enhanced, Trifling Whim - Double Chance. Double Chance just gives the possibility to roll twice, it does not guarantee Trifling Whim will hit twice.

Mercedes: Single Target uses Ring of Ishtar. Legendary Spear is used 1s before its duration wears.
    2+ Targets uses Legendary Spear + Advanced Strike Dualshot, with Unicorn Spike's debuff whenever available.
    Elemental Knights is recast when available if it is the Ice Knight.
    Hyper: Uses Wrath of Enlil, Elvish Blessing and the following: Ring of Ishtar - Reinforce, Ring of Ishtar - Ignore Guard, Ring of Ishtar - Boss Killer, Legendary Spear - Reduce Armor, Legendary Spear - Reinforce
    Wild Hunter: Wild Arrow Blast for single target. Uses a Sonic Roar or Swipe for multi-target. Uses Assistant Hunting Device whenever it is available.
    Hyper: Uses Rampage As One, Silent Rampage, and Wild Arrow Blast - Reinforce, Wild Arrow Blast - Ignore Guard, Wild Arrow Blast - Boss Killer Sonic Roar - Reinforce, Sonic Roar - Bonus Attack, Beast Form - Reinforce
    Last edited by JoeTang; 2013-11-12 at 04:54 PM.

3. Default

So Mercedes is worse in 1 target than the other classes, and outmatched by marksmen in mobbing?
    ...WildHunters really got pomegranate % wise. o3o

4. Default

Mercedes has the strongest 1 target damage for 40% & 70% PDRs... the only two that really matter for 1 target scenarios. I suppose some people like to measure based on pap (25%) solo times.

It looks more like: Single target = Mercedes, Mobbing = MM, = the rest.
    (Since Mercedes also dominates the other "hurricane" archers at mobbing)

5. Default

Hi guys. It appears I forgot to include two hits on Advanced Final Attack. Also, I optimized single target to not use Legendary Spear if it weren't useful.

Sincerely, OP Mercedes.

Also, can someone refresh my memory on what Jaguar Boost does again? I've always assumed it was a 1.4x multiplier on skills that attack with the Jaguar. I used this for calculating Swipe's damage, which is actually a decent mobbing skill compared to Ultimate Inferno except it heals HP and hits 8 monsters, i.e. better.

6. Default

So they are balanced now, WH's do not out damage bowmasters on bosses anymore, but at the same time they can for a tiny bit?

7. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

This does not make sense.

8. Default

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Remove Legendary Spear or make it passive (nerfed version obviously) and then take away the ability to pot your arrows, its stupid that a legend class outclass the other classes THAT MUCH even on mobbing. 9998%/s bowmaster 6 targets 0% def and 13564%/s mercedes 0% def 6 targets, would make sense if it was more like 10000% then 11000% but 4k more %? Really nexon, really?

9. Default

Wild Hunters are better.

If you make Legendary Spear passive, you just inherently nerf every other job. Bow Masters just suck at mobbing. I don't know why people can think that's because other jobs are overpowered at it. Look at Marksmen.

10. Default

Yes they are. However, by your numbers they look pretty balanced in terms of power. There doesn't seem to be a HUGE leap from one class to the next, excluding marksmen..

11. Default

Numbers confuse me...anyone got a picture book version of the difference in dps.

12. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    usa

What I'm getting from this, is that Bowmasters and Marksmen get pomegranate on. Wooooo hoo.

13. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

Well, Jaguar Boost seems like a 1.4 multiplier. I messed around a bit with Swipe and did a bit over 30k on some of my non-critical hits, which would only be possible if it were a 1.4 multiplier.

My range is 11013 ~ 12956, meaning that if Jaguar Boost added 40% to my attack damage, swipe would be 230% damage per hit, making me only able to deal up to 29,798 damage at max without crits; however, with Jaguar Boost being a 1.4x multiplier, then Swipe would deal 266% damage, and I'd be able to hit up to 34,462 damage at max without crits. I didn't test it all that extensively, but it did seem to work.

Oh, just a thought on mobbing for Wild Hunters. Wouldn't Ricochet be better than the other mob attacks because of it's piercing effect that makes it stronger for each monster it hits? Ricochet is a little more than twice as fast as Swipe if I remember right, and at 360% damage and piercing on eight monsters it might be able to deal far more damage than the other mob skills.

14. Default

Assuming it's the same piercing effect that Pierce itself has, (this is bullpomegranate by the way because Ricochet hits eight targets, 360% each, piercing effect compared to Arrow Bomb which can't pierce, and Iron Arrow hitting for 350%, both of which only hit six targets), it's not better. Swipe does four hits, and they do massive damage, as well as gets a bonus from Jaguar Boost unlike Ricochet.
    Ricochet:
    Defense: 0% 10% 25% 40% 70%
    1 Target: 5439%/s 5022%/s 4373%/s 3731%/s 2443%/s
    2 Target: 2097%/s 1935%/s 1693%/s 1450%/s 968%/s
    3 Target: 3206%/s 2958%/s 2582%/s 2207%/s 1457%/s
    4 Target: 4541%/s 4185%/s 3649%/s 3114%/s 2044%/s
    5 Target: 6141%/s 5658%/s 4929%/s 4202%/s 2748%/s
    6 Target: 8062%/s 7424%/s 6466%/s 5508%/s 3594%/s
    7 Target: 10368%/s 9544%/s 8311%/s 7077%/s 4608%/s
    8 Target: 13132%/s 12088%/s 10523%/s 8957%/s 5824%/s

Updated Marksmen. Buff was pretty big.
    Last edited by JoeTang; 2011-11-16 at 04:24 PM.

15. Flatpanel TV Straight Male

Ah, well thanks for clearing that up then. I guess Ricochet is still good for getting mobs that are further away at least.

16. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    usa

I really like the marksman v bowmaster balance now. Marksmen are only > bowmasters 1v1 against 70%+ PDR mobs, but destroy them in mobbing in any situation. They're also less susceptible to damage reflect if the player sucks at avoiding it.

17. Default

Just Roar and then Swipe.

18. Flatpanel TV Straight Male

That only works if I'm not in a party. I've found that 83% of all party members only attack the monsters that need to be rushed.

19. Default

However, BM's have far more avoid than the other competitors, so we may not do a lot of damage at once, but we can do more damage over time.