1. Default ETL System Back Online

System has been completely re-written since the little disaster in April wiped out it's original server.

It may still have a few hiccups but for the most part it should be working again.

2. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Hurrray! Good job Eos.

More traffic and cash for you

3. Default

We'll see. So far it's made exactly one penny.

Six billion more of those and I'm set.

4. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

>Tried it.
    >Put my long lost char name on it
    >Nothing shows up
    >I am dissapoint.

5. Default

... Why would your long lost character be leveling itself to 200 with out you?

6. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Because i didnt know what the ETL did until i clicked it and read a little about it

7. Default

You're probably already aware of this, but I'll post it here anyway.

Looking up my bowmaster, it shows I gain about 2.5m experience daily, at level 179. I have a total of about 13b experience left to gain, yet it's saying I have 23(? need to double check) days until I hit 200.

Not really concerned, just an FYI for de-hiccuping.

8. Default

Yeah, I'm not rotor-rootering the math until it does a real import tomorrow and fixes it's date ranges. They're thrown off by having manually loaded stuff.

9. Default

And the math is looking more reasonable now.

If the server would just cooperate and save the schedule instead of deleting it we should actually have data refreshing around 3 am central each morning. Barring Acts of Nexonness.

10. Default

Yes!!! I was really looking forward to this! Thank you Eos!!

11. Default

Hmm... it's not finding my F/P AM or my wife's BM that we made within the first 3 days of the Ascension patch. Guess I'll wait a few days and see if they show up. I'm just assuming that they are on the rankings...

I know it's not just a "didn't make the charts due to EXP gain" because the last place Magician in Yellonde only got 15k per day, and I know we both got a few mil EXP last night from PQs. (even just 1 mil exp over 14 days = 71k / day)

Also, lol @ how few pirates actually gained any EXP in Yellonde in the past 2 weeks! (~40)

Thanks for bringing this back, as it was dearly missed!

12. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Are you sorting by exp gain per day? People can get very little exp gain per day and still be forecast to reach 200 before you.
    Or you can just search your characters by name.

Also, you don't have to assume they're on rankings. Go to maplestory.nexon.net, and check.

Finally, I fully agree: thank you, Eos, for bringing this back! I've missed it.

13. Default

IGNs?

14. Default

I disapprove of this system coming back online. ETL for my character was very discouraging (655 days to 200).

15. Default

Not my fault your ass is slow.
    Stop coloring and start grinding dammit.

16. Default

Now has it's very own shiny vanity link too for sharing on sites that are not SP friendly;

http://mapleranks.com/

With cross linking between the other vanity addresses for that added bit of promotion.