Guild: Contagious
    usa

Dark flare can de-aggro?!

2. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Biades4hire
    Server: Windia
    Level: 19x
    Job: Dual Blade

Dark Flare de aggroed pre ascension, when aggro was broken.
    It basically had the same effect as puppet/mirrored target(both of them deaggroed), except it would de Aggro the mob everytime the shadower/NL got hit. Not that useful anyways, unless you want to afk or something, since attacking the boss re aggros it to you.

3. Default

Bodyguard A. His stun lock was made redundant by it.

4. Default

Hmm...so Meso Explosion and Boomerang Step have their damage increased by 6% per Assassination Point or something, while it's 8% per point for Edge Carnival? Having to charge the points up again will suck.

As for Shadow/Dark Instinct, it gives 20 WA with zero points and 6 WA per point for a total of 50 WA? My God. I assume it stacks with Karma then, since there's not much point in having Karma if it'll pale in comparison with Instinct in 4th Job.

5. Default

Meso Explosion gains +6% damage for each Assassination Point and Shadow Instinct gives +6 WA per Assassination Point. Edge Carnival and B-Step are not affected at all. The "8" that you see for Edge Carnival is the attack count. AFAIK, ME and Shadow Instinct are the only two skills that benefit from Assassination Points.

Now we just have to hope that they change it so that it charges the points every time Assassinate is used. I'd love to see the following bossing gameplay:
    • Assassinate every 5 sec
    • After charging 5 points (25-35 sec depending on lag), get +50 atk from Shadow Instinct
    • Spam BS+Edge Carnival to generate lots of coins
    • Use ME to blow up coins (some of these would be buffed from a single Assassination Point)
    • Repeat every 180 sec (duration of Shadow Instinct)

But that just gets ruined since Assassinate requires a kill.

6. Default

spam monster sack per 5 seconds lol.

7. Default

Edge Carnival and Boomerang Step consume Assassinate Points, their skill descriptions just don't tell you what they do. They add 8% and 6% damage respectively.

8. Default

Yeah, I posted that before I read all 25 pages of the extraction thread and somewhere in there I believe you said that you watched a video where the orbs went away on a Edge Carnival attack.

Bah, pineapple this pomegranate. The Assassinate Point system is pointless.