1. Proton
    IGN: Sparapt
    Server: Galicia
    Level: 147
    Job: DualFun!
    Guild: Immortal <3
    Alliance: Faith
    newzealand

Quad throw was expected. I don't like the "elemental" skills the assassin/hermit has.
    Even though us DB's already had a revamp, I'm a bit miffed we didn't get much.

Never played a Shad, so can't comment

2. Neutron Male
    IGN: Kill/Nozomi
    Server: Bellocan
    Job: Hayato/Shadower
    Guild: Random
    Alliance: Random
    Farm: Never going to touch this
    New_York

Shadowers look like they play the exact same way as they did before. Except now i would use foreign spell with boomerang step. The only thing nexon really changed was making assassinate close to useless. Unless they change the system and how assassinate points works I see no real reason for it.

3. Default

B-Step + Foreign Spell sucks.
    Example 1: You know how Rush doesn't always properly rush the mob?
    Well the way Foreign Spell works is that even if the mobs didn't get properly rushed you will still move the same distance if all the mobs had been rushed. Now imagine you attack a pack of mobs, but not all get properly rushed but you still moved across them. Now you find that mobs that used to be in front of you are now behind you while others are still in front of you. Welcome to lost mob control.
    Example 2: Zak Arms. Rushing arms? Lol. That won't work at all. Your only other option is B-Step + Edge Carnival. Using a 1vs1 Skill when there are many mobs available... Not smart.
    In summary, Edge Carnival doesn't replace BoT at all. The removal of BoT is one of the dumbest things Nexon did to us Shadowers on this patch.

4. Neutron Male
    New_York

It easy enough to know the precise for rush a dual blade can rush mobs all the time perfectly fine. Don't see why a shadower can't either. Only time you lose mob control would be in lhc where as when other classes hit mobs you can't rush them. Foreign spell is used as a finisher. If there is no floor underneath you most likely won't move at all. You would be worst at the arms in zak. Which doesn't matter as we have the potential system your range should be enough to to kill arms relatively fast with boomerang step alone. Edge carnival was meant or more to replace assassinate. Once again nexon has no logic. The fact that shadowers are not based around dark sight doesn't make sense to me. They could easily reward using dark sight as the base of the class. This is just first test patch things will be change most likely. All they really did was it up.

5. Default

With the introduction of Party Play and Monster Park we almost never train alone, therefore losing mob control would happen every time you are training with other people.
    How is a Rush Skill a finisher? Even if it was a finisher, because of B-Step's delay, what we need to put in-between B-Steps is not a finisher but another mob skill, just how BoT was.
    And the Arms at Zak does matter, because spamming B-Step has never been a proper way of either training or bossing. The whole "Shadower-way", if you will, is based on having a Skill follow B-Step. Using multiple Skills while both training and bossing is what I like about Shadowers so much. I don't spam one Skill.
    In my opinion Edge Carnival it's not to replace Assassinate but to replace Savage Blow. I still have high hopes for Assassinate and the Assassinate point system. As you said this is just the first test patch and they have time to fix some stuff. And hopefully they will.

6. Default

Yeah, removing BoT was probably the stupidest thing possible on Nexon's part. I'm really hoping they replace Steal with a weaker BoT in the next Tespia revision, then make one of the 3rd job passive buffs also buff BoT's damage (and possibly range).

7. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

i'm only hhoping nexon goes with a patch and says "whoops, we gave the new BoT to the wrong class, here, have it back"

8. Neutron Male
    New_York

Band of thieves needs a change. It was better when i actually had to make physical contact with the monster and it actually hit behind me. Nowadays it only hits in front of me. A rush skill can be used as a finisher look at dual blades tornado spin. It connect to flying assaulter and rushes/kill monsters in the progress. They can't really change meso explosion without making us overpowered. As far as the assassination system should go it need to be revamped so does assassinate. No one it real life gets assassinated from a 2mph on coming car. I could care less for edge carnival. If assassinate got a proper revamp. If they make foreign spell with more range back and front slightly wider and remove the rush feature or make it some how optinional like tapping ->-> casting the skill we would be perfectly fine. Didn't kms take out the party play areas except for monster park? If that is so then they would assume band of thieves could be removed. Since you travel in a circle pattern when training on mobs. It would make gms players affected. Since no one trains outside of lhc

9. Default

I'm also worried about the SP distribution for Bandits.
    For second job, you'll be able to max all but one skill (9 SPs missing). Odds are this will be steal.
    For third job, you'll be able to max all but one skill (9 SPs missing). This is a problem, since all of the skills here are good. I'd probably go with a few points missing from both Pickpocket and Radical Darkness. These can both be re-visited in 4th job however.
    For fourth job, you can max all but Hero's Will (left at 3/5). But, because Sudden Raid is such a crappy unwanted skill, you can easily dump any points from that into whatever you missed out during 3rd job, because lets face it, anything is better than Sudden Raid. Hell, if you want to go with Steal in 2nd job, you can still use more Sudden Raid points for Shield Mastery.

With a few max level tweaks in 3rd job (Venom cut to 10, push Meso Mastery to 4th again), BoT/Shadesplit could be added in and give Bandits some actual good mobbing moves. Because while people constantly say that Boomerang Step and Edge Carnival is the way to tackle enemies in 4th job rather than Boomerang Step and BoT, you still have to get through 3rd job first.

10. Default

OH, OH, OH, relevant to my interests. What skill IDs were swapped? Just to know what books passed transfer to other skills.

11. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Biades4hire
    Server: Windia
    Level: 19x
    Job: Dual Blade

Yea, I noticed that in the night lord video, he recieved quadruple throw immediately upon advancing, while triple throw requires a skill book from Zakum.
    Is this a tespia only thing?

12. Default

BoT still attacks behind you. Actually after Big Bang BoT gain a bigger range both front and backwards.
    We are not DB's. Our way of attacking is different.
    I never said to change Meso Explosion.
    The assassination point system is still a work in progress. But to your "in real life" comment, Maple has a lot of things that don't go in accord with in real life situations.
    Edge Carnival as I said before it's an improvement on Savage Blow. So now on 1vs1 instead of doing B-Step + SB, we do B-Step +Edge Carnival, for coins.
    As far as I am aware almost everyone trains in Monster Park in kMS, just as almost everyone trains in LHC/Monster Park in gMS.

In Second Job either Steal or SB has to go, if you choose to max Karma. SB gets replaced with Carnival Edge now, so we don't need it past Second Job. It's sad :(
    Personally, if Nexon fixes the Neo City area to hunt for Energizers I wouldn't max Karma, since it doesn't stack with attack potions. It's like a nerfed self-rage. Honestly I am looking for a change in Karma in the future testing patches.
    In Third Job, why would you sacrifice some points of Pickpocket. PP+ME is one of your main DPS sources. I heard someone say it on Basil as well, but in order to max Shield Mastery (Pre-Union), and it makes zero sense.
    Anyway, I wouldn't sacrifice Radical Darkness either, I love me some resistance. Since Dark Flare doesn't de-aggro anymore I would just sacrifice Dark Flare. Honestly Dark Flare isn't work 20 SP. Pre-Union I was a supporter of it, but now I am really surprised Dark Flare isn't gone yet.
    My ideal changes are this:
    1st Job:
    Haste's old-animation back. Or same animation but smaller and through the character not on top of it.
    2nd Job:
    SB's old-animation back. Or something similar to it, the new animation is horrible.
    Karma brought to 10 SP.
    Chakra brought back to 5 SP in 2nd Job.
    Endure brought back to 5 SP in 2nd Job.
    Alternatively, Endure can be a passive effect on Shield Mastery and Chakra can come back as 10 SP.
    3rd Job:
    Dark Flare brought to 10 SP. Eliminate Cooldown. Dark Flare disappears if re-casted.
    Edge Carnival to be a passive boost on Savage Blow rather than a whole new Skill. Edge Carnival animation can stay. I like it.
    Either Venom or Edge Carnival or Radical Darkness to be a 10 SP Skill.
    Bring back a buffed BoT.
    4th Job:
    -Animation of Smokescreen back.
    -Delete Sudden Raid.
    -Advance Shadow Partner (for the luls)
    -Improve on Assassinate System. Don't know how.

13. Neutron Male
    New_York

Just because its moving forward doesn't mean its the same playing style. Shadowers move forward in their own way so do dual blades. Foreign spell then boomerang step. You would kill the mobs in front of you even if you would push mobs forward boomerang step has enough range to hit while moving forward. When there are only two monsters carnivals edge and boomerang step would be enough to make enough meso for meso explosion. For band of thieves I don't know I can tell you i train in time temple and guardians have weird hit boxes so I would have to test this out on other monsters. They personally never hit behind me even when the monster is directly behind me.

I'm pretty sure high level kms players train outside of monster park. You can only buy 3 tickets a day. You would have to hunt the other monsters around your level then to get more ticket pieces to make one ticket. No one in a your party would wait for you. Since tickets you would have to hunt are from 120+ monsters. In leafre you would have to go blue dragon turtles. If your a high level 170 then how many 170 people would you find in one server actually doing monster park. It definitively won't be as kind as the lower levels are. Even if you did find a bunch of 170+ which depends on what server you in. Most of them would of found a party already. Bosses aren't always available either so the next thing you have is monsters to train on.

14. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

holy pineapple assassinate has a 15 sec cool down(according to lol google translate)? That means it will take at least 75 sec to get 5 points
    At least we can then make instinct a 50 atk buff or add 30% dmg to 1 cast of M.E.

15. Neutron Male
    New_York

Where in the notes does it say assassinate points increase meso explosion damage. Meso explosion adds +6% to assasinate i think every level.It has a 5 second cool down btw It is right next to the skill table. It should take assuming you using a carnival edge and boomerang step around 40 seconds. To get 5 assassination points. If i'm reading shadow instinct right every time you use assassinate. You would get a full 5 assassination points. As long as shadow instinct is active.

16. Default

Only assassinate gives the points. You only get 1 point per assassinate. ME, carnival, etc. all drain the points to boost their dmg. If you want a fully buffed dark instinct you have to use the skills that don't drain the assassinate points until you pull off 5 assassinates. It totally sucks.

17. Default

You're reading it wrong.

You get 1 Assassinate Point every time you kill a monster with Assassinate. It's so good.

Can't wait to have the translations up so this can end.

18. Default

Ah right, how could I forget the best part. Glad to know it'll be completely useless in party play/bossing. Ah well, there's always stronghold...cough

19. Neutron Male
    New_York

Alright thank you I don't expect the description to get much better than what it is in english either.

20. Default

The difference between level 8 and level 10 Pickpocket is 10%. MesoMastery at max level adds 20%. That's still a 70% droprate, per hit (With PP at 8).
    If Dark Flare truely doesn't de-aggro enemies anymore, then there's no problem with maxing Pickpocket, but otherwise a few stray points make barely any difference.