Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
  1. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

What they REALLY need to do is give incentive for KMSers to be using a shield over a 2h sword. Take the 10% guard feature off paladin's shield mastery and make it a passive for any warrior wearing a shield. 2h swords are still going to be stronger, but at least 1h set ups will be more durable.

2. Default

no.

I can't wait to get the damage boost for my hero.
    damage caps

everywhere

3. Default

2-handed swords are about 11.6% stronger with the same attack, but usually around 8% slower. In other words, 2-handed swords only deal around 3.4% more DPS. It's hardly a difference. Yes, 2-handed swords get 2 more attack on average, but shields offer potential. Until 2-handed weapons (and overalls for that matter) offer double potential, up to 6 lines of potential or a higher multiplier, you're better off with 1-handed swords in the long run anyway. So I disagree. We need more incentive to use 2-handed swords. If Paladins are big on defense, give Heroes a passive ability (to, say, Combat Mastery) that increases the damage dealt with 2-handed swords. At least then Heroes would be more restricted to the role of a glass cannon as apposed to supportive or defensive roles.

As for the revamp, I have no idea what they are thinking. Giving Enrage a crit damage boost is odd. I mean, wouldn't it be better to give Heroes more mastery to fight on par with the other warriors (not calling Heroes underpowered, just lack of consistency). I'd rather see Enrage be a toggle ability just so I don't have to take the extra 5-seconds in combat to right-click the icon. That and Heroes gained 33% more damage with Brave Slash. It's an overkill buff for the warrior that has more single target DPS already. Besides, Heroes have massive multipliers. If a KMS hero can already hit the damage cap, why increase the damage of a skill without adding more attacks? If an attack buff is necessary, have it deal 150% damage six times (once for the weapon and once for the aura for three strikes). Maplers love numbers, right? I mean, that's why there's a 999,999 cap and the dreaded potential system. An 80 second Panic is nice, but it almost ensures (90% proc rate aside) that Heroes can deal 25% more damage on bosses at all times.

I wanted to see another restructuring rather than a rebalance. Move Rush to the 1st job. Nerf its damage and lower the delay on it. Remove the requirement of a monster to move and warriors have a decent travel ability that replaces Slash Blast. Move Power Stance to the 2nd job, lower the max level to 20 (or even 10 to replace the Soul Rush clone), and put it at 100% proc rate. I mean, Demon Slayers have 100% at first job, and even Battle Mages have Power Stance at the 3rd job now (for a skill that use to be warrior exclusive). After that, give Achilles back to Heroes and Dark Knights and Monster Magnet back to Paladins. Now there's room for a new 30 point skill for each class. Dark Knights can get a good single-target attack. Sacrifice is their only single-target attack aside from Power Strike. Paladins can get some sort of mastery for charges. It could lower or negate a monster's resistance to elements and boost the damage bonus of charges (from the average 125% to 150% as apposed to making Holy the only 150% charge). That and Dual Charging can be removed. I mean, it's barely any extra damage. With this update, all charges do something now, so it would make more sense. Heroes can get a new attack that consumes orbs. I mean, that IS what Heroes should do or at least what pre-4th job was suggesting. Done! Warriors now have access to mobility and the two most helpful abilities of the 4th job (Rush and Power Stance) earlier.

Oh well. It's not like KMS or Nexon AM actually observe and report ideas from the community anyway. Here's hoping you Thief and Pirate players get a good update! I look forward to see what happens.

4. Default

I feel like theifs and pirates will get a good date cuz if u look at the trend during jump:
    1st was warriors. and they got like 2 skills that were changed enough to be considered a revamp (paladins 0)
    2nd was mages. They got a good overall. lots of nice changes and new skills
    3rd was Archers. A bit accessive in my oppion. got Way to much speed but still a good revamp

As u can see they keep on getting projressivly better. So theifs and pirates revamp should be better than the rest.

5. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: Akusaria
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: Nuclear
    Alliance: NuclearHonor
    usa

You forgot the part where the Thief Legend afterwards is so overpowered that the revamps will seem pointless in comparison.

6. Lead Ball
    IGN: Killmeplsok
    Server: Cassiopeia
    Level: 181
    Job: Captain
    Guild: LoveOfCari
    Alliance: LoveOfCari
    malaysia

Exactly what I was thinking, and it happened to Archers vs Mercedes.