Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Man I'm disappointed in this. All i see are damage buffs. I wanted more ultilty than anything. Yay for soul rush but as a paladin i would like a (the best) party defense skill.

2. Default

Pretty cool, like that TBs get lvl 5 Transformation rather than having the full 20 lvls, and UEs getting a summon seems awesome =o
    The 2nd job rush skill's pretty nice =o

Though, I don't like that it looks fancier than the 4th job attacking-version =S still awesome to see em get more mobility~

And very much like clerics becoming another crit-based mage along side BaMs =O
    Makes me think I should specialize in both x3

A bit sad to see NWs not get a mob move in 2nd job =S unless Vampire's stronger than I originally thought it was.

And very cool to see them remember that CK summons exist =O though unless I'm wrong, you still can't really max them out in 1st job =S so some of the CKs don't get the full benefit of having em around.

3. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

B> Rag Online Crusader's "Sacrifice" skill for Maple Paladins!

4. Default

Whats that do?

Edit: looked it up and i Like. Or something that prevents monster attacks from going their full range. Like a 400% range 1/1 skill is only 200% range.

5. Default

Woohoo! Damage increases.

I was hoping for, oh I don't know, moving more skills around, lowering max levels of some skills, adding something not copy-pasta'd? It's just full of disappointment.

6. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Different skill.
    http://irowiki.org/wiki/Sacrifice
    Basically, THE perfect skill for Maple Paladins if they tweaked it just right.

7. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

which i want.

don't ask me why ok? i just want them.

8. Can of Soup Male
    IGN: LunaMimosa
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 134
    Job: OP Elf Queen
    Guild: Some no-name guild
    Alliance: Read above.

Rebalance patch threads like these give me that 'Seeing who made the High School/ College Football Team' sorta vibe.

That said...

I LIKEY THE SPEED CHANGES TO COMMON SPEARS.

9. Default

*waits for them to be revealed to be incompatible with Beholder*

10. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

NO PIRATE CHANGES; THAT RE-BALANCE PATCH BETTER BE SPECTACULAR, NEXON. =(

11. Default

Yeah, I'm hoping since they didn't even touch TB/NW attack skills that maybe in December they might change em up to fit whatever they do to the regular Thieves/Pirates.

12. Default

Lol thats what i read. I was just suggesting a different type of skill that would make me equally as happy. But this really is a disapointment. I would of been sadifided/happy if
    1)Paladins got a def skill like we mentioned. Or we are able to make a monster ele weak. Make it sorta like dice. you can roll 1~5, 1 being none and 2~5 being one of the weaknesses, so everyone isn't just making stuff holy weak.

2)Drks got a 2nd tier Sacrifice move. Maybe implement the old "if your hp is BELOW 50% boost damage" and make that on par with heros.

3)Heros FA can charge orbs.
    Arch Mages are perfect in my option. Maybe tweak how arcane's Aim works so its not rebuffing all the time (can cause lag for people. or so i hear)

4) Bishops get the ablitity to add holy affinity (Arch mages should get this too. but fire/ice respectly). Or make a heal summon that heals you within a specific range. without having to duck(lol at mech one of this)
    Archer's are fine also (dont have one of these) But maybe for marksmen if you lower the mob count back to 6 on pierce and once pierce hits the last mob it exploids at 400% radius range.

As for cyngus. they should have exclusive skills only to themselfs dont really know but adding more skills that adventurer have is just stupid.

Only one of these 4/5 And i would of been happy with this update. Or just something different in general.

Only gonna talk about these 3 because that what they decided to change.

edit:

I am EXTREAMLY Pissed that once again warrior get no new skills. and even more pissed that Stance still has 30levels to max and is in 4th job. which makes it the worst stance available in the game.

13. Default

Not sure, we'll have to wait for Joe.

14. Default

It's pretty obvious that they suck.

15. Default

That's kinda harsh. I love my bowmaster just sucks Nexon only promotes WH's getting stronger.

16. Default

more like B> RO's entire skill/builds/job tree. Seriously though, this is one MMO that so many others could learn from yet never seem to follow in their shoes.

17. Default

The changes for the Thieves/Pirates Cygnus Knights saddens me.

And the big bomb was the Thief Legend...lol.

"Let's revamp everything and then make the Thief Legend even more lolOP than Mercedes!"