Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Skyrim thread

1. Default

I'm getting close to that part @ need to find the staff.

2. Default

Spoiler

3. Default

These are the words of ultimate truth and wisdom. Illusion was worth a point just to halve the cost of this puppy.

4. Default

lol
    That was fun. I saw it coming a mile away and was prepped based on all the earlier webs, considering we knew people had already been through here and spider webs only occurred when a spider's been around and had time to make them since the last disturbance.

5. Default

Yeah, so I got really frustrated because I didn't know you could surrender by just sheathing in the middle of the battle and I couldn't complete the first quest because the NPC kept trying to kill me. So I decided to level up, and was killing mammoths at like level frekin 3 LOL.

....They're mad at me because I accidently pickpocketed a carrot from this woman...it must have been a very special carrot..

6. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: Akusaria
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: Nuclear
    Alliance: NuclearHonor
    usa

That spider two-shot my brother in melee combat the first time we met it, so we resorted to running back into the hallway and dual casted the basic fire spell to kill it. Even then we weren't safe. Holy crap, that poison spit takes a huge chunk out of your health.

And don't get me started on those giants. How the hell do you even kill those things?

This game overall seems much, MUCH harder than Oblivion. Should be fun once I have the time to get around to rolling my own character. And oh joy, UESP is still unstable.

7. Default

Oh that's easy - I led it in circles around the terrain while my companion kept coming back to life and let her shoot it full of arrows until it killed her, then I continued circling until she revived and finished it off. Teamwork! /* Means using your immortal companion as a living meat shield */

8. Default

Elder Dragon paid me a visit at the College of Winterhold. Giving his face a hug.

Spoiler

Action shot against a Spriggan.

Spoiler

9. Default

Literally lol'd.

10. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: Akusaria
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: Nuclear
    Alliance: NuclearHonor
    usa

I now believe that Giants are the most awesome Elder Scrolls retcon ever.

(I don't think there were any mentions of giants in the lore beforehand, or at least ones that could send you sky high with a single swing. They are obviously the result of one really sadistic Bethesda intern. Although I wish they weren't bigger threats than the freaking dragons.)

11. Default

Just beat some temple or something idk.

Got some golden claw and beat a dragon and now I can shout? This game is so trippy I have no idea what's going on most of the time.

Albeit, very fun.

Meh, tomorrow night I can get real in deep with the game 'cos I'm not playing just for an hour or so.

12. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Just became a werewolf.

Awesome stuff.

13. Default

You can become a vampire too.

14. Default

And thus the game became utter pomegranate.

15. Default

Why? That's been a part of the series' features since Morrowind (2002), it's not some stupid Twilight (2005) rip off crap.

16. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

You couldn't become a werewolf in any of the others right?
    I only played Oblivion and i know you can become a vampire in that

17. Default

Werewolves were actually introduced in Daggerfall, and reintroduced in Morrowind by the Bloodmoon expansion.
    These are both canonical features, not new stuff.