Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Skyrim thread

1. Default Re: Skyrim thread

- Started up Skyrim.
    - Made myself some awesome dragonbone weapons. (You can craft arrows now!)
    - Got attacked by Master Vampires then told about the Dawngaurd.
    - Joined up with the dawngaurd with an aspiring vampire slayer.
    - Started main quests and went Van Helsing on the creatures of the night. (crossbows are pretty cool)
    - spent 5 hours doing the quest and had to stop for the day, cant wait to play more.

2. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

Default Re: Skyrim thread

The xbow enhacements are way too cool, but somehow I manage to glitched a quest from those enhacements. The girl who sent you for those told me about a dwarven labyrinth near dawnguard fort. And somehow I managed to get the schematics in 10 mins by bypassing the whole labyrinth and get in from the rear entrance I think that saved me like 1 hour of gameplay which I regret (knowing Dwarven labyrhints are way too big.)

3. Helium Atom Male
    IGN: UhWut
    Server: Windia
    Level: 241
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: SquishyNoobs
    Alliance: Wings
    Virginia

Might be a little late to mention this, but did anyone think the "final battle" in the main quest was a joke? I mean I didn't even need help from the others because he was just a regular damn dragon... my game difficulty was set on "Expert" too.

4. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male

I wished my introduction to dawnguard was this exciting... mine was just... chatting.
    I entered whiterun and then some dawnguard orc came to me and told me they were looking for more vampire hunters... the end.
    Yeah, bosses are kind of a joke if you are a high leveled character with high physcal damage even at Master difficulty

5. Default Re: Skyrim thread

So after my character magically became unglitched I went off to do Dawnguard quests. I joined the vampires and stuff. It was pretty cool, but the end of the whole quest was just really disappointing.

6. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male

Default Skyrim ~ Heartfire (AkA Sims)

Skyrim ~ Hearthfire

It's a "Ok" add-on for the consoles... for PC not so much since there is a FREE mod for it.
    Requesting to move to original thread, since I can't post on it. "It's too old".

7. Helium Atom Male
    IGN: UhWut
    Server: Windia
    Level: 241
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: SquishyNoobs
    Alliance: Wings
    Virginia

Default Re: Skyrim ~ Heartfire (AkA Sims)

inb4 "Get away!", "Why are they hurting each other?" (when you kill your own livestock), "Gimme your money." (to other child).

8. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: Skyrim ~ Heartfire (AkA Sims)

Meh.
    Pretty boring.

I doubt that's everything in the Add-on though. From what I've read, "Hearthfire" is the Elder Scrolls lore version of Halloween, a night where necromancy runs rampant and people don't leave their homes from fear of the undead.

9. Default Re: Skyrim ~ Heartfire (AkA Sims)

I feel like Bethesda was so sick of the whining from PS3 and PC players over DLC exclusivity that they're rushing to release this to XBOX Live, so that they can fulfill their contract with two timed-exclusive DLCs and go back to releasing their next DLC for all platforms at the same time.

This is why I'm excited about this.

10. Default Re: Skyrim ~ Heartfire (AkA Sims)

11. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male

Exclamation TES V: Skyrim; Dragonborn DLC

*Requesting to move it to corresponding thread. I swear I can't find it :(*

By far the best of all of the officials DLC for Skyrim. Maybe of all TES' games?