1. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: Akusaria
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: Nuclear
    Alliance: NuclearHonor
    usa

I ignored the civil war. There's actually a part of the main quest that changes depending on whether you completed the civil war questline or not, and I found the neutral part more interesting (although a bit boring) than the civil war.

As for that Online Skyrim... Make everything but the overworld and towns (not houses) instanced. Problem solved, at least except for the outdoor dungeons. Far easier said than done, though.

2. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

I actually don't play this game (untill 1 week more) but god this girl have such a beautiful voice:

3. Default

In one week's time? gj

http://imgur.com/a/072Hx

Hatsune Miku in Skyrim. Images uploaded by me, shared by some of my Japanese friends on G+.

4. Deluxe Refrigerator
    usa

So, um... Yeah...

5. Default

Getting for Christmas. Woo.

6. Default

I got a couple of questions.
    Would it be wise to use 2 handed but have light armor?
    Is it useful to save the dragon scales in the long run? I'm having trouble trying not to be over-encumbered, despite my endless stamina increases since lvl 1

7. Deluxe Refrigerator
    usa

Two-handed but Light Armor... You might have trouble in the beginning stages of the game due to how slow two-handed weapons are, but in the long run, it probably won't matter that much. Especially if you use the Light Armor perks that increase your defense. You're probably going to rely on power attacks to maybe stunlock enemies so they can't hit you in the first place.

As for dragon bones and scales, as far as I've heard, the only real use for them is to craft Dragon armor. However, I don't think you can do that until you have the Dragon Blacksmithing perk, and if you don't plan to get it at all, then you're better off just selling them. (You can always find Glass and Daedric gear later on in the game, usually at around Level 40 or 50+. And the Dragon Armor looks fugly compared to those two, despite probably being stronger.)

8. Default

Dragon armor takes 100 smithing to make but daedric armor is better :( and looks cooler

9. Default

Alright thanks guys.

One last question. Has anybody found a forge that better than the Lunar or Sky forges? If so in what town or in reference to what town?

10. Default

By better I assume you mean stuff they sell, and none that I know of that sell amazing things.

11. Default

Also, armor types don't really matter (ie: Daedric, Dragon, etc). Everything can be changed with skills + potions. So you could wear a full Steel set and have better stats than your Daedric ones. There's no right or wrong for any Elder Scrolls games. I'm doing Light Armor + 1h + Archery + Destruction on my alt. I'm not having problems.

12. Default

So im trying out Archery+Heavy armor+Enchant+sneak. So far its been quite a lot of fun. People cant find me when i snipe em and when they do I tank hits while driving arrows into their skulls. And the enchantments are pretty OPed at decent lvls.

13. Default

If you're going to do enchant, you might as well work on smithing. They go hand-in-hand, unless you're purely a mage. If you play more like a battlemage, you'll end up wearing armoring with enchantments to resist magic or whatever, but you get the idea.

14. Default

180% bow dmg and dat chance insta-kill dagger with 11k gold I am set on this character like a boss .

15. Default

After fixing my Skyrim launcher, I am now playing on the highest settings (Ultra), and with my current mods, everything just looks gorgeous.

Album: http://imgur.com/a/sE9iK

Or click here for screenshots

16. Default

Why is ebony everything so sexy.....

17. Default

Lv37 so far, and everything is still easy mode. Sneak Lv100, Lockpicking Lv82. Must get maxed out Lockpicking!

I laughed so hard when I went into this fort and stealth-killed some guy, then ''hid'' right next to him. His buddy walks up and says something like, ''This kill is fresh, the killer must be around here somewh- /gets slashed in the face by me and dies'' This game is so funny!

Then some guy was standing outside this room where he burned bodies and was talking to himself about how amusing it was, and he wishes he didn't use as much paralyzes so they suffered more. I killed him and dragged him into the room then closed the gate door.

18. Default

That's the best way to play Skyrim IMO ; being stealthy. Problem is that the game can seem too easy once you have Shadow Warrior, backstab x30 (with Dark Brotherhood gloves), Sneak perk (+5), and with a Sneak of 100. You can literally walk up to someone while sneaking, and slit their throat like it's nothing.

I have my Sneak at 8x right now, I forgot the exact number, and my Archery is also at 8x. Once both are maxed, I'm pretty much set. I already finished the Dark Brotherhood + Thieves guild questlines. Only thing I skipped was returning the Skeleton key, because I made the mistake of doing that on my main character. The result wasn't worth it if you return the Skeleton Key.

But yeah, sneaking is extremely fun in Skyrim.