Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Default

I love how people act like just because it's not Lv.70+, it can't get +% stats. It can't get as high, no, but mid-level +% stat, and +20ATK, plus 4-5 stars from Potential will make it absolutely OP.

Even if it's a low rate to get, like you said earlier, that still doesn't justify it's existence. It's just another item on the list of insanely game-breaking items in GMS.

2. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

it has a slot too, this is how this is going to go:
    random person gets it
    random person gets filthy rich after a duper buys it from him
    dupes, dupes EVERYWHERE, OVER 9000 CAPES!
    miracle chaos ERRYTHING
    28+ attack level 50 cape
    lolcube to unique with good potential
    MOAR DUPING
    MOAR CUBING, MOAR DUPING, RESELLING.

iirc, the best cape around atm is 21 attk blackfist, right? that will put a dent to the above, but even so ~_~

3. Default

With legend tier? 20 att would not make up the difference. Especially not on a lvl 140 cape. The cape is silly and a tad OP, but no where near gamebreaking.

4. Default

It's only account sharable.

5. Donator Straight Male
    panama

well, that's awesome then (no sarcasm)

6. Default

Was just about to point that out lol.
    and how dare they call this a version up. All they have done is add cash shop items No Real content

7. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

If people gave a damn about damage, they wouldn't even bother with that cape, because it EASILY gets outclassed by Legendary Tier alone.
    +20atk is miniscule when compared to 28+% main Stat.
    Also I'm confused as to why you would ever EE that cape when getting +ATK is extremely low. Have fun using EE and Innocent scrolls over and over?

Just using my Pally as an example, If I ever got that cape and I wanted to replace it, I would only need 7-8% STR to beat it.

8. Default

Kitty Hair? Is that the one with the ears on it, kind of looks like it :l

9. Default

since the Super SCG is tradeable and this one is ACCOUNT Shareable only it means that is probably that the rates rises

10. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

I know, right? Considering the huge numbers of AEE handed out by the Knights of Virtue events (and others), this seems like a good time to sell lots of Wards.
    Guess they have some plan for making an even bigger profit... those AEE don't expire.

11. Default

Remember, you're talking to people of a version of MapleStory where hacked items are so abundant that people are starting to support having them around. It is a game breaking item, but everyone in this version of MapleStory will argue their soul against that because it's not as broken has those 301 attack Cravens floating around in every server of the game.

12. Default

No, the cape is just not that impressive compared to level 71+ tier legendary potential.

13. Default

There are a lot of factors that weigh in on this. If you have an unlimited supply of dollar bills to throw at the game, sure. If you're statless, level 180+ and already have a sh*t load of weapon attack, sure.

Legendary potential on the Super Pink Adventurer cape would be what? +8% Primary Stat ~x3? Add that to your 20 attack and you have a cape stronger than most people will ever have. The only thing that would beat that is a Blackfist Cloak (or Golden Soul Cloak) with 15+ attack and 12% primary stat per line.

Remember, this is a level 50 cape. If a level 50 gets a hold of this cape and uses it with the other stupid super items GMS has released, you don't think that would be broken? Not at all? Is that what GMS has turned into?

14. Donator Straight Male
    panama

in order:

don't know how to reply to this.
    we already have 15+ BF's duped up the wazoo, the magic numbers are 13 attk, 18 attk and 21 or 22 attk.
    yes, it is. and the way it's going, it's gonna get worse.

15. Default

So you're just going to ignore the fact that, statistically speaking, this item will only be gotten by those who have thrown ridiculous amounts of money at the game and have a pomegranateload of weapon attack?

Chances are, if someone were able to get this item, they already have that +15 attack, %36 primary Blackfist or Golden Soul. Oh, and they'd have to have "an unlimited supply of dollar bills to throw at the game" to even have a chance of getting this cape.

Now, on a completely different note, how exactly would a level 50 using this be broken?
    The only place it has any real use is Monster Park or Jesters. Everything else should be dying in one hit anyway.
    Last edited by Viaje; 2011-10-27 at 12:58 PM.

16. Default

it's a trick of nexon to use gacha like no tomorrow, but oh well it really is not a big improvement for those who have their cape already cubed.

17. Default

It's so sad that the only thing you guys compare it to is to people who have hacked their brains out and have +36% to everything, on everything.

ShiKage is right, I forgot that GMS is hacked out the ass, but meanwhile that doesn't mean that the people not hacked out their ass needs to be OP too.

In every other MS version, the total +atk you get on a Cape clean is +3-5, I forget which. It's not that insanely high. +24% on a Cape that already gives +20 attack, and +7 to all stats, before EEs...but right...you guys only think about people who've already hacked everything to high hell.

So yeah, this item is fine...because by GMS standards, everyone should have +300% of their main stat. Or at least, that's how you guys talk. GMS is broken in every way imaginable and you guys act like it's fine, but then in other threads peach about it. It's hilarious.

Just a heads up, just so you guys don't sound like idiots in the future; "There's worse, so this is fine," is not an excuse for anything.

18. Donator Straight Male
    panama

we peach about it because it's not fine, it simply isn't, but if there are better capes out there, and for cheaper than what you'll have to gacha for this thing, yes, there are, LOADS in fact. so this cape is nothing but a drop in the sea.

the cape is useless because it costs too much and there are better ones, and the better ones are all hacked so it sucks, not much can be done.

19. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I like how we're arguing the ethics of introducing an item that no one on this forum will see or care about 20 days from now.

Even 140 capes are easier to get than this thing. And that's saying something.

20. Default

Yeah, I'm sure something worse will come with the Legend patch. lol