2. Water
    IGN: JerrysHero
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Imperious
    Alliance: TheAlmightys
    canada

I'm actually not that sure if a lot of the other classes will receive a boost similar to Evans judging by the updates to Arans/Mechs. I can only think of Buccs, who really need a good boost and ArchMages since Evans are now 2x stronger but the boost to ArchMages shouldn't put them stronger then Evans IMO. I think Warriors might become stronger then Demon's Slayers but I can't see them surpassing Evan, not really a lot of fault with them in my eyes. They have a high DPS in this game compared to other games with warriors. Thieves I have no idea, could go either way on that one. Sairs, I don't see them getting a big boost. Just strong enough to maybe beat a Mech and hopefully stance/more HP and throw away their useless skills(Hypnotize). Cygnus..I won't even talk about them unless they become godly. That's all that's on my mind for now.

3. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Still have a long way to go!? Aran and Evan were WAY OVERBUFFED! They just need to change Resistance.

4. Desk Straight Male
    IGN: NatsuEliseo
    Server: Galicia
    Level: 206
    Guild: Exploited
    Alliance: Family
    Farm: StarWars
    mexico

I'm not thinking of a major boost. For Arans, having Final Toss more useful at bossing than Overswing + Final Blow it's pure nonsense IMO.
    Evans having completly useless skills at the middle jobs, thanks to them buffing the very first skills and the last skills, forgetting of buffing skills like Killer Wings.
    And don't make me begin on the mess BaM are atm.

For Aran and Evan I'm just thinking of small details. For Resistance.... A whole different story.

@Abysseon: So, remove useless skills like Big Bang and seal and give them a supportive skill!
    (Like my so long dream of having a skill that makes monsters weak to certain elements. I miss you old Fire Demon.)

5. Default

An idea of how much evans were buffed in Union when compared to Legends:
    *same 200 evan*

(Legends Update) 200 evan at zakum vid (4:38 solo time):

http://channel.pandora.tv/channel/vi...prgid=43080336

(Union Update) 200 evan at zakum vid (1:50 solo time):

The problem with that idea is that doing so would make archmages pointless again comparable to when
    bishops had every advantage during pre-big bang.
    *remembers the pages of arguments where bishops asked why make an am and they were right at the time*

Archmages who were designed purely for attacking purposes should be stronger than evans who were designed with
    both attack and support in mind.

6. Water
    IGN: JerrysHero
    Server: Khaini
    Guild: Imperious
    Alliance: TheAlmightys
    canada

Argument, ahoy!
    To me, there is no point in a Legend being weaker than an ADV(Likewise my point spreads out to the other legends; Arans being weaker then warriors..and Mercedes being weaker then archers[They aren't]). If Maplestory wants to do it that way(Having Legends weaker then adventurers) then there is no need for Legends since Adventurers can handle the Black Mage by themselves which is why I believe Evans should be stronger then ArchMages. Sure AMs are focused on attacking, but they are also focused on DoT which Evans lack, that can stay for ArchMages and be improved upon to make them happy. I just have a strong stance on things having a purpose in MS even if most things seem to have no purpose(AKA Gaiden Classes and possibly now this if ArchMages get a significant boost.).

A class hybrid of attacking and supporting isn't a factor in this decision for me, since ArchMages also have a minor supporting skill(Meditation, although fairly useless for most and prob for the user). An Evan's supportive abilities are much similar in uses; restoring hp/mana(Useless for most, saves pot for user) and reviving the dead(Still kinda useless due to Wheels, but it has it's purposes. Useful for user). Don't think Imprint works for the party anymore so that's pretty much it(So useful for user), Onyx Shrouding(20% avoid,seems to be useless for classes without high avoid, although a few hits will miss.). See where I'm going?

7. Default

They made the gab of final toss spam and overswing+finalblow wider?, i don't want to final toss spam, i use judgement when i'm over 100+ hits combo.
    Might still exist? moreso it still have the attack buff too? they are buffing aran with lots of atk buffs

8. Default

Arans are still weaker than Demon Slayers.

The reason is due to Demon Slayer's skills having more attack numbers and a faster casting rate which
    is especially evident in cases of extreme funding comparisons.

Mercedes have similar reasons why they're stronger than bowmasters and not to mention they have an additional item
    for bossing/% potential.

Yes, Evans have far more supportive abilities than AMs.

9. Default

is...confirmed because there will be the set items from Ellin forest...

about the music...
    QueensHideout - good but needs improving.
    Deepcave - Dinamic... sound better to Verne caves.
    ElinCave - best ost from the 3... this theme needs to be played on Old Dungeon...

oh wait... THATS THE EXPANSION!!!! remember that when DS patch was released they left hints that there will be the Dungeon expansion for lvl 70+?? and what about thet they changed the idea and now is lvl 120+ Ellin Dungeon???

and now that Spiegelmann gives you (player) the mision to explore the WHOLE Ellin forest area.. isnt time to explore the old Dungeon???

10. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

And don't forget that they have a bigger range of attack on their skills so they can kill zak arms faster.

Wow Evans are just pretty OP right now, they have fast attacks with an insane range.

11. Default

I some how had a good strong feeling that of all the female characters in maple world, Orca would the "back up" for Mr. Cannon Shooter. Of course. You can't get one, GO FOR HER RIVAL.

12. Default

Seriously, 30 points to max energize and it now gives max mp (yes I know we keep the +20% hp, +150% w/m def)? Why would I care about that, so I can use less percent potions? If they need to fill our 4th job skill book, give us something new or make energize better. The way it had been in the update +450% def and +30% max hp and mp made sense. But in all honesty, what will I do with an additional 20% mp? I still stand by my previous want of scrapping genesis for a single target skill, or for another aura. That and fixing energize.

13. Default

BattleMages are totaly fked up.. blue aura and advanced one together???
    the next patch will fix it

14. Default

Jesus. And he could have cut off another 10 seconds or so if he had immediately used Imprint.

I'm interested in what his range is now...seems to be around 10x what mine is, I'd say.

15. Default

Not only that, but we can't even use all of our second job points.

16. かっか! Straight Male
    IGN: HARUKASAN!
    Server: 765Pro
    Level: 999
    Job: Puchi
    Guild: Puchimas!
    Alliance: iDOLM@STER
    canada

Looks like Francis is the one that gets OWNED this time.

Orca is officially MapleStory's sex symbol, and Cannon Shooter, no just no.

17. Default

Will have to scrub off that Nexon stamp, otherwise satisfactory. Would have been stellar had they not rearranged the composition.

18. Default

That's nonsensical. Legends exist to tell the back story of the Black Mage.
    To recap for those who haven't been paying attention, the Legends were the original squad that set out to destroy the Black Mage.
    AND THEY FAILED!

At the end of the day, plot is a completely arbitrary reason to so heavily break the balance of the game.

Yes. You're desperately trying to downplay the amount of support Evans provide as justification for their ridiculous DPS.

Wow. I hadn't even noticed that.
    How moronic.

On the up side, that should mean that they will indeed keep tweaking the class.
    I'm just shocked that that made it into the official release.

I'm utterly convinced that Battlemages (or maybe Resistance-Demonslayer) are becoming the new Pirates.
    Nexon has no clue what to do with them.
    Makes me really wish they had laid off on creating so many classes.
    They have a lot of good ideas, but not enough to spread so thin.

19. Default

With that and the flame wheel DoT (6%? really?), it looks like this patch was rushed for some reason.

Hopefully the next kmst in november will start earlier.

20. Default

Would be interesting if they changed ADA into a proper DoT skill that did damage just for being near bosses. Or if you hit a monster while using ADA that you get a DoT effect.