Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Now the cannon shooter is going for the dark side, next time he be hitting on the maple gm lol

2. Default

Don't know how much more facepalm I can handle..

I'd rather leave Party Shield at 20 SP, then create a new skill for MDR Ignore costing 10 SP like Archers..

3. Desk Straight Male
    IGN: NatsuEliseo
    Server: Galicia
    Level: 206
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Exploited
    Alliance: Family
    Farm: StarWars
    mexico

I would actually love this in the Evan class. The future of the Maple classes is having a 4th Job skill with PDR Ignore and Boss damage. I hate having only 1 mob skill and 1 boss skill with PDR Ignore, while all of them could benefit.

And party shield should be changed to be exactly like Smoke Screen.

4. Default

Finishing Blow was given 30% Ignore PDR.

5. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

I think he meant that he'd like that 30% pdr ignore to be a passive given by another skill, rather than have Finishing Blow be the only skill with it.

6. Default

Yea, I know, but I'm saying instead of making PShield worse (in terms of SP cost to skill ability ratio), they should have left PS 20 and make a new skill for MDR Ignore.

.. or at least make PShield around par with Smokescreen before sending it another 10 SP to max..

7. Default

Erm, the way she's dressed + licking a lollipop.. is Nexon trying to be seductive?

8. Default

I'm pretty happy with the patch, but Nexon is creatively bankrupt. They didn't even have to give Battlemages anything special, but chose to pad out the rest of 4th job by tripling the SP necessary to max a skill for no improvement over the original incarnation. The MP doesn't count as an improvement. That isn't worth an extra 20 points.

This sets a bad precedent, IMO. I expected Warriors, Aran and Battle Mages to be a little more flushed out a little more after moving Stance away from 4th job. It might be worse for Warriors, considering Rush might also be moved out of 4th job. There might be a ton of extra padding on their skills if that were to happen. Holy Charge/Divine Shield/ACB/Combat Mastery/Beholder/X of the Beholder could take more to max for next to no change like Party Shield and Energize. Hopefully not, but we'll see.

Evans go away, you're so fast the skills look distorted.

9. Default

Battle Mages were the only class that got Stance moved. Arans still have it in 4th job, it's just 20 points.

10. Default

It's been that way since 4th job.
    *points to i/l, f/p, and bishop copy/paste skills*

11. Default

God no! Damn it, you jinxed it! DS and ACB being 10 points are two of the best buffs for Pallys to boost them into a good range in 4th job. Making either 30 points would be a giant slap to the face, it's not even funny. They're already behind imo...it doesn't need to be worse.

12. Default

Not really 0.0"
    4th job introduced Rush/Monster Magnet/Dragon Breath.
    And, I found F/P's Mist Explosion something new, but everything else are indeed copy/paste skills

13. Default

Do Arans still have Smart Knockback? Why the hell does that skill still exist?

Yeah. That and the way they needlessly give everyone and their mother an ultimate.

Yeah, I know. Let's hope I'm wrong.

14. Default

Nexon's creative staff is apparently obsessed with loli.
    I mean pineappleing LOOK at her.
    She's just asking for the cannon shooter to... "use his cannon".

15. Default

Maybe he was about to, and the monkey stopped him...and that's why he's crying.

16. Default

They gave Smart Knockback an attack buff in Legend.

17. Default

Great music as always.

But what's QueensHideout used for?

18. Default

Mist Explosion didn't come with the original 4th job patch.
    Mages really were copy-pastes of each other. They all had an ultimate, an elemental summon, Mana Reflection, and Big Bang. Both of the Arch Mages had a "Demon" to go with their summons to boot.

19. Alligator Straight Male
    IGN: Sure
    Server: Redoot
    Level: Eh.
    Job: I guess?
    Guild: No idea.
    Alliance: Think I know?
    Farm: This Exists Still?

Oh CS. You just need somebody to love. But just don't go THERE.