Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Default Grand Theft Auto V

So Rockstar put up a page today announcing that the first trailer for GTAV will be available on November second. Nothing else is known about this game. No idea what console it will be on (some people are speculating that the V is for Vita because it also says FIVE) but yeah, it's all speculation at this point.

So we have a week to guess. Anything you'd like to see come from this, specifically?

http://www.rockstargames.com/

Also, fun fact: this announcement comes 3 years to the day of Jack Thompson's disbarment. Could be a coincidence but that's hard to believe, given their history with him.

2. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

Well pomegranate, I'm excited. The 'five' being all USD-ish means it's still in the US, so I'm gonna guess we're going back to either San Andreas or Vice City. And hopefully we can be more silly this time than in IV, with more exciting weapons/vehicles/etc.

3. Can you hear it?
    street's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: Street
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: I/l mage
    Guild: Imperial
    Alliance: Royal
    Washington

Last grand theft auto game i played was san andreas i loved that game. Any favorite series that is better or on the same level as it? Looking to get back in to rockstar games a bit

4. Default

Logo

Silver Certificate

5. Default

YESSSSSS. Parents got me a PS3 last night so I'm gonna get it for PS3, last GTA I had was for PSP lol scrub me.

6. Neon Atom

IGN: rattboy
    Server: windia
    Level: 148
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Virtual
    Alliance: Sanctum

45 mins and counting .... still havent finished IV so not sure why im so excited about V but whatever.

7. Default

o shi...

On a second thought... the GTA formula has kinda gotten stale... There're only so many hookers you can kill and so many buildings you can jump off before it gets old.

8. Neon Atom

IGN: rattboy
    Server: windia
    Level: 148
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Virtual
    Alliance: Sanctum

I'm sure they will come up with something new to make it not feel as stale as you think it feels .... 5 mins and counting.
    trailer is up. looks good, LA. mmmm alternative energy gets a second to shine ... go wind power :D.

9. Default

That was good but I'm a little disappointed. I was really hoping they'd make a female main character this time. I think that if there's any company out there who could make a believable, female protagonist without being grossly offensive (an ironic statement based on their continuous portrayal of women but I recognize that it's meant to be satirical and not offensive), it's Rockstar.

10. Default

Saw the trailer, it's nice to see a return to Los Santos. Hopefully it's not like IV, where that phone rang every five minutes for some random thing while in the middle of a mission.

11. In my dreams... Gay Male
    California

Omgomgomgomg. I saw it earlier and BOY AM I EXCITED!!! I've heard rumor that there will be more than one playable main character, but we'll see. :)

12. Default

That was just pre-trailer speculation based largely on the fact that GTAIV has two expansions with different characters.

13. In my dreams... Gay Male
    California

A guy can dream, can't he?

14. In my dreams... Gay Male
    California

GTA V looks slightly better than SA

15. In my dreams... Gay Male
    California

Default Re: Grand Theft Auto V

Two new screenshots from this interview where they sorta talked about the game...

Spoiler

16. Default Re: Grand Theft Auto V

Hnnng, looks so pretty. I might actually buy this one!

17. Default Re: Grand Theft Auto V

So beautiful, I'm definitely going sight seeing around the city a few times, before going on my inevitable mindless killing spree, as I do in every GTA or GTA like game. This may sound psychotic but if I could attack animals in this game, I'd kick every puppy I saw.

18. In my dreams... Gay Male
    California

Default Re: Grand Theft Auto V

Three more screenshots!

Spoiler