Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Nope. You should always expect spoilers in a thread unless it is specifically indicated that it is a spoiler free thread. You know there's tons of Zelda pomegranate floating around out there as you said you specifically said you've been avoiding it. There was no reason to expect this thread would be limited solely to the release date (NOVEMBER 20TH THERE YOU GO).

2. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

i was at the very least expecting the date you'know (thanks)

3. Default

Yes. It was my personal agenda to ruin your day. Now get lost and stop s'hitting up my thread.

Let's get back on track with this super cool picture of the Master Sword

More info: http://iwataasks.nintendo.com/interv...ward-sword/1/0

4. Default

How about that Master Sword in Eldin Volcano?

5. Default

I thought Phi was the Goddess Blade and that the game explains how the Master Sword came to be?

6. Default

Supposedly the world map:

Spoiler

7. Default

Looks interesting. I wonder if there is going to be any areas from past zelda games(I.E. Lost woods, Lake hylia ETC.). That lake is probably lake hylia. Also is'nt this the same Hyrule as in OoT? I know Skyward sword(SS) takes place before OoT.

8. Default

Obviously not the entire world map. It is also speculated that the entire area is interconnected so you don't have to fly to reach a certain area.

9. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I assume flying is the easiest way of travel though. It sounds like the transportation will be reversed in this game as opposed to the others. Flying being available very early on to different areas, but you can still travel in other ways that are slower for when there are points in the game when you can for some reason not fly. Whereas in other games you had to deal with the slower method (boating, walking, horsie, etc) until you got your songs to warp you to different general locations.

10. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

We need super long Boat rides just like in WW, except in flying form for SS!

11. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

if we get to fight some sort of massive wind god while surfing on the bird, count me in.

12. Default

I hope we can ditch that duck and albatros offspring for a cooler ride. It really is a whole bag of ugly...

13. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

Wow the new commercial for UK is awesome, this game will have everything, it will have a upgrade system like MH lot of minigames and second missions, boss replay mode, the only thing i will miss is the wolf form (i really liked it).

Off topic: Zelda Williams is very hot O.o.

14. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

Wow the new commercial for UK is awesome, this game will have everything, it will have a upgrade system like MH lot of minigames and second missions, boss replay mode, the only thing i will miss is the wolf form (i really liked it).

Off topic: Zelda Williams is very hot O.o.

15. Default

Robin Williams is always a hoot.

16. Default

Wolf form was retarded and was one of the worst things about TP. It was a terrible gimmick that added nothing to the game except to pander to stupid plot devices and furries.

Now this I agree with.

Spoiler

17. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Pre-ordered it, can't wait.

And in regards to my favourite music from the series, strangely its the music of Drowned Hyrule from the Wind Waker, they way its all silent as you enter, and as Hyrule comes back to life the music starts up and then you proceed to slaughter so many enemies... such an amazing moment

This one:

18. Default

If we are posting our favorite songs from a zelda game mine would have to be....

This song just makes me remember the first time I played MC, its defiantly one of my favorite zelda games.

Altough....

This ones good too.

19. Default

Oh yeah, pre-ordered my $70 one yesterday.

Still need a new pineappleing sensor bar though.