Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
  1. Default

I'd go get the game at midnight release too, if I had transportation. Sadly, my dad goes to sleep at 9pm every night and I don't know anyone else who would be willing to take me. :<

Oh well. 24 hours from now, it'll be in my possession. That's all that matters.

(Dawn of the Final Day; 24 hours remaining.)

2. Default

The limited edition guide is hands down the best quality strategy guide ive ever bought.

3. Default

Isn't it that 100$ steelbook? 0.0

4. Default

nah its the Hardback one with the Cloth overworld Map.

5. Default

Dear god, why did I chose shipping?

6. Default

Been too busy playing to post here, but it's freaking awesome. I decided to upgrade my wallet first so I won't have the same problems as I did in TP, and I also got the Treasure Medal (available after the Earth Temple) to make getting upgrades less tedious. It took some time getting used to the whole Motion+ thing (I swear, those Bokoblins are psychic), but now I somewhat agree with Nintendo on not including Iron Knuckles / Darknuts (might've been a rumor, but I think they're not in); between Bokoblins, Stalfos, Ghirahim and other enemies the niche of awesome 1 on 1 sword fights Darknuts used to have doesn't really exist anymore. Also, screw Beedle for doubling the price of the Advanture Pouch upgrades every time (300 to 600 to 1200).

7. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

I know right! It gets even more annoying when they have the Electric swords, hitting the swords electrocutes you. Just fighting one of them can have you losing about 4-5 hearts just through misses alone. Bah. I just stand back and Skyward Sword them whenever i have to fight any, or toss a bomb or two.

Also, Fi looks hella creepy when she's singing.

8. Default

You'll get use to those guy after a while, plus bottom right to top left swing, or the way around is pretty much the best way to go as they only block side or top, never bottom. you just have to wait for them to block the other side or when they are about to attack you.

I'm 30h+ in 6 temple done, doing all the side quest i can, this is really awesome!

9. Default

How bad was the tax on this? I will be super buttmad if that burger and fries I bought keeps me from buying this tonight.

10. Default

That depends on your state's sales tax. In Virginia, the sales tax is 5%, so the bundle is $73 and some change, where before sales tax, it is $70.

11. Default

Looks like I'm not getting it at midnight. I assumed that my local Gamestop was having a midnight release for it and I guess for some reason they didn't get enough pre-orders and are not. So I am getting it at 11 AM tomorrow!

12. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

The ghost in the toilet was pretty freaky :P
    I wonder what happens if you give the girl the love letter? Either way, it was fun to get payback on the bully, now he's being haunted by a toilet ghost, love it.

Just got into the Ancient Cistern (4th dungeon) and have my Beetle fully upgraded, and my slingshot upgraded to the Scattershot.
    Plot Spoilers:
    Spoiler

Also:
    Spoiler

13. Default

Cost me 80$. I live in the most taxed province in Canada. Well, most taxed place in all North America.

14. Default

Alright since everyone is spoiling things for no good reason I'm avoiding this topic now.

15. Default

Forreal. Use spoiler tags you morons.

Trying to stealth browse, but that can only go so far.

16. Default

Look at previous page bro.