Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Laser Blast vs Advanced Charge Blow

Go!

2. Default

Maaaan, I got hacked and got no compensation. Now all I have left lyin around are 2 VIP pa's. I was really hoping they didn't suck so much. Looks like it's still too much effort to be worth my trouble. Guess I'll try to make another [perfect ;_;] psb or maybe one of those newer ones...

3. Default

Sonic Roar is still one of the worst skills in the game. Very underwhelming. I was hoping they'd have like a 300ms Hurricane that did higher base damage to reflect the crossbowness.

4. Lead Ball
    IGN: Watt
    Server: 루na
    Level: 240
    Job: Hero
    Guild: 깜찍
    Alliance: 깜찍qkff
    Farm: 에디

This halloween event kinda sucks all the items are time limited
    But if the final reward is that chair it isnt so bad i guess
    P.S:Lol i said untradeable rofl changed it to time limited

5. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

Indeed it is... I also want to know why the hell they kept Stink Bomb Shot around. Is it too much to ask for a new mob attack in fourth job that doesn't require the player to sit still and isn't total crap?

6. Default

The weapons and ring all have names that start with Union, generic ones, like Union Staff and Union Ring, how about Union?

Of course, that's probably not what it's called, but, hey, it's an idea.

7. Default

Ultimate Ricochet!
    nah, just nah.. too many of these recycled skills..

Would be nice if they made Sonic Roar more useful.. thinking maybe a Hurricane type(rapidAttack=1) mob attack.. however, not at 500 hits per min. Also, set it so you can use it while moving(movingAttack=1).

Maybe change Stink Bomb Shot(Chemical Shell) into a "Venom" type passive like Thieves for DoT, as well as reduce damage done by the target?

8. Default

Some clarification: The increases in HP, weapon defense, and magic defense on Magic Shield and Magic Resistance; are they flat or percentile increases? The usage of emhp, PDD, and MDD screams flat increases to me but the values are obviously for percentile increases.

9. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Dude if they changed sonic roar to be a uni-directional and at hurricane type speed it would be sick.

10. Default

Those are for the addition of new quests for the Maple Alliance thingy, they start at level 15 now. It's possible that the update has something to do with that though, because they mention it when describing the November update as well.

11. Default

Patiently wating for blog post.

Hmm, hopefully that might make the Maple Alliance a little bit less worthless.

12. Default

Seeing this makes me more excited for what they'll do with Thieves and Pirates. Cuz when all these patches are out people will be saying Heroes and Resistance barely got any changes compared to the classes revamped last.

13. Default

I saw the changes for mechanic and i just laughed at it. They got jack pomegranate for new skills.

Also lol at wild hunter changes. You know bowmasters are just going to get the same+better lmao.

14. Default

With Battle Mage's stance moved to third job, do you think that's a good indicator that they'll do the same for the adventurer warriors?
    Last edited by Panacea; 2011-10-21 at 08:10 PM. Reason: Engrish.

15. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Why would you care about new mech skills when siege mode is constant?

16. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

I'm perfectly happy with that. I just want a mob attack in fourth job that uses arrows and isn't crap. A 1000-1300ms Sonic Roar would be nice too.

17. Default

lol?? mens wearing skirts anyone???
    also it seems that the set items are incomplete...

18. Default

probably. considering that they both use the same mastery books.

19. Default

I'd say the chance of it happening has gone up due to this, as well as having other 4th skills being moved down to lower job tiers/having 4th job skill max levels being lowered.

20. Default

Maybe it just turns it into its gender equivalent, keeping the stats.