Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Changed - Delay (magicFlare - 740 ms --> magicFlare - 570 ms)
    New - Hitbox (200%)
    Changed - damage (430 --> 510) (310+6*level --> 350+8*level)
    New - mobCount (8) (8)

They're crazy..

and... that elin forest boss..
    ...i think something is connected to *uhhh idk*

2. Default

ksing isnt necessarily about actual killing

more often its about mobility and *almost* (but not quite) 1hkoing. mechs can compete there.

also, laser just got amazing
    it gets a maybe 90% or so dpm increase? excluding max mob increase. so instead of sieging at 5- mobs, only siege for 3- mobs...
    b> video of 4th job mech changes >.<

3. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Loving the new Battle Mage animations (those aura's... drool)

Worried about how the skills have been moved around so much though, i hope the playstyle doesn't change too much

4. Default

And this is the only 1st part of Ellin Forest expansion, so the next patch is the 2nd one...

5. Default

???

It's a "Special Mastery Book" for Advanced Final Attack for Battle Mages?.. Not to mention a Master level of 20..

It's not for Party Shield(Shelter) either, there's already a SpecialMB for that.

6. Default

Can't wait for it in GMS.

Oh, and BTW did anyone notice that they have General Orca's outfit as cash stuff? DO WANT FOR DEMON SLAYER.

Cash

I believe it was translated (put into Google Translate and made as much sense as I could

Cap=Beulraekwing master's hat=Black Wing Master's Hat
    Longcoat=Costume Orca beulraekwing=Orca's Black Wing Costume
    Shoes=Orca beulraekwing Shoes=Orca's Black Wing Shoes

I originally put the bunny as well which was Rise in Car bunny. Guessing that's Orca's Bunny or something.

7. Default

The Ellin Forest expansion does nothing for me. It's still relatively low-level content, and I don't see any fancy prizes.
    Maybe it'll surprise me and actually be related to the main plot.

I do look forward to the super speed of Evans though.
    Illusion is 480ms! That's absolutely insane.

I'm also happy that my Battle Mage will have Stance without having to sacrifice valuable 4th Job points.

I thought I preferred the old ones, but my actual issue with the new animations is that they're too high up on the characters.
    There's definitely nothing in here to change the playstyle of the class.

8. Default

Hey as an Aran, should I Max Advanced Final Attack first, then Overswing or High Mastery next?

9. Default

You should wait for this patch to even get close to KMS' live server, let alone GMS.

10. Default

You're right, my anxiousness is creeping up again.

11. Default

Not much point in trying to figure out builds / playstyles, none of this is set in stone.

12. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

OS first HM after that and AFA never?, it's 70% procedure and 210% damage and 20 Watt for 30 points, if you aren't crazy for free W att, Final Blow is still better or High defense if you want more "Tank" mode, because now that Freeze standing cost only 20 points and HM and HD too they are better SP invesment to me.

13. Default

I'm very much looking forward to using all of my smexy auras together x3

Now I all I gotta do is prepare by getting my BaM a few lvls higher, make sure I can make adv blue and yellow for when this comes x3

Also gotta love having a reason to visit Ellin now =o

14. Default

I keep forgetting the how the whole weapon speed thing works. What is the fastest an aran can attack? And with the aran mastery now upping the attack speed+booster, is there a chance that something like a VIP pa could keep up? Or would I still need some si to make normal pa's worthwhile?

15. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Wow they fixed up evans so well. BaMs are pretty damn beast too...even mechs. Mech laser is SO F'UCKING RIDICULOUS. 1500% @ that cast time...W.T.F. Seeing pre-chaos HT mech solos...post-this patch will be INSANE.

16. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

before anything of this crap, arans had -3 booster, while all other classes had -2, so they hit cap with any weapon that had Fast speed or above (if you add Decent SI, normal speed hits cap, and if you add regular SI, slow 7 polearms hit speed cap, the VIP is slow 8)

dunno how much -speed they get from this update

17. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

Only normal (6) PA Benefits from it, for Slow 7 you still need SI.

18. Default

Well if I understand this right most PA are speed 8 and with the new mastery they can lower it to 4 while normal speed ones speed 6 (right) would cap at speed 2 also knows as fastest.

19. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

I'm a bit disappointed with the Wild Hunter changes. They made a lot of nice changes to first through third job, but they didn't take out Silver Hawk (or at least change it into a better/unique summon) or Sonic Roar. I also think that giving them Advanced Final Attack and boosting Vulcan to 270% per arrow is just... overkill.

20. Default

I don't know which character to play now. All so nicely revamped.
    BaM, WH, Mech, Evan (well...already 200 so guess not), or Aran?