1. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Basic0 -Hime- says...

The new Nexon forums has a "Nexon Tracker" feature, as well as the normal vBulletin "find forum posts" (of a specific user). That allows for quick finding whatever Hime, Waltzing, and w/e other Nexon employees elect to comment on, without dumpster-diving (Hime's own word) for it.

I'm going to try to put in this thread any utterances that might be of interest to the SP population. I do not recommend having Notify track her. Even though she posts little, a lot of it is random chitchat.

CWKPQ
    http://forum2.nexon.net/showthread.p...l=1#post496688
    PayByCash bonus
    http://forum2.nexon.net/showthread.p...l=1#post496632
    Gold buying
    http://forum2.nexon.net/showthread.p...l=1#post495335
    Hacking compensation
    http://forum2.nexon.net/showthread.p...l=1#post480110

2. Default

Is CWKPQ still bugged in GMS or something?

3. Default

Yep. Old news, acually.

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

It's closed off.
    When it started crashing (in Big Bang, I think?), they first rerouted the Keep's entry portal to Henesys, and then later removed it from the map entirely, and thus it remains since.
    I am particularly worried when Hime says "we" and not "I" - I take it to mean the fixing, whatever it is, is being done in Korea. Nexon America has no control and no knowledge of when, if ever, Korea will do it for them.

5. Default

The last quote made me laugh.

6. Default

oh, this sounds suspiciously like nexon has given up on preventing hacks and bots and is limiting themselves to passing along advice about how to be a good person.

7. Default

Funny part is none of the actual legitimate sellers ever ask you for account information, just a confirmation from your email. I say with this confidence and experience of being forced to buy mesos for friends I didn't want to quit after they got hacked by nexon's exploits. Though I do purchase NX from said sites frequently.

Essentially it's : Purchase, go to live chat, give confirmation number, reply with email associated with your banking email, set up shop, let them buy, or press in MTS.

8. Default

You forgot a step there.

9. Default

Chaos, not Big Bang.

10. Default

I'm pretty sure it was more like Shockwave.

11. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

i know for sure it wasnt big bang, ive gone though many cwkpq runs on my wild hunter. i think it was aftershock

12. Default

I'm sorry but have you ever used a live chat service? It's not even a requirement, they automatically message you in game, if not they email you. Stop being so naive lol

13. Default

Live chat on their site.
    Not in game.
    Talked to a hacker who worked for a meso selling site who spoke unusually good engrish who told me that was how they made a lot of their mesos. They set up a livechat on their site and since it's a IRC channel (private), it asks you if you want to run java for the IRC. That downloads a keylogger as well as enabling java to run.
    I have odd conversations occasionally.

14. Default

And those are scams. Both OG/Swag don't even request java. I've gotten calls from both organizations who would tell me that the package is ready. I'm sorry but it's these assumptions players make that allow nexon to scapegoat, and frankly they are more reliable than nexon itself.

15. Default

Yes they're scams.
    Your so-called "legit" meso selling sites may not download your information but others may.
    Because really, who's going to suspect it?

16. Default

Any maple related site, movie site, anime site that asks you to download something in order to use their product is a scam. It isn't solely maple, it's for any product. Idk what site you were referring to but I've been on 3 with no problem, all were NX related though, not meso, besides maybe 4 instances that were not for me.

17. Default

Wow how hard can it be to fix cwkpq?
    It was working fine up until chaos cant they just strip it back til they find the fault(s)?

Yet another "high level" activity they are too lazy to fix. ./end rant

I did find their reply to gold selling sites funny through its a nice approach but sadly would never work since doing things right and having some kind of morality isn't respected over the internet.

18. Default

It's not always a download...
    You know when you go on an IRC they ask you if you want to let blah blah program run for it?
    That's the keylogger.

19. Default

I like this system, although based off it's previous use in Dragon Nest, it's will also make it painfully obvious how infrequently Nexon will actually communicate with us via -Hime-.
    I don't trust the meso selling websites. More than a few people claim to have been hacked after visiting one, and it makes sense because these businesses have nothing to lose from hacking you.
    Amusing that Hime thinks "community backlash" is some form of a deterrent to buying mesos.