Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: -Hime- says...

1. Default

I think they would go with "nx exclusive!" before admitting to not being able to fix it.

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Indeed. The reason I haven't updated this thread is that she has said very little since I opened it, and nothing meaningful at all.

3. Default

guess what you're downloading a java app

4. Default

Don't see why not. My theory is they're waiting till Legend so it'll work with CS, DS, and Merc right then and there.

5. Default

CWKPQ is still bugged in official server GMS, but a private server with same wz files (NOT EDIT), same version 1.01 is working GREAT NEXON GREAT!

6. Default

Did they not close it off because Big Bang made it so dang easy?

7. Default

Wasn't it shut down because there was some hack involved - not because it stopped working.

8. Orbital Bee Cannon

No, they closed it off because there was something causing the channel to crash at the end of one of the stages.
    At first they made a hasty redirect of the Courtyard portal to go to Henesys, and later removed it entirely.

That explains why it might work in a private server, btw. Obviously, the channel crashing means the bug is on the server side, not the client. There is nothing wrong with the client or the wz files. And the private server's server code is of course entirely different.

It does not explain why it's taking so long to fix. How hard is it to check what the server is trying to do, that is no longer possible after Aftershock (or whichever patch broke it) or not yet possible before whatever-patch-they-had-in-mind?

9. Can you hear it?
    street's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: Street
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: I/l mage
    Guild: Imperial
    Alliance: Royal
    Washington

Way to change your email coming soon?

10. Orbital Bee Cannon

Server Transfers
    http://forum2.nexon.net/showthread.p...l=1#post573657[/b]
    Hacking and Hack compensation package
    http://forum2.nexon.net/showthread.p...l=1#post571954
    http://forum2.nexon.net/showthread.p...l=1#post573489

11. Default

LOL 'security team'
    If this isn't complete BS and they actually do have a security team, they must be utterly incompetent.

Also sounds like they have given up with their 'pomegranate happens, deal with it' attitude.

12. Default

Everytime I see this thread I think "pomegranate my dad says".

I'm just glad we'll now have an archive demonstrating how ridiculously she abuses the word "thanks".

13. Default

It was Chaos. Again my theory is they're holding it off till Legend XD. I'll stay optimistic, that or they're busy working on Legend to really care atm and want to knock that out the park.

14. Orbital Bee Cannon

I don't know whether they've "given up" or never even tried to look.
    Nexon is acting, or at least Hime is instructed to act, as if the only security breach was the MTS user ID leak, and what we are experiencing now is still "fallout" from that (along with the "various means" that people are always getting hacked by). They do not care to explain how people who never used MTS are getting hacked, nor how just the ID is enough for hackers to get into accounts.

Oh, and just in case anyone had doubts, the "ch11-1 shoping go go go" smegas were out in full force tonight in Kradia, proof that people are still getting hacked now by the same outfit as before.

15. Orbital Bee Cannon

http://forum2.nexon.net/showthread.p...l=1#post579112

as she closes yet another thread in which people ask for Authenticators, free Item Locks, and reassurances that the current hacking method has been blocked - all without any comment from her.

16. Default

That sounds like a bold statement. Those have happened long before this hacker epidemic.

17. Default

That is quite possibly the silliest thing I have heard all day. If a site is going to try and shove something on the computer, there are much better and much more subversive ways to do it. You're pulling ideas out of a hat that aren't even logical.

Honestly, I don't understand how people can say that all NX/Meso sites are bad and steal information, when nexon has been trying to get kids to fill out blatant scams for quite a while now. Yeah, NX/Meso sites aren't angelic little babies, and a good number of them try to swindle your crap, but you cannot honestly lump them all in the same boat for how they treat their buyers.

18. Default

I don't get what's so hard in making authenticators such as those for games like WoW, so that this hacking pomegranate would finally end. It would just take much money, but it'd be nothing compared to that which they earn every day.

Oh wait. I forgot that their security is so poor that hackers would be able to skip OTPs, too.

19. Default

Those aren't scams. Even most of the sites you'd normally assume are scams (click here to win a free prize! *after completing a survey and filling out a ton of referrals) aren't scams most of the time. The problem is that most of the time people don't fill the forms out completely, or get frustrated with how long the process is and quit halfway. If you were to do one of them, and suffer/skip through the offers they want you to do and then when you get to the end do the ones that require a credit/bank card I don't doubt they'd send you whatever you won. Will you have spent $200 in the "free" trials in the process? Probably. Will you pick up any viruses or spyware during this process? Probably. Will at least one of the offers the site won't let you skip lead to another site which will have you going through the same process of filling out referral forms? Almost certainty. But people have done it before, and provably gotten their rewards from these sites. The sites make money from companies buying a slot in the process you have to take to get your reward, they have no problem with spending a couple hundred dollars here and there for the poor chumps who suffer through it.

As for the ones Nexon offers, you're provably wrong if you're saying they're all scams because lots of people (including me) have gotten NX from them.

20. Default

Show me where I said "All Nx/Meso sites steal your information".
    I dare you.
    I was talking about ONE site (only had one DMC with a hacker).
    Don't actually know which one he worked for.

The idea is actually rather intelligent. You're giving them permission to run the client, you can't even complain.
    I know there are more sneaky ways, but if you can use a knife not a battleaxe, then it's far more efficient.