Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default

It would seem so considering the naming scheme, but the data makes no reference to what happens to Soul Charge when Soul Blow is used. I'd wait until a video hit youtube in order to verify this.

2. Default

So a Flame Magician wins the game?

It can heal HP, it can ridiculously heal MP and use Meteor (MP Eater is activated?).

3. Default

BUT it got a pomegranatety MG.

4. Default

It does look like a Flash Jump yeah, maybe it's just to speed it up since Warriors are slow as in walking.

Last edited by Spadow; 2008-10-29 at 07:00 PM.

5. Default

Does that really matter? With a level cap at 120 they have no business doing regular end game stuff like HT, and even a 40% damage reduction should be sufficient in most areas.

6. Default

Are you referring to a level cap in KMST or a level cap that's actually placed on this new job? It doesn't really make sense to have a significantly low level cap for one particular job to me.

7. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

The new job. The level cap is 120.

If they didn't have the cap, these classes might as well be God.

8. Default

These classes are going to have no chance in HT, even with their supergodlyskills. They're going to have the hp of a level 120 lol, unless they have a different hp/mp growth per level.
    Soul warrior looks sooo cool o-O, that soul blow skill is like a warrior's version of genesis basically right?

Edit: They should have made the godmage thing use earth element. That would have been really different :l'

Editv2: These warriors are going to have a difficult time training with no rush skill, unless the wannabe flash jump really moves far.
    Last edited by Ape; 2008-10-29 at 06:58 PM.

9. Default

so these guys can only go to lv120? sounds wierd, but appealing to some since you can leech to 120 rofl. How about ranks then?O_O

Im hoping there will be a catch to making these, xP

10. Default

Interesting, but most likely like everything new I'll just ignore it. =(

11. Default

Lets hope they just pump these out for balancing and will later create their own animations for the copied/same skills.

12. Default

Wow, interesting comination of skills...

Every class gets a summon. :O

Looking forward towards the Bowman and Thief classes.

13. Default

I'm making a Soul Warrior RIGHT when this comes out.

14. Default

What happpens to your "child" char if you delete the "mother" character? Do you still get the buff, is your "child" char still there or does it get deleted as well?

15. Default

I would think your child becomes an orphan. I don't believe there's a parent transfer feature. The child would lose all points in blessing of the sprite and the child would remain.

That's my guess, anyhow.

16. Default

im wondering if a 1h soulwarrior is possible since they only made 2h animations...

17. Default

It is possible. I only did the 2H animations.

18. Default

Is there a way I can get those lovely animations (or the frames of those skills) in a transparent background?

19. Default

http://www.southperry.net/database/Skill/

Uploading now. The full upload should be done in about an hour or so.

20. Neon Atom
    IGN: xLoveHatex
    Server: Khaini
    Level: RIP
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: TurtleHeroes
    Alliance: KhainiHeroes

This new mage job looks really hot. With the flame heal, it almost feels like it is completely replacing the FP class. Although, with how that animation looks... hopefully the attack itself isn't really that slow. But I guess no matter the nerf, people will come up with something to accommodate.

Still sucks for the level 120+ f/p mages though. I'm guessing there should be more limitations coming. ...hm. Now I really wonder if this will (ever) be the f/p class replacement...seeing as how it focuses on fire/poison (so far).