Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Dash skill is Soul Runner.

2. Default

amazing.

so the order of cygnus is.. just making you able to taste some of the other jobs skills.. doesn't sound so fun..

but i'm still waiting for windraider :3

3. Default

Current combo (Crusader/Hero)
    120% Combo: 120% @ 1 orb, 140% @ 5 orbs (+5%/orb)
    150% Advanced Combo: 150% @ 1 orb, 190%? @ 10 orbs (+5%/orb x 4, +4%/orb x 5)

Soul Master
    200% Combo: wait what

If that's actually 300% with 5 orbs, then I think it's fair to say the other warrior classes are pineappleed. Max Brandish + Max Combo = 720%/hit (4th job Hero = 500%/hit, 4th job DK = 340%/hit, 4th job Paladin = 735%/hit@holy)

That's 50% more than Hero/DK, 95% more than Paladin... so a level 85 Soul Master would outdamage a level 200 Paladin, a level 110 Soul Master would outdamage a level 200 Hero (both on even gear, which may not be possible @ 85), throw in 140% Soul Charge and they outdamage every other warrior, no exceptions.

4. Default

Omg they look so awesome! Now windraiders pl0x

5. Default

So with only combo/advance combo and no Soul Charge, a Soul warrior already has enough power to outdmg a Hero of a higher level? That would be pretty insane for a lvl 120 Soul Warrior to do more damage than a lvl 200 hero. Not to mention, if he was birthed by a high level to begin with.

6. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Did you account the stat differences?

7. Default

Oops. I knew that.

It looks like a Flash Jump on the ground. Got any experiences to tell us about?

8. Default

I don't see the problem in "borrowing" skills. These have exclusive skills of their own + the awesome skills from their parallel classes.

God, these look so epic! I just can't wait for the Wind Bowmans. I am so hoping for Hurricane in third job.

9. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Even with the "small" skill list, you wouldn't be able to max all of the skills for the Soul Master at level 120.

10. Default

Soul warrior seems like a paladin+hero job. Getting brandish as a 3rd jobber? =\

Their strength looks more promising then lolpirates. I smell a new broken challenger approaching. But this is still testing so who knows.

11. Default

I wonder how they plan to renew class balance once these come along.

12. Default

These both feel incomplete. The Combo mechanics don't make any sense for the Soul Warrior, and the Flame Magician's skills are a huge mess.

Is the Dragon Roar-type move essentially a spammable one-way Dragon Roar? I don't understand.

13. Default

Ayeyeye. That Soul Warrior has a Neutral Charge, sounds like another W/K problem.. Why not just give them Blast while they at it, now that they already have Brandish lol... =/

and wow.. What is this Meteor at 3rd Job?.. Somebody got a link to the Thief and Archer Skills? im curtious to see how broken they are.

14. Default

Yeah, these classes are definitely crazy at the moment. Obviously a lot is going to change before they become official.

I am getting excited to see the Bowman!

15. Default

Flame Heal hits five mobs and heals self like Heal does, or can it actually hit six mobs while Healing self? Just imagine botting with that and the 100% MP Eater like how Clerics bot Heal.

FA as an Active skill is a Godsend. Do you know how Soul Blade activates it and what effect happens?

16. Default

I'm excited to make another Hero-esque char.

17. Default

Soul Blade does not activate FA because FA only activates for PS and SB, just like all other warriors.

here's the picture for Soul Blow. I forgot to post it.

18. Default

Hm. I was thinking it might since it was a second job skill and all but whatever.

Does Soul Blow waste your Soul Charge then?