Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
  1. Harrisonized

If you didn't notice already, both FP and IL have 70% partial resistances... it's not that great of skill considering many of the monsters that deal fire typed damage (Cough cough Headless horseman) don't get the damage cut by this skill.
    That definitely looks interesting; a half-ranged meteo...

Purely by guesswork though, by having Ifrit wielded by the flame mage, they cannot, and will not get any form of Fire Demon in 4th job, because the attribute is not inverted. They probably will also get something to fill in the slots for Meteo, Elquines, AND Fire Demon should have been. It'll be interesting to see what they add to fill in the 90 missing AP for 4th job.

My explosion is faster than that... (but only cuz I use a fast (4) staff requiring high LUK). However, even though they get semi explosion at 3rd job, if you add up all the damage, it's still not greater than fire arrow. =/
    LoL at the little summon thing though. That's like a cleric's dragon vs. Bahumut, except 1 job advancement lower than what it should be.
    LOL! That's crazy. D: Imagine that with a fire staff... my FP mage is going to be way outdamaged... however, that crappy MG is going to take it's toll on that flame mage.

Nexon always balances high power with low survivability.

~~~~~

Oh shyt. I just noticed... in this picture,
    Spoiler

the meteo shows up on one side. However, in this picture:
    Spoiler

the meteo shows up in the middle...

Could it be that in the first picture, the mage teleported out of the way before Meteo finished casting?
    If so, Meteo would be casting too fast.

Faster + Stronger = GG Nexon.
    Last edited by Harrisonized; 2008-11-10 at 02:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Harrisonized, the MP eater is back to the normal 80% now.

3. Default

I'm still waiting for more sources of how this class plays because it seems like the player using Fire Pillar is a really low level. Hopefully Spadow will update soon.

4. Harrisonized

Normal MP Eater is 30% absorb 40% of monster's MP.
    Since when was it ever 80%? o_O

5. Default

He meant Magic Guard is 80% absorbed into MP now.

6. Default

FLAME WIZ VID
    [YOUTUBE]9oMrXGiSkPw[/YOUTUBE]
    anyone know why when i post youtube vids and pics they never show up -_-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oMrXGiSkPw
    Last edited by LuxAeterna; 2008-11-11 at 12:29 AM.

7. Default

You don't put the whole url in, just the video id.

8. Default

Anyone know how many points are needed in Soul Charge?

9. Wink

If you mean the master level, then that would be 20.

10. Default

These jobs kinda over kill the classes that they reside with... Now the only purpose to make a normal character is to grind to level 17x ish to try and outdamage your 120 counterpart... otherwise you just get ksd by a bunch of low levels with over powered ranged attacks. ><

11. Default

Maybe they're different testing versions? Though I don't remember flame wizards ever being introduced in 1.2.175, just present in the data. Unless that's that picture of the pounder bunnies is of a GM from 1.2.175.

One-sided meteor would still be totally overpowered. A 3rd job flame wizard could just stand on the right side of the platform at newties and hit only one less newtie than a F/P archmage with the added bonus of having no chance of falling off the platform.

12. Harrisonized

Maybe not. Not falling off depends on Elquines, and since the flame mage has that weak little summon, he's still going to get kbed off one way or another.

And that flame mage looks epic, from the video. A stationary mistlike fire elemental attack that hits bosses as well? ><
    Last edited by Harrisonized; 2008-11-14 at 05:43 PM.

13. Default

Meteor just does that from time to time. It happens to be all the time, all the meteors just go to one side of me. It's not a one-sided meteor. These characters are meant to be godly, don't you guys get that yet? If not, there will be calculation changes later. It's still not complete, just remember that.

Look how many times they altered 4th job skills before releasing them, and they did more after releasing them.

14. Default

I've updated most of the Flame Mage stuff. I just have one more skill left to do.

15. Default

Weird... Is Fire Curtain a Poison Mist ripoff? If so, they'll fly from 70-120 with both meteo and mist...

And Elemental Reset? Does it remove all elemental properties of the monsters? Could be pretty neat at bosses.

16. Default

If Fire Curtain is the move with the flaming cogs then you can see it in the official vid. The Flame Wizard is using it on Griffey.