Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: The Binding of Isaac. (For the SMB fans)

Because a single run will last you maybe an hour at most. Its a game that's meant to be replayed for different effect each time.

2. Default Re: The Binding of Isaac. (For the SMB fans)

You've never been able to save this game. It is kind of retro-esque in that aspect. You can get item unlocks, and achievements, but it doesn't save. I do not know if it has to do with the random dungeon nature of the game, or what. Maybe the creator just didn't want game saves?

3. Default Re: The Binding of Isaac. (For the SMB fans)

In my opinion, it wouldn't be as fun with saves.

4. Default Re: The Binding of Isaac. (For the SMB fans)

It's like playing Diablo on hardcore, much more fun that way. The fact that dying has a very severe penalty makes it that much more adrenaline heavy to play the game.

5. Default Re: The Binding of Isaac. (For the SMB fans)

And a single run isn't too lengthy. Also, power-ups are random, rooms are random, that's why no saves is what adds to the fun formula of this game.

6. Default Re: The Binding of Isaac. (For the SMB fans)

I basicly agree with everything that Loose says, if there were save states I wouldn´t have liked this game nearly as much.

7. Default Re: The Binding of Isaac. (For the SMB fans)

So here I got the IPECAC the first time I played the new DLC and the Widow was so easy but now everytime I face it it's difficult as hell. Most annoying boss ever.

8. Default Re: The Binding of Isaac. (For the SMB fans)

Ipecac is an amazing item but extremely hard to use, especially on the red ones that follow you and turn into a small lump and regenerate. Or any other fast chasing enemy really. It also appears to have some bug that it will sometimes make the bombs float in the air
    and slowly come back to you hurting yourself in the end. But it takes so long before they land it's impossible to kill anything in the map.

Also, I love these challenges, they're fun.

9. Default Re: The Binding of Isaac. (For the SMB fans)

I unlocked Samson just now. I don't really like him. He starts out with one heart and his rate of fire is too slow.

10. Default Re: The Binding of Isaac. (For the SMB fans)

I hate his guts.