Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default Re: Blade and Soul Update (release date)

I played the pserv for a bit, it's SO BUGGY and unstable. At one point I fell off the earth and was stuck at the bottom of the sky running around down there, had to make a new char because it was completely stuck. LOL.

2. Default Re: Blade and Soul Update (release date)

I'm not sure of what version you're playing but as of yet I haven't had many problems. A few hiccups during the first couple of quests but it's running smooth enough for me to analyze as of right now. I'm just looking for something manageable to see if it has lived up to my hopes. Considering the circumstance it has.

If anyone can reccomend a good uploader, I'll upload it and PM it to people interested. I'm not ver active on it though.

3. Default Re: Blade and Soul Update (release date)

Try Mediafire. It's the only upload site that i know of that hasn't been scared away yet. xd

...or just tell us how you got into the pserver in the first place? :P

4. Default Re: Blade and Soul Update (release date)

My friend found it and hooked me up. I think he uses Utorrent if that helps any

5. Default Re: Blade and Soul Update (release date)

Unfortunately the private server info is very limited. Only up to level 15 skills, so there's not a lot to go off of, it's a lot more challenging than most games though, it's very strategic of when to dodge, retaliate, then block. It's far more of a defensive game in the start rather than offensive. Not something I'm used too.

CLOSEBETA 3 MAY 9Th, GUNNER CLASS CONFIRMED< FUUUU
    Last edited by KhainiWest; 2012-04-21 at 03:15 PM.

6. Default Re: Blade and Soul Update (release date)

The Appetizing! I'm already in for the 3rd CBT that will start on May 9th, but now I can also have exclusive early access to the game.. which is in a few days.

Summoner class revealed!
    Gameplay video of the Summoner class
    New character creation menu
    Improved Qing Qong (you can now run on walls!)

7. Default Re: Blade and Soul Update (release date)

I'm more interested in this;

8. Default Re: Blade and Soul Update (release date)

The environments in that trailer are pretty damn awesome.

I see they got Secret to perform at their Soul Party event. They animated the characters to mimic their dance routine, once again awesome.

Link

9. Default Re: Blade and Soul Update (release date)

I know there's a Heavy joke in this somewhere.

But anyway, this game just got a whole lot more interesting.

10. Default Re: Blade and Soul Update (release date)

That environment is legit the game. I played a pserver(although the content is so goddam limited that it's not worth putting the effort to installing) but the environment is by far the best aspect of this game.

11. Default Re: Blade and Soul Update (release date)

Every time I look at information on this game, it starts looking even more fun. No videos or info on the Gunner class yet? At least it's confirmed, but I'd like to see how it is played...all of the character customization options look a little mind-boggling but still pretty awesome. :D

12. Default Re: Blade and Soul Update (release date)

Client download was released today. Installed the game.

Spoiler

13. Default Re: Blade and Soul Update (release date)

So jelly you better post some recordings or something qq

14. Default Re: Blade and Soul Update (release date)

I'll try.

I played with an integrated GPU in the previous beta. Now I have a cheap ATI card, but it's way better than the integrated GPU. But hey, they say BnS can run on low-end PCs, right? I'm curious with the performance of this card in BnS.

Previous beta screenshots

I dislike betas with a time restriction on it. The beta times for this period are inconvenient for me. At most I'll have around an hour to play when I get home from work or school. It's the weekend I'm looking forward too.

15. Default Re: Blade and Soul Update (release date)

Went assassin? I thought you'd try out BM or KFM haha. Personally I'm leaning towards BM or Destroyer.

16. Default Re: Blade and Soul Update (release date)

Yeah. I thought the class looked cool in the promo videos. It's okay.
    Next class I'm gonna try is Summoner.

17. Default Re: Blade and Soul Update (release date)

Assassin is difficult because they are more Tech then anything. They start out strong but they don't gain a lot of strength. Blademaster is strangely enough a very defensive/retaliation class. I'm not sure I like it but I haven't tried out even the tip of their skillsets yet. Destroyer will be my alt if not more, I like the concept of the rage/giant axes.

18. Default Re: Blade and Soul Update (release date)

Yeah, I noticed that.

So, today I had an hour and a half left because I got home from work early. My PC is old and I think it has a POST error. It automatically shuts down when I try to start it up. This takes me like 15 minutes to get it working 'properly'. Then I found out I had to patch. The patch from yesterday was a lot more bigger than today's. >_>

Finally got in the game, but I had like 30 minutes left since the server closes at 2:00 AM KST.
    Decided to make a Summoner. Here are a few screenshots:

3rd CBT

Too bad I didn't go far, I didn't even get to try my skills. I'm looking forward to the weekend, though.

19. Default Re: Blade and Soul Update (release date)

Yeah the private server I'm using is updating the info as we speak, it should be available sometime next week. What's your opinion on summoner thus far? It's like a self bishop to me, it's interesting to say the least. Although the multi attacking seems to be a huge advantage compared to the more popular classes.

EDIT: By the way depending on the server's stability I'll be pming instructions to those request. I know some did but I didn't bother because the content was so dry it wasn't worth the effort.

20. Default Re: Blade and Soul Update (release date)

Been keeping my eye on this since last year.

Looks damn sexy.