Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [KMST] [1.2.405] Dojo Revamp (4)

1. Default

The fourth hero will come from the past, Ellin Forest in fact. And with them will come the long awaited Ellin Forest expansion.

2. Default

This would mean they would have shown up after the battle with the Black Mage and was able to confirm the conditions of all the heroes, thus making Athena's glee at Aran being alive comple-- Oh wait this is Nexon we're talking about here...

carry on.

3. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

athena?

nexon: we know you guys have been waiting for the pirate and thief legends! so here is the next legend! ATHENA THE ARCHER!

4. Default

But. Athena's a bowman, and that spot's been filled by Mercedes..?

5. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

what are you implying, that we get a pirate or thief hero? that's preposterous! (explaining the joke, nexon trolling pirates by not giving them jump or hero.)

6. Default

I believe my avatar sums the whole thing up quite nicely.

7. Default

As much as i remember nexon korea said sometime (I dont remember when they said it) that they will release the rest of the hero untill the end of 2011. So i think that Pirate and Theif hero are comming with a nice Jump! Patch... :)

8. Default

Inb4 cuz of poll NEXON revamps Resistance Adventurers Heroes.

9. Default

Nexon dont have much to do. If they will bring new hero's it will be pirate OR theif. which means they might do a nice revamps to them. so i still think it will be surprise as Jump for them