Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [KMST] [1.2.405] Dojo Revamp (4)

1. Default

I find myself more interested in the earrings. They seem to be for some new kind of event.

2. Default

Hmm. Boost Up Earrings. Not sure of the exact translation on the description, but I think they're awarded from a level up event. Either that, or evolving earrings.

Yep. Level up event. The Boost Up Event has started, make a new character, get a 30-day pendant, positive it's a Pendant of Spirit, but it's called Elemental Pendant, get glasses at 50, get earrings at 70.

3. Default

Looks like it.
    And correct me if I'm wrong, but do the tags on that medal and that ring mean that they're potentialable? Says 0 Slots.

Ring's name is "Ring of Four Episodes" if my translation of google translate's retardese is correct.
    Sounds promising.

4. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

You're wrong. ;)

Looking back at previous extractions, every single equip has 0 slots, whether or not it can be scrolled (for example, Toy Airplane mounts list 0 slots).

5. Default

No, an item that starts with zero slots cannot have potential with very few exceptions. Most slotless items have the slit variable set to 0, so having 0 slots means little. I'm reluctant to call it Ring of Four Episodes. After taking out 반지, which means ring, and 의, which is a possessive particle, basically, those two parts translate to 's ring, you're left with Epineah, and Epi could be short for episode, and ne it's used to mean four, I think, and ah is probably a particle I don't know

6. Default

You get it from Hot Time events (3 in total)

7. Default

fiel, can you edit your scripts so eyes are sorted the same way hair is?

how do innocent scrolls interact with hammers? does a hammered item need to be rehammered if innocent'd or do you get the hammer slots back or do you lose them?

8. Default

It's organized in numerical order of wzIDs. They are both sorted the same way.

9. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Hammers i believe exist in kms. Unfortunately it must reset, since that's what is default.

10. Default

Okay, thanks. I got a little confused about 0 slots.
    And @iAmFear: -ah is apparently an ending used to someone of the same or lower class in the vocative.
    I have a fairly limited grasp of the vocative from Latin, but I hope that helps.
    Amazing what googling "ah korean" can get you.

11. Default

so the next big patch can be in 4 patches???

12. Default

Why is this called "Dojo revamp 4" while there is no info from the dojo PQ in here?

Also, when is KMS updating the medal system? there are like 60 medals in game and only 20 give good stats, but since you can wear only 1 that renders the other 59 useless. L> Ability to stack 10 medals into 1. That'd be something at least.

13. Default

i smell nexon america logic in a color sort vs style sort

14. Default

Four Episodes...
    ...Van Leon was Episode 3.5 or something in MSEA, right?
    Does that mean... new content coming soon?
    *wildlyspeculates*

15. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: shakar96
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 105
    Job: Thunder Breaker
    usa

Paul, might want to add if a Share Name Tag can be used on an item (to make it tradeable between your account).
    The variable's name is 'accountShareTag'.

16. Default

Well, if -ah is a particle used with people, then it's probably not Four Episodes, it means Epine is a person.

17. Default

That actually makes a lot of sense.
    4th Ring of Epine?

18. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Epine/epinea/efinea = 4th legend/hero?

19. Default

It's called Elemental Pendant because you threw it in Google Translate. Pendant of (the) Spirit is what it means.
    The ring is not called Four Episodes or Epine. It's called the Ring of Epinea or Efinea.

Use whatever you want. 에피네아 is not actually a Korean word. The Korean pronunciation is Epinea, but if you read it in a foreign way, then it is Efinea.

By the way, the title of this topic should be changed to something else since there is no dojo revamp in this patch. Hard Mode for Nett's Pyramid (Users between Lv. 100~119) has been added.

20. Default

That's what I said, isn't it? o.O