Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

So does the res skill imo, it's way better than actual res. Not sure if better than 10 min res though.

Yeah adv bless should stack with medi since it stacks with energizer.

2. Desk Straight Male
    IGN: NatsuEliseo
    Server: Galicia
    Level: 206
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Exploited
    Alliance: Family
    Farm: StarWars
    mexico

Yes, advance bless can be stacked with meditation. But meditation can't stack with anything else.

In a party with pure mages, Evans get the best.

I still can't believe it. Evans use 2 attacks, while Fire poison mages use tons of them. Blaze is stronger than Paralyze, and we have lots of buffs. 35% of Fury, with 135% of amplification, so much magic att buffs, etc. But oh well, hope Nexon buffs us yet again, legend classes deserve to be the strongest out of the same type.

3. Default

There might be a flaw in how I'm calculating Mist Eruption's compounded damage from multiple DoT sources, but if I remove the bonus damage that Mist Eruption gets from DoTs, they're behind on 0% def monsters by 200%/s but ahead on 70% def monsters by 500%/s

Blaze and Paralyze are almost equal, with Paralyze having the edge. Then, Paralyze does damage over time as well. Archmages have 145% Amplification, 140% from Arcane Aims, 110% from Extreme Magic, as well as Infinity which I didn't calculate. I do agree that Evan should be stronger than Archmages though, and I/L should be closer to F/P. Bishops are fine where they are.

4. Default

Are F/P's stronger than BM's?

5. Default

Guess I'll wait and see how they compare when bleve posts ascension vids.

6. Default

Bow Master would need about double the damage range of the Fire/Poison, not accounting for the damage cap that Mist Eruption would likely hit easily on a 70% def monster.

7. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Implying, equally geared, F/P easily trumps BMs at bosses. Am I reading this right??

Ooooh man. Is sad day for ranged when a Mage will be outdoing most of them with ease.

8. Default

In theory they're stronger, but in the videos does no one else think f/p are slower than i/l?

9. Desk Straight Male
    IGN: NatsuEliseo
    Server: Galicia
    Level: 206
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Exploited
    Alliance: Family
    Farm: StarWars
    mexico

This is bad. DELETE THIS THREAD NOW! I don't want a million bandwagoners into my mages. Go archer or warrior! <.<

Anyway, mages are still hindered by the damage cap. Still, we are the most powerful class without much funding, I take it?

10. Default

I have no idea how Magician ranges scale compared to Bow Masters, but you need to divide out 1.45x from their range because of Elemental Amplification I believe, which updates their stat window. As far as I know, Infinity doesn't do this though.

I'm not sure what video's you're referencing, but a lot of their DPS is tied up in damage over time which is basically worthless in training when you're stronger, and they will actually lose a lot more dps compared to other jobs just by being kbed since it increases the time to recast DoTs.

11. Default

No one will bandwagon us Evans. GG to F/Ps though. :P

Amp doesn't affect the damage range in the stat window. I'm not sure about Infinity though.

12. Default

That's what I was thinking, lol.

13. Default

It will after Jump. Infinity won't from the one time I tried it.

14. Default

Is there too much of a difference having Flame Gear or not on a F/P? Because if it isn't that relevant, I won't even bother trying to get it...

15. Default

uh. i belive it increase the % damage by alot.... but you have to remember than that mist expolsion can hit the cap Very easily on all 5 hits compared to other skills so the ACTUAL damage increase isnt as much. unless ur range is poor (like mine. 7.5k -_-) but then again my mage is lvl 137 which i should be hard core bossing at that level anyhow.

16. Default

Well, I guess I can take solace in the fact that us BMs attack very very fast, so we avoid the whole damage cap knocking off our damage. However....I don't know any F/Ps...

17. Default

Meh, you should also consider fp move around abit more for putting up poison clouds and stuff, compared to BM/ilAM's who can just stay in one spot and spam.

Sure glad to have randomly made a fp though! x3

18. Default

How much does an F/P need to move to dps at a boss?

Added Battle Mages because they suck. As far as I know, they have no ignore defense abilities.