Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hulu embed tags

1. Default

never heard of hulu, but it looks nice and all these bashers are just jealous or offended by afrobean

2. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Never heard of Hulu.

Wow.

And only one video on Shawn Johnson, even if legitimate.

I'd thought Hulu would have more since Fiel said MSNBC licensed it, and well, they basically broadcasted the Olympics.

3. Default

How have none of your heard of Hulu. o.o It's such an amazing site, I watched every episode of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia on it. Thanks for a great addition, Paul. :x

4. Was here before you
    IGN: Evilince
    Server: Scania
    Level: 144
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: KoM
    Alliance: KoM
    australia

I think you missed the point there. Besides which, using a proxy, even the best of them make the video load really slow.

5. Default

And make everything you are doing slow...Each webpage,maplestory,have to relog on Messenger,IRC D:!

Proxy sux...I had to use one for southperry ages ago,i just gave up till the thing was fixed...Its not that easy to close every pineappleing pomegranate you are doing to just watch a pineappleing video :D

6. Default

I don't know what the hell you're doing, but proxies aren't supposed to cover your entire internet connection. Just what you're using the proxy for.

7. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

There is such a thing as a proxy you download to your computer you know. It proxies (thus slowing down) everything you do. Everything.

Unsure of whether or not he was talking about a web or downloaded one, but yeah.

8. Default

I mean,lulzhotspotshield as an example...

There's other ones that make only some pomegranates slow D: